Aatm Nirbhar Bharat 3.0 | Self-reliant India Campaign 3.0 Online Application | Aatm Nirbhar 3.0 Application Form | Self-reliant India Campaign 3.0 Benefits and Eligibility
The country was in economic crisis due to the lockdown due to the pandemic. Self-reliant India campaign was started by the government to get the country out of this economic crisis. After the success of Self-reliant India Campaign 1.0, Self-reliant India Campaign 2.0 and Self- reliant India Campaign 3.0 have been launched by the Government of India. Today we are going to provide you all the important information related to Self-reliant India Campaign 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0 through this article. By reading this article, you will get complete information related to self-reliant India campaign. Such as what is self-reliant India campaign?, its benefits, features, eligibility, schemes under self-reliant India campaign, application process, etc. So friends if you want to get all the important information related to Aatm Nirbhar 3.0 then you have to read this article of ours.
Aatm Nirbhar Abhiyan 3.0
Self-reliant India campaign was started to bring the country out of the damage caused by the Corona crisis. So far, 2 phases of self-reliant India have been launched. Now the third phase of the self-reliant India campaign has been launched by the government. Which will be known as Self- reliant India Campaign 3.0 . Under the third phase, 12 new schemes have been started. Through which the economy of the country will progress. Under Aatm Nirbhar Abhiyan 3.0 all sectors from job to business are covered. The following schemes have been launched under Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan.https://pmmodiyojana.in/wp-content/plugins/wp-fastest-cache-premium/pro/templates/youtube.html#ivHe0J00v34
Special announcements made in the budget of Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan 3.0 2021-22
On 1 February 2021, the Union Budget has been announced by the Finance Minister of our country, Nirmala Sitharaman. In this budget, some special things have been told about the self-reliant India campaign. It has been announced by the Finance Minister that the self-reliant India campaign was started last year to strengthen the economy due to corona virus infection. Under the self- reliant India campaign , an investment of Rs 27.1 lakh crore has been made by the government and the Reserve Bank. This amount is 13% of the country’s GDP. It has also been told by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman that last year 3 packages of self-reliant India campaign were launched which were equivalent to 5 mini budgets in themselves.
- Under Aatm Nirbhar 3.0 , the focus will be on strengthening infrastructure, doubling farmers’ income, good governance, officers for youth, women empowerment and other developments.
- The Union Budget for 2021-22 is based on health, physical and financial capital and infrastructure, inclusive growth for aspirational India, rediscovering human capital, innovation and maximization in R&D and governance.
Self-reliant India Campaign 3.0 Capital Expenditure
As you all know, this year all the states have to face many problems due to the tax revenue not coming properly. Keeping this in mind, the government has decided to boost capital expenditure. Under Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan , 27 states have been allowed to provide capital expenditure of Rs.9879 crore by the Ministry of Finance. All the states of the country are availing the benefits of this scheme except Tamil Nadu. The scheme has received a good response from all the state governments. So far Rs 4939.8 crore has been provided to all the states under the first installment. Along with this, several capital expenditure projects have also been approved. Which is in the field of Health, Rural Development, Water Supply, Irrigation, Transport, Education and Urban Development.
Key Highlights Of Aatm Nirbhar Abhiyan 3.0
|scheme name||Self-reliant India Campaign 3.0|
|who launched||Indian government|
|beneficiary||Citizens of India|
|Objective||improve the economic condition of the country|
Part of Self- reliant India Campaign 3.0
- There are three parts to this plan. The North Eastern region comes in the first part. For which Rs 200 crore has been allocated. Considering its population and geographical area, Rs 450 crore has been allocated to Assam. In the second part all those states come which are not in the first part.
- For the second part, an amount of Rs 7500 crore has been allocated by the government. 2000 crores has been allocated under the third part of this scheme.
- This third part amount will be provided only to those states which implement at least three of the four reforms announced by the government in the states. These four reforms are One Nation One Ration Card, Ease of Doing Business Reform, Urban Local Bodies/Utility Reform and Power Sector Reform.
Objective of Self-reliant India Campaign 3.0
As you all know there was a lockdown in the country due to corona virus infection. In this situation the economic condition of the citizens of the country had become very bad. To improve this economic condition, the self- reliant India campaign was started by the government. Different types of schemes were started for the citizens of the country through self-reliant India campaign. So that the economic condition of the country can be improved. The main objective of the self-reliant India campaign is to improve the economic condition of the country so that the economy of the country can be back as before.
