Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana MP Online | Price Exchange Payment Online Application | Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana Application Form | Madhya Pradesh Price Exchange Payment Scheme Registration
Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana is going to be started by the Madhya Pradesh government to give the right benefits to the farmers of the state under this scheme, the difference between the selling price (in the mandis) and the remunerative price in the bank accounts of all those farmers. will pay In Madhya Pradesh, if farmers are selling Kharif crops in the market at a price lower than the Minimum Support Prices (MSP), they can apply for Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana to cover their losses . Today we are going to provide you all the information related to this scheme like application process, eligibility, documents etc. So read our article till the end.
- MP Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana Registration
- Crops included in the exchange rate payment scheme
- How to apply for Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana 2021?
MP Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana Registration
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to take advantage of this scheme, then they will have to apply online under this scheme. Through e-procurement, a total of 118.57 lakh farmers were registered for MSP for free in the last 5 years, out of which 64.35 lakh farmers got 2415.62 lakh M.S. T. Grain was purchased, for which Rs. 69111 crore was paid. Under MP Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana , the benefits to the farmers will be transferred directly to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries by the government, so the applicant should have his own bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhar card. Under this scheme, Madhya Pradesh government is inviting online registration from farmers for Mukhyamantri Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana through e-procurement official website http://mpeuparjan.nic.in/. Interested beneficiaries of the state can easily apply on this online portal.
Crops included in the exchange rate payment scheme
- Crops coming in support price in Kharif crops :- Paddy, Urad, Tur and Moong
- Crops included in Bhavantar scheme in Kharif crops :- Maize, Soyabean, Jowar, Bajra, Groundnut, Sesame and Ramtil
- Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana has now been started for 13 crops including cotton, moong, wheat, urad, bajra, rice, jawar, soybean, groundnut, sesame, ramtil, maize and toor dal in the state.
Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana Madhya Pradesh
The scheme was first launched in October 2019 by the Government of Madhya Pradesh to keep up with the continuously falling agricultural prices. Under this scheme, financial assistance was being provided to the farmers in case of sales crisis in the mandi. This year also, there is a crisis in the sale of many crops, so the government is going to restart this scheme for Kharif crops. Online booking will start from 28th July and will continue till 31st August 2020. The main objective of MP Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana is to prevent the problems being faced by the farmers in the state and the suicides being committed by them by the farmers and to increase their income.
Benefits of Madhya Pradesh Bhawantar Bhugatan Yojana
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the farmers of Madhya Pradesh.
- Under the Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana , the state farmers will pay the difference between the selling price (in the mandis) and the remunerative price to the farmers in their bank accounts. Due to which they will not have to bear any kind of loss as a result.
- Farmers of the state will be able to sow crops easily in the next season by getting financial assistance from the government. This will also increase the income of the farmers.
- Under this scheme, the government will pay the full price deficit (Bhav + Difference) to all those farmers who suffer losses while selling agricultural produce below the Minimum Support Prices (MSP).
Support Price List of Kharif Crop 2021
- Soybean – Rs. 3,399 per quintal (Rs. 500 / quintal will get flat price difference)
- Maize – Rs. 1,700 per quintal (Rs. 500 / quintal will get flat price difference)
- Paddy – Rs 1750 per quintal
- Paddy Grade A – Rs 1770 per quintal
- Jowar Hybrid – Rs 2430 per quintal
- Jowar Maldandi – Rs 2450 per quintal
- Bajra – Rs 1950 per quintal
- Arhar – Rs 5675 per quintal
- Cotton Medium Fiber – Rs.5150 per quintal (Rs.500 / – per quintal flat price difference
- Cotton Long Fiber – Rs. 5450 per quintal (Rs. 500 / – per quintal flat price difference
- Tur – Rs 5675 per quintal
- Urad – Rs 5,600 per quintal
- Moong – Rs 6,975 per quintal
- Groundnut – Rs 4,890 per quintal
- Sesame – Rs 5,675 per quintal
- Ramtil – Rs 5,877 per quintal
Support Price List of Rabi Crop 2021
- Garlic – Rs 3200 per quintal (estimated)
- Chana – Rs 4,400 per quintal
- Lentil – Rs 4,250 per quintal
- Mustard – Rs 4,000 per quintal
- Onion – Rs 8 per kg (approximate)
- Tur model rate = Rs.3860/quintal (from 1st to 30th April 2018)
- Wheat support price = Rs 2000/quintal
Documentation (Eligibility) of Price Exchange Payment Plan
- Applicant should be farmer.
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- To apply under this scheme, the application must have a Samagra ID or Aadhar card.
- Mobile number is required to register.
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- identity card
- In case of Sikmi/Patta land, authorization letter and loan passbook of the original land owner
- bank account passbook
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply for Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana 2021?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply online to take advantage of this scheme, then they should follow the method given below.
- First of all, the applicant has to go to the official website of e-procurement. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you have to click on the option of Kharif 2019 – 2020 . After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will see the option of farmer registration application for Kharif procurement year 2019-20 . You will have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. You will have to fill all the information asked below on this page, choose the type of registration, fill the aadhar number and captcha code and then click on the button of register.
- After clicking on the option, the registration form will open in front of you. You have to fill all the information asked in this registration form.
- After filling all the information you have to click on the submit button.