Bihar Ration Card Form | Bihar New Ration Card Apply | Apply New Ration Card Bihar | Bihar Ration Card Apply In Hindi | Bihar Ration Card Online Application 2022 | Download Bihar Ration Card Form PDF
Ration can be obtained by citizens at subsidized rates through ration card. Apart from this, the ration card is also used as an important document to get the benefits of many schemes. The process of making Bihar ration card has been made available online by the Government of Bihar. Now the citizens of Bihar can apply Bihar Ration Card online through the official website sitting at home . Through this article, you will be made aware of the process of applying online to get Bihar new ration card . Apart from this, information related to eligibility and important documents will also be shared with you to make Bihar Ration Card . All Eligible Citizen Bihar Ration Card Online ApplicationTo do this read this article carefully.
- Bihar Ration Card Online Apply 2022
- Bihar ration card made easy
- Speed up the process of Bihar Ration Card Aadhar seeding
- Bihar Ration Card 2022
- How to apply for Bihar Ration Card?
Bihar Ration Card Online Apply 2022
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to get a new ration card made under this scheme or want to renew the old ration card, then they can apply online by visiting the official website of Food and Consumer Protection Department. The people of the state will not have to make rounds of government offices to get their Bihar ration card made. APL/BPL Ration Cards are made by the Food Department and the Government of Uttar Pradesh according to the economic condition of the beneficiary. People of the state who are above 18 years of age can apply by filling Bihar Ration Card Application Form 2022.
Bihar ration card made easy
A major change has been made by the Bihar government in the Bihar Ration Card online application process. Now the citizens of Bihar can get their ration card made on any day of the year. Now the Bihar Ration Card system has been completely opened. Under the new process, now the ration card will be made in the same way as the voter ID card is made. It has been told by the Food and Consumer Protection Department that Bihar is the first state in our country which has made the process of making ration card very simple. Last year, 23.5 lakh new ration cards were made by the Bihar government during the coronavirus lockdown. After June, one lakh more new ration cards were made till December 2020.
There are 1 crore 76 lakh ration card holders in the state. Those who are provided ration every month by the government . Bihar requires 4.25 lakh metric tonnes of rice and wheat per month. This wheat and rice is being reached by the Bihar government to every poor citizen. Now the entire system of Ration Card has become online. Last month, 5 lakh 19 thousand metric tonnes of food grains were distributed by the Bihar government.
Speed up the process of Bihar Ration Card Aadhar seeding
Information has also been provided by the department that the ration card is being linked with the Aadhar card. For which the work of Aadhar seeding has been expedited. Every day 1000 to 1200 Aadhar seedings are being completed in the state. The target of linking all ration cards with Aadhaar has been set by the Bihar government by March 2021. All those citizens who have not done Aadhar seeding will not be provided ration. 90% Aadhaar seeding will be completed by February 2021.
About Bihar Ration Card 2022 Application Form
Ration card has been told in 3 categories . And for those families whose annual income is less than Rs 10000, BPL Ration Card has been issued by the government, the color of BPL ration card is red. And for those people who are very poor people, AAY ration card has been issued. The color of AAY ration card is yellow. These ration cards are issued on the basis of family status and income.
Bihar Ration Card 2022
Through this Bihar Ration Card , food items like Wheat Rice, Kerosene, Sugar (Wheat Rice, Kerosene, Sugar) etc. sent to the ration shops by the government will be made available to the people of Bihar at concessional rates. The people of the state who are financially very weak and cannot buy enough food items for their livelihood and their family, they can buy food items at cheap rates through this ration card. can make a living
Purpose of Bihar Ration Card 2022
As you know that earlier, government offices had to be cut to get ration cards, as there was a lot of waste of people’s time, now citizens of Bihar will not have to make rounds of government offices, village panchayat etc. Nor will you have to face any kind of difficulties. By applying through this Bihar ration online application , the time of the citizens of the state will also be saved. Providing food items like sugar, rice, wheat etc. to the people at subsidized rates through ration card and improving the livelihood of poor people.
Benefits of Ration Card 2022
- People can use ration card as an identity card.
- Ration card is required to get voter ID and also to get driving license.
- Through Bihar Ration Card , people of Bihar can get food items like wheat, rice, kerosene, sugar etc. at cheap rates.
- Those who want to take electricity connection can take it through ration card.
- Under this scheme, now you can apply online for ration card sitting at home.
Documents (Eligibility) for Bihar Ration Card
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Bihar
- Aadhar Card
- Postal address
- income certificate
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply for Bihar Ration Card?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply under this scheme, then they can also download the PDF file of Bihar Ration Card, follow the method given below.
- To get the ration card made under this scheme, you can get the application form for making a new consumer (ration) card from any circle office / SDO.
- After this you have to fill all the information asked in the application form like name, address, mobile number etc.
- You will then need passport size photographs of the head of your family attested by a Gazetted Officer/MLA/MP/Municipal Councillor, specified proof(s) of residence, and Surrender/Deletion Certificate of the previous Ration Card.
- Then there should be proof of residence and surrender / deletion certificate of previous ration card (if any).
- If proof of residence is not available, circle FSO/S.I. / M.O. Conducts spot inquiries and records statements of 2 independent witnesses in the neighbourhood.
- After that you have to submit your application form and all the documents.
- The standard time prescribed for the preparation of ration card is usually 15 days. In this way your application will be completed.