5 pillars of Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan
Self-reliant India campaign is based on the following 5 pillars.
- technology driven system
- Vibrant demography
Self-reliant India Campaign 3.0 Benefits and Features
- Self-reliant India Campaign 3.0 has been announced by the Finance Minister of our country Nirmala Sitharaman.
- This scheme has been started to improve the economy of the country.
- 12 new announcements have been made in Aatmnirbhar Bharat Abhiyan 3.0 . Through which the economy will improve.
- Self-reliant India campaign was started due to the epidemic of coronavirus.
- Under this scheme, investment has been made for the development of all the sectors .
Summary of incentives announced so far
|Prime Minister Garib Kalyan Package||Rs 1,92,800 crore|
|Self-reliant India Campaign 1.0||11,02,650 crores|
|Prime Minister Garib Kalyan Package Food Scheme||Rs 82,911 crore|
|Self-reliant India Campaign 2.0||Rs 73,000 crore|
|Arjun Nirmal Bharat Abhiyan 3.0||Rs 2,65,080 crore|
|RBI Measures||12,71,200 crores|
|total||Rs 29,87,641 crore|
12 schemes launched under Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan 3.0
Self-reliant India Employment Scheme
Under this scheme, emphasis will be laid on providing employment in the organized sector and more and more people will be linked with the Employees’ Provident Fund. Self-reliant India Employment Campaign will be run till 30 June 2021. Under this scheme only those entities can get the benefit which is registered under EPFO. If an organization is not registered under EPFO then it cannot take advantage of the scheme. Under this scheme, all the organizations which have less than 1000 employees, 12% of the employee’s share and 12% of the employer will also contribute 24% of the total. In the organization which has more than 1000 employees, the central government will contribute 12% of the employees’ share. This scheme will continue for 2 years. To become eligible for this scheme, you have to open an EPF account with Aadhaar.
Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme
The Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme has also been extended till March 31, 2021. So that more and more people can take advantage of this scheme. Collateral free loan was being provided under this scheme. Loan is being taken for business under Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme . The eligible MSME units, business enterprises, individual loans and individuals taking Mudra loans are eligible for this scheme. So far, Rs 2.05 lakh crore has been provided to 61 lakh people under this scheme. 26 stressed sectors have also been included under this scheme by the Kamat committee.
Self-reliant Manufacturing Production Linked Incentive Scheme
Production Linked Incentive Scheme has been launched to promote production. Domestic manufacturing will be promoted under this scheme. So that exports are large and imports are less in the country. Under this scheme, a budget of Rs 2 lakh crore has been set for the next 5 years. 10 new sectors have been added under Atmanirbhar Manufacturing Production Linked Incentive Scheme. So that the economy will move forward. Advance chemical cell batteries, electronic and technology products, automobile and auto components, pharmaceutical drugs, telecom and networking products, textile manufacturing, food products, solar PV modules, white goods and specialty steel have been included under this scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban)
It has been decided to make an additional contribution of Rs 18000 crore under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana . This Rs 18000 crore will be different from the budget of Rs 8000 crore for 2020-21. Under this scheme 1200000 houses will be established and 1800000 houses will be completed. More than 78 lakh job opportunities will be generated through this scheme and 25 lakh metric tonnes of steel and 131 lakh metric tonnes of cement will be used.
Support to the construction and infrastructure sector
The performance security has been reduced from 5 to 10% to 3% by the government. With this, companies related to construction and infrastructure will have more capital to work. Now EMD will not be required for filling the tender. It will be replaced by a Bid Security Declaration. This facility will be provided till 31st December 2021.
Income tax relief for home builders and home buyers
The differential under section 43A has been increased from 10% to 20%. This change is applicable only for the first-time sale of houses with a value of up to Rs 2 crore till June 30, 2021.
Agriculture Subsidy Fertilizer
As you all know that after water in the field, fertilizers are needed the most. Fertilizer use is increasing every year. Keeping this in mind, Rs 65000 crore will be given for providing fertilizer subsidy. So that 140 million farmers of the country do not face shortage of fertilizers.
