Short Brief : [Application Form] Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme Online Application – [Apply Online] Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme (BSCC Loan Scheme) 2022 Detail in Hindi – Student Credit Card Yojana Bihar Online Registration, Application Form PDF, Eligibility, Guidelines, Interest Rate, Process, Features, Benefits and Status kaise check Karen, College List/ Course List, Check Online Application Status at Official Website https://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/ .
- Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme 2022: Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana Check Status, Course List Latest News Update
- Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme 2022 Apply Online
- Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme Objective
- Apply Online: Bihar Student Credit Card Registration Process
- Important Document
- Eligibility Criteria
- Major Benefits
- Key Features of Scheme
- Student Credit Card Scheme Course List
- Bihar Student Credit Card College List 2022
- Toll-Free Helpline Number
Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme 2022: Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana Check Status, Course List Latest News Update
Latest Update: “BSEFCS Applicant can view the status of his/ her BSCC Loan application from the “Applicant Support Portal”.Applicant can get all details of his/her BSCC loan application from their login here. BSCC Applicant is advised to use same Login Id & Password what it is used in MNSSBY Portal for knowing the status of his/her BSCC Loan Application.If applicant wants to modify his own details than kindly contact to their respective DRCC.
Applicants can check the status of their BSCC loan application from “Applicant Help Portal”. Applicants can login here to get all the details related to their BSCC loan application. Applicants can use the same login id and password which is being used in MNSSBY portal to check the status of their BSCC loan. In case applicants wish to modify their details, please contact their respective DRCCs.
Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme 2022 Apply Online
Summary: Many boys and girls are unable to pursue higher education despite their desire. Due to lack of money, their desire to try something better succumbs.
To help such poor students, the Government of Bihar has started a brilliant scheme (BSCCS). It was launched on 2 October 2016. The government has set up the Education Finance Corporation to implement the BSCCS scheme.
Under this scheme, the state government will provide education loan of upto Rs. 4 Lakh to 12th Pass students at 0% interest rate. State Government has launched the online portal at http://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in for this scheme.
As a student in Bihar, you can fund your higher education course by applying for a Bihar Student Credit Card online. To help you make the most of this unique financial initiative, here is a rundown on the Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme, it’s benefits, eligibility terms and application procedure.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme 2022 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme (BSCCS)|
|in Language||Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme|
|Yojana||Bihar Student Credit Card / Self Help Allowance / Skilled Youth Program (MNSSBY)|
|Name of Department||Education Department, Planning and Development and Labor Resource Department|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Nitish Kumar|
|Beneficiaries||Student of State|
|Major Benefit||Provide Credit Card|
|Scheme Objective||Grant of loan for higher education to students|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Bihar|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Launched Date||2 October 2016|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|
|Bihar Student Credit Card Application Form [PDF]||Registration Form | Login|
|Bihar Student Credit Card Application Status||Click Here|
|Bihar Student Credit Card College List 2020||Click Here|
|Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme 2022||Official Website|
Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme Objective
The state government wants to fulfill many objectives through the BSCCS scheme.
- First, she wants to improve the literacy figures in terms of higher education in the state. A large proportion of students in the state drop out after 10th-12th.
- Second, the government wants to promote the talent present in the state. By the year 2021, the goal is to bring students from all over the state under this scheme.
- Third, the government wants that the student does not have to go round the bank for the loan. The loan process is completed in this scheme in about a month.
Apply Online: Bihar Student Credit Card Registration Process
How to fill Bihar Student Credit Card Application Form 2021
The students who are eligible for this scheme can apply through online portal. Following are the steps to apply online for this scheme.
Step 1. Visit the Official Website Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme i.e. https://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/.
Step 2. Register as new user.
Step3. Fill the basic details.
Step 4. Student will receive an OTP (One Time Password) on registered number and email id.
Step 5. After entering the OTP, a new form will open where the student will have to submit personal details.
Step 6. After submitting personal details, 3 options will appear.
Step 7. Select the student credit card from the 3 option and fill details in new form.
Step 8. After filling the form details click the submit button.
Step 9. The Unique ID Number will be sent on the registered mobile number, after successful form submission.
Step 10. The Student will also receive a PDF copy of Submitted form and details of documents required for the further process.
Required Document to Apply Online
Many documents are necessary to avail the BSCCS scheme. So if you want to apply in this scheme then you should keep these documents ready in advance.
