Smart Ration Card Online Application | Uttrakhand Smart Ration Card | Smart Ration Card Application Form | Smart Ration Card Registration |
The Food Supply Department has made all the preparations for making smart ration cards , the tender will be issued within a week. Through this smart card, the ration card holders of Uttarakhand will not have any problem in taking ration, they can get ration from any government cheap ration shop. Smart Ration Card will be converted in 2022 by renewing the card.
- Smart Ration Card 2022 | how to make uttarakhand smart ration card
- Smart cards will be given to ration card holders soon
- About Uttrakhand Smart Ration Card 2022
- Online Form Smart Ration Card 2022
- How to apply for making smart ration card . (Application Form Smart Ration Card)
- How to Apply Uttarakhand Ration Card Online?
Smart Ration Card 2022 | how to make uttarakhand smart ration card
This is a very good opportunity for more than 23 lakh ration card holders of Uttarakhand state that they can renew their ration card and make Smart Ration Card 2022 and all the people coming below the poverty line of the state can take great advantage. District Supply Officer Jaswant Singh Kandari has told that there are about four and a half lakh ration cards in the district which will be made smart. After that other ration cards will also be made smart.
Smart cards will be given to ration card holders soon
Now the wait for the consumers of Dehradun district of Uttarakhand state to get smart ration card is about to end, after some time smart ration card will be provided to all the ration card holders. The District Supply Department has started giving the list of consumers to the concerned agency for the printing of Smart Ration Card. First of all, smart cards will be made for the shops of those ration dealers whose verification of 90 percent of the consumers has been completed. With the creation of this smart card, there will be transparency in ration distribution. District Supply Officer Jaswant Singh Kandari ji has told that at present there are 1050 cheap neck shops in Dehradun district. In which pon four lakh ration cards are present. In which 1.25 lakh white cards are made under the National Food Security Act and 15000 cards are Antyodaya cards and 1.5 lakh yellow cards.
Verifications done so far
For this smart, 90 percent of consumers of 50 ration card dealers have been verified. There are 100 other ration dealers whose verification has been done more than 80 percent. And more than 70 percent verification of more than 500 ration dealers has been done. The work of printing smart cards will be started as soon as orders are received from the government. And soon after that smart cards will be given to all the ration card holders. Under this, per smart card can be Rs 50.
What is Smart Ration Card? Uttrakhand Smart Ration Card
Smart Ration Card 2022 is the replacement of the normal ration of the people, which is used by the government to supply food items and other provisions at subsidized rates to the families of the economically weaker section of the society. Economic through this Uttrakhand Smart Ration Card 2022 To get all basic provisions for the living of the vulnerable families . With this smart ration card, Uttarakhand will become digital and will move ahead in the field of technology.
About Uttrakhand Smart Ration Card 2022
After the creation of smart ration card, if any ration card holder does not take ration for any month, then the next month the dealer does not give ration for two months to those people, if many people complain about it, then the food supply department will be able to find it so that people that these complaints will be got rid of. Because after scanning the barcode of the holders of Uttrakhand Smart Ration Card 2022 , the data will be entered online. As you know, now the record of ration details is being entered in the manual register, but after the creation of the smart card, all this will end.
Online Form Smart Ration Card 2022
Ration card is an important document for all poor people, through which financially poor people can buy food items like rice, wheat, sugar, oil, kerosene etc. sent by the government to the government ration shop at concessional rates and in a proper manner. can make their living from Ration Card 2022 also works as the identity of every person and is also useful in getting a passport. There are three types of ration card, first APL ration card, second BPL ration card, third AAY ration card.
Purpose of Uttarakhand Smart Ration Card 2022
Through this smart ration card black marketing can be stopped in the state. This Uttarakhand smart ration card will be a QR card in 2022 , with the help of which the consumer can easily get cheap ration from the cheap galley shop. Through this smart ration card to digitize the state and take Uttarakhand towards progress. Providing smart ration card and making their life easy.
Key Facts of Smart Ration Card 2022
- Through this smart ration card , the ration card holders of Uttarakhand will be able to take advantage of the facilities of computerized public distribution system.
- Smart ration card will be linked with Aadhar card, which will prevent fraud in cheap ration distribution.
- This card will have a QR card, with the help of which ration can be taken at concessional rates.
- With the Smart Ration Card, it will be known whether the eligible consumer has taken ration or not.
- Now with these cards left, fraud and corruption will be prevented.
Document of Smart Card 2022
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Address proof
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply for making smart ration card . (Application Form Smart Ration Card)
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply online for making smart ration card, then they have to wait now. Because the process of online application has not been started to make smart yet. As soon as the process of online application will be started by the Department of Food and Supplies, we will tell you through this article.
How to Apply Uttarakhand Ration Card Online?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply for ration card, then follow the steps given below.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Food Supplies Department. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Downloads . You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to click on the option of Ration Card Application Form. After clicking on the option, Application Form PDF will open in front of you.
- After that you can download this application form pdf . After downloading the application form, you have to fill all the information asked in the application.
- After filling all the information, you have to submit the application form to your nearest food supply department.
1. The Secretary
Department of Food and Civil Supply,
Government Of Uttarakhand
Chief Secretary Building
4, Subhash Road, Dehradun – 248001
Email : secy-fcs-ua[at]nic.in
2. Commissioner, Food and Civil Supply
Directorate of Food and Civil Supply, Uttarakhand
Khadya Bhawan, Mussoorie Bypass Ring Road (Ladpur) Dehradun
Telephone No. : 0135-2780765
Email : comm-fcs-uk[at]nic.in
3. Controller Legal Metrology, Uttarakhand
Department of Food and Civil Supply
15, Gandhi Road
Dehradun – 248001
Telephone / Fax No. : 0135-2653159
Email : legalmetuk[at]gmail.com
4. State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission
176, Ajabpur Kalan (Near Spring Hills School)
Motherowala Road, Dehradun – 248121
Telephone (O): 0135-2669719
Fax : 0135-2669719
Email : scdrc-uk[at]nic.in