Prime Minister Garib Kalyan Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana is being run in 116 districts. Under which Rs 37543 crore has been spent so far. Now Rs 10000 crore will be spent more under PM Garib Kalyan Yojana . So that every citizen of the country gets employment and the economy of the village will also increase. Through this scheme there will be transparency in the system and unemployment rate will also come down.
boost for project exports
811 export contracts are being financed under LoC. Now financial assistance of Rs 3000 crore will be disbursed to Exim Bank for promotion of project exports. This financial assistance will be provided under the Idea Scheme. Project exports include projects such as railways, power, transmission roads, transport, etc.
Capital and Industrial Stimulus
An additional budget of Rs 10200 crore has been set by the government for capital and industrial expenditure. This assistance will be provided for domestic defense equipment, industrial incentives, industrial infrastructure, green energy etc. So that our country progresses in the field of production.
For research and development of Kovid-19 vaccine
Financial assistance of Rs 900 crore will be provided for the Kovid Suraksha Mission for Research and Development of Indian Kavid Vaccine. This financial assistance will be provided to the Department of Biotechnology.
Self-reliant India Campaign Statistics
|Housing for All (Urban)||18000 crore|
|boost for rural employment||10 thousand crore|
|R&D Grant for COVID Suraksha-Indian Vaccine Development||900 crore|
|Industrial Infrastructure, Industrial Incentives and Domestic Defense Equipment||10200 crore|
|boost for project export||3000 crores|
|Boost for Self-reliant Manufacturing||1,45,980 crore|
|support for agriculture||65 thousand crore|
|boost for infrastructure||6000 crore|
|Self-reliant India Employment Scheme||6000 crore|
Aatm Bharat Abhiyan Statices
|Number of participants||13,00,723|
Schemes launched under Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan 2.0
- Festival Advance: SBI Utsav Cards have been given to all the beneficiaries under the Festival Advance Scheme.
- LTC Cash Voucher Scheme: LTC Cash Voucher Scheme was launched in Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan 2.0. The economy has improved due to this plan.
- 25000 crores has been provided as additional capital expenditure to the Ministry of Road Transport and Ministry of Defense.
- A loan of Rs 3621 crore has been provided to 11 states of the country for capital expenditure.
Schemes launched under Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan 1.0
- One Nation One Ration Card: Under this scheme, ration can be purchased from any ration shop across India with a single ration card. One Nation One Ration Card was launched from 1st September 2020. So far, One Nation One Ration Card has been implemented in 28 states and union territories.
- PM Savanidhi Yojana: Under PM Savanidhi Yojana, 13.78 lakh loans have been distributed to street vendors. Which is Rs 1373.33 crore. These people are distributed in 30 states and 6 union territories.
- Kisan Credit Card Scheme: Under the Kisan Credit Card Scheme, 157.44 lakh farmers have been given a loan of Rs 1,43,262 crore so far.
- Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana: Under the Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana, a loan of Rs 1681.32 crore has been disbursed so far.
- Emergency Working Capital Funding for Farmers through NABARD: Under this scheme, Rs 25000 crores have been disbursed in the accounts of farmers so far.
- ECLGS1.0: Under this scheme, Rs 2.05 lakh crore has been sanctioned to 61 lakh people so far. Out of which 1.52 lakh crores have been distributed so far.
- Partial Credit Guarantee Scheme 2.0: Under this scheme, public sector banks have so far approved Rs 26,899 crore for the purchase of portfolio.
- Special Liquidity Scheme for NBFCs/HFCs: Rs.7227 crores have been disbursed so far under this scheme.
- Liquidity Injection for Discoms: Under this scheme, a loan of Rs 118273 crore has been sanctioned so far. Out of which a loan of Rs 31136 crore has been disbursed.
The process of registering on the self-reliant India campaign portal
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan .
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link to register .
- Now a new face will open in front of you in which you will have to enter the asked information like your name, email id, mobile number etc.
- After this you have to click on the link of Create New Account.
- In this way you will be able to register yourself on the portal of Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan.
Procedure to login to Self-Reliant India Campaign Portal
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link for login .
- After this a new page will open in front of you in which you will have to enter your email id and password.
- Now you have to click on the login button.
- In this way you will be able to login.