- Aadhaar Card of Applicant and Co-Applicant
- PAN of applicant and co-applicant
- 10th and 12th certificates and marksheets
- Certificate of admission in higher educational institution
- 2-2 photos of all of the students, parents and guarantors
- residence certificate
- Family Income Certificate and Form 16
- Six-month statement of parent’s bank account
- Identity card of the applicant (Aadhaar card, passport, ballot ID, driving license etc.)
- Aadhar card of applicant and co-applicant
- PAN of applicant and co-applicant
- 10th and 12th certificate and marksheet
- Certificate of Admission in Higher Educational Institution
- 2-2 photos of each of the student, parent and guarantor
- Address proof
- Family Income Certificate and Form 16
- Six months statement of parent’s bank account
- Identity Proof of the applicant (Aadhaar Card, Passport, Voter ID Card, Driving License etc.)
Who can get the benefit of BSCCS scheme?
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Bihar.
- Students who have passed the 12th examination can avail the benefit of Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme (BSCCS or BSCCS). Under BSCCS scheme, poor students get loan from the bank for further studies.
- The educational institution where the student is from is recognized by the state or central government related regulatory agency.
- The special thing about the BSCCS scheme is that the guarantor of the loan taken under it is the state government itself.
Qualifications and conditions to get the benefit of the scheme : Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme Guidelines
- Applicants should be enrolled for higher education or selected for enrollment in an educational institution recognized by the concerned regulatory agency of Bihar state, other state or central government.
- The applicant should be a resident of Bihar and should have passed 12th or equivalent examination from any institute recognized by the government located in the state.
- The applicant should not have received any allowance/scholarship/student credit card/education loan or any kind of assistance from any other source.
- The age of the applicant should not be more than 25 years on the date of application.
- This loan will be given for general courses of higher education and various professional / technical courses BA / B.Sc. / Engineering / MBBS / Management / Law etc.
How much loan will be available in BSCCS?
Under BSCCS scheme, students can get a loan of up to 4 lakh rupees from the bank. The state government has tied up with more than a dozen banks for this.
Key Features of Scheme
- The loan is available to those pursuing general and polytechnic courses, and not just technical courses
- Financing is available at an interest rate as low as 1% for girls, transgender and divyang students
- Monetary assistance can be used to pay fees, buy books, purchase laptops, etc.
- The loan is owned by the government and hence has lenient recovery procedures. In extreme cases, the government may waive off the balance entirely
- Repayment begins once the course is complete and you secure a job
Student Credit Card Scheme Course List
- BA, BSc, B Com
- BCA, BSc IT, Computer Applications, Computer Science
- BSC Agriculture
- BSC Library Science
- BSc, BHMCT, BTech, Hotel Management
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- B.Tech, B.E., B.Sc.
- BSC Nursing
- Bachelor of pharmacy
- Bachelor of mass communication
- BSC in Fashion Technology
- Bachelor of Architecture
- MSc, MTech
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Diploma in food processing, food production
- Diploma in Food and Viverage Service
- BA, BSc, B.Ed, Integrated Course
- Diploma in Food, Nutritionist, Dietetics
- BL, LLB
- B.Tech., BE (Enrolled in a three-year diploma in a state-level education council recognized institution)
Bihar Student Credit Card College List 2022
|College Name||College Code||District|
|INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY||47||Patna|
|Aryabhatta KNOWLEDGE UNIVERSITY||1045||Patna|
|NIFT – Patna||19762||Patna|
|GOVT. POLYTECHNIC, BHOJPUR||20532||Patna|
|AN College, Patna||20677||Patna|
|J D Women’s College, Patna||20684||Patna|
|PATNA LAW COLLEGE||20708||Patna|
|Government Pharmacy Institute, Patna||20827||Patna|
|Patna Dental College and Hospital, Patna||20845||Patna|
|PATLIPUTRA UNIVERSITY PATNA||21170||Patna|
|BN COLLEGE, PATNA||21350||Patna|
|SANJAY GANDHI INSTITUTE OF DAIRY TECHNOLOGY||21349||Patna|
|COLLEGE OF ARTS & CRAFTS||20705||Patna|
|Government Ayurvedic College Hospital, Patna||20846||Patna|
Toll-Free Helpline Number
Application related information “Economic solution, force to youth” web site http://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in and Toll Free Number of Facilitation Center. Talk can be obtained on 18003456444.