Diesel Grant Scheme Bihar 2021 Online Registration | Bihar Diesel Anudan Yojana Registration Form | Kisan Diesel Anusan Subsidy Scheme | Agriculture Department Bihar Government Diesel Grant Form
Bihar Diesel Grant Scheme has been started by the state government to help the farmers of the state in farming. Under this scheme, subsidy on diesel will be given by the government to the farmers of the state. Some changes have also been made under this scheme like earlier, under this Bihar Diesel Anudan Yojana 2021 , farmers of Bihar were being provided a grant of Rs 40 per liter on diesel (Earlier, under this scheme, farmers of Bihar were being provided a grant of Rs. 40 per liter on diesel.) which has now been increased by the Bihar government to Rs 50 per liter (Now the Bihar government has increased to Rs 50 per liter.).
Bihar Diesel Anudan Yojana 2021
Under this scheme, the government will provide subsidy to the farmer for irrigation with diesel pump sets for Kharif crops. Under this scheme, all the farmers of Bihar will be benefited. This Bihar Diesel Anudan Yojana 2021On the four irrigations of paddy, Rs 400 per acre will be given as diesel subsidy. Similarly, subsidy will be given on both the crops of maize. Among other Kharif crops, diesel subsidy will be given for three irrigations of pulses, oilseeds, seasonal vegetables, medicinal and aromatic plants. Under this scheme, the electricity rate per unit for agricultural work was 96 paise earlier. Which the state government has reduced to 75 paise (The government has reduced the electricity rate per unit for agricultural work from 96 paise to 75 paise). This rate will be applicable on all types of tubebells, private and government.
Bihar Diesel Grant Scheme 2021 Registration Form
Under this scheme, the farmers of the state will have to apply online for subsidy on irrigation of crops. Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply under Bihar Diesel Anudan Yojana 2021 , can apply online by visiting the official website of the scheme. Under this scheme, the new rule will be applicable equally in villages and cities. It has also been decided by the Government of Bihar that the electricity department will install a new transfer within 48 hours instead of 72 on receipt of information about transformer failure. Under this scheme, the government will bear about Rs 200 crore on subsidy .
Key Points of Bihar Diesel Anudan Yojana 2021
|scheme name||Bihar Diesel Grant Scheme|
|started by||by Bihar government|
|Department||Direct Benefit Transfer, Agriculture Department, Government of Bihar|
|beneficiary||farmers of the state|
|Objective||Providing diesel subsidy to farmers|
Key facts of Bihar Diesel Grant Scheme
- Under this scheme, the grant given by the government will be given at the rate of maximum Rs. 1200 per acre for 3 irrigations of wheat and Rs. 800 per acre for 2 irrigations for pulses, oilseeds, seasonal vegetables, medicinal and aromatic plants under other rabi crops. .
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided only to the online registered farmers of Bihar state. Under this scheme, the amount of diesel subsidy given to the registered farmers will be directly transferred to the bank account linked to the Aadhar card of the beneficiary.
- People of the state can apply online under this scheme as well as can apply offline through their nearest Common Service Center / Save / Vasudha Kendra.
Benefits of Diesel Anudan Scheme Bihar 2021
- The Chief Minister Diesel Grant Scheme is being operated by the Bihar government for the farmers of the state.
- Under the Bihar Diesel Grant Scheme 2021 , Rs 50 per liter of diesel subsidy will be provided to the farmers of the state.
- Under this scheme by the Government of Bihar, the benefit of this scheme will be provided to all the farmers of the state.
- Under the Diesel Anudan Scheme Bihar 2021 , on receiving the information about the failure of the electricity department transformer, now instead of 72, a new transfer will be made within 48 hours.
- Under this scheme, Rs 400 per acre will be given to farmers as diesel subsidy on four irrigations of paddy.
Documents of Diesel Grant Scheme 2021 (Eligibility)
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Bihar state.
- applicant’s aadhar card
- identity card
- Address proof
- bank account passbook
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
- farmer agriculture certificate
- diesel seller’s receipt
How to apply in Bihar Diesel Grant Scheme 2021?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply to get benefits under this scheme, then follow the steps given below.
- First of all the application has to go to the official website of Agriculture Department. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the option to apply online, you have to click on it, then in this option you will see the option of “ Diesel Kharif Grant 2019-20 ”. You have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page you will have to fill some information like type of grant, enter registration etc.
- If there is no farmer registration then you can do farmer registration from this website. After this an instruction will come in front of you. If you will apply for sharecropper status and yourself.
- So you have to download the form by clicking on the below form download link. You will have to scan and upload this form by filling it. If you are a sharecropper then.
- After this, you have to click on the button of Close below. After filling all the information, you will have to click on the button of Search. After this your information will come below.
- After this, under the important information below, the receipt of diesel grant application will be valid from 1-06-2019 to 30 -10-2019 only.
- You will have to upload this receipt on your computer. After this you will have to select all the information asked below like land details in which your farmer type yourself. Then you will have to fill in the details of diesel purchase and mandatory documents.
- After filling all the information you have to click on Validate button. After that upload your diesel receipt.
- Then you have to click on the submit button. After this you can print your application form. In this way you will get complete.