Short Info: Odisha Biju Sthya Kalyan Yojana Online Application, Registration Form, Purpose, Qualification, Facility. – [Apply Online] Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY) 2022 – Biju Swasthya Kalyan Scheme Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Hospital List, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment / Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website nhmodisha.gov.in .
|Short Scheme Details:|
|Name of Scheme||Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana|
|Scheme Benefit||To provide Financial Assistance Rs 5 lakh per annum per family|
- Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Beneficiary List, Status News Update
- Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2022 Health Card Odisha Apply Online @nhmodisha.gov.in
- Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana BSKY Online Registration Process
- Required Document for Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
- Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2022: BSKY Online Application Form
Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Beneficiary List, Status News Update
|Latest News Update:|
|The allocation for healthcare was up by 19 per cent over previous years with a budgeted expenditure of ₹9,164 crore. While ₹1,353 crore was provisioned for Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana for free medical facilities with coverage up to ₹5 lakh per family in case of male members and up to ₹10 lakh per family in case of female beneficiaries. Similarly, ₹1,572 crore was allocated under Mukhyamantri Swasthya Seva Mission for building health infrastructure and services.|
Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2022 Health Card Odisha Apply Online @nhmodisha.gov.in
Summary: On 72nd Independence day, the Hon’ble Chief Minister, Odisha, Shri Naveen Pattnaik has launched the BijuSwasthyaKalyanYojana (BSKY) which has two components: Universal Health Care (Free healthcare) to all people of Odisha in all Government health institutions upto DHH levels and Annual Cashless health coverage of 5 Lakh per family (7 Lakh to women members of family) to 70 lakhs families that belong to the lower socio-economic section of the society of the State in all Government and 208 empanelled Private health institutions schemes.———Sponsered Searches———
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2022 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY)|
|in Language||Odisha Biju State Housing Welfare Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Odisha|
|Major Benefit||To provide Financial Assistance Rs 5 lakh per annum per family|
|Scheme Objective||To provide Health Care facilities and health insurance|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Odisha|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
|Date of Announcement||12th June|
|Date of Launch||15th August|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|LIST OF EMPANELLED HOSPITAL UNDER BSKY||Click Here|
|Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2022||Official Website|
Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana BSKY Online Registration Process
Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana was launched by the Government of Odisha with the objective of establishing an extensive healthcare network across the state, especially for the economically weaker sections of the population. After successfully implementing Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY), the Odisha government has conceptualized a new initiative for providing top healthcare facilities to patients living in inaccessible pockets of the State.
Treatment Coverage of BSKY
Cashless healthcare assistance will be provided.
- Free healthcare services for every citizen of the state at all state government medical centres – right from sub-centre to district headquarter hospital level.
- Annual health coverage of Rs. 5 lakhs per family and Rs. 7 lakhs per women members of the family.
All enrolled families covered under BKKY Stream I & II, RSBY, BPL and Anatodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) are auto-enrolled under this scheme. Those families who have low income but do not have any of these cards can get benefit under BSKY by obtaining income certificate for annual income below Rs. 50,000/- in rural areas and below Rs. 60,000/- in urban areas.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana ie nhmodisha.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Apply Online” button.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father/ husband name, address, phone number and other information) and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
By following this procedure you can apply online for Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan.
In the last of the submission of the filled application form kindly check all the details very carefully and then should make the final submission of the application form.
Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY) Card & Registration Process
- Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Card is a membership card that is assigned to every individual registered under the scheme. It contains information about the members of the family that are registered under the Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana (BKKY) card.
- The scheme has been especially designed for families with an annual income of Rs. 50,000 in rural and Rs. 60,000 in urban India.
- Biju Swastya Kalyan Yojana is designed for all residents of the state of Odisha, irrespective of whether they belong to the Below Poverty Line (BPL) or Above Poverty Line (APL).
Claim Settlement Process:
Claim settlement under RSBY & BKKY is undertaken through Insurance Companies. Under OSTF claim settlement is currently processed in manual mode and it is proposed to undertake online settlement of claims under OSTF in the near future.
Required Document for Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
|Important Document to Apply Online|
|Biju krushak Kalyan Yojana cardRashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana cardBPL cardAntyodaya Anna Yojana cardIncome certificateFor getting Rs. 5 lakh health coverage per annum per family and Rs. 7 lakh health coverage per annum for women members of the family, the existing Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana (Stream I & II) or Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana or BPL or AAY cards have to be produced at the empanelled hospital. For lowincome families who do not have these cards, valid income certificate (annual income below Rs. 50,000/- in rural areas and below Rs. 60,000/- in urban areas) is to be produced at the empanelled hospital, for availing cashless treatment.|
How to avail benefit using different cards at private empanelled hospitals?
I. BKKY (S-I & S-II)-
a. Up to Rs.1 Lakh under Insurance mode directly at empanelled Private Hospitals.
b. Beyond Rs.1 Lakh up to Rs.5 Lakhs and Rs.10 Lakhs for family members and women members of the family respectively through OSTF after exhausting Rs. 1 Lakh Insurance.
c. The beneficiaries have to apply through prescribed OSTF format and the said format is available in the website (www.dmetodisha.gov.in).
II. BPL, AAY & Income certificate –
a. These card holders can available cashless treatment at OSTF empanelled Hospital on referral by CDM & PHOs within the State and by DMET(O) to State & Central Hospital outside the State and to all Premier Health Institution across India.
Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Eligibility Criteria
|All families are eligible for free health care services at Government health care Institutions up to District Head Quarter Hospital level.For free healthcare services at government Health Care institutions all the beneficiaries irrespective of their income, status or residents are eligibleFor health insurance cover upto Rs 5 lakh per family and Rs 7 lakh for women member of family below mentioned categories of citizens are eligible:-Applicant must be resident of OdishaBiju krushak Kalyan Yojana card holderRashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana card holdersBPL card holdersAntyodaya Anna Yojana card holdersAll those families whose annual income is below Rs 50000 in rural areas and below Rs 60000 in urban areas|
Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2022: BSKY Online Application Form
|Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2022: BSKY Online Application Form PDF Download – Biju Swastya Kalyan Yojana is a universal health coverage scheme launched by Chief Minister of Odisha Naveen Patnaik. The scheme covers around 70 lakhs families. Biju Swastya Kalyan Yojana is for both Below Poverty Line (BPL) and Above Poverty Line( APL) families. The Ayushman Bharat Yojana covers only Below Poverty Line (BPL) card holders, People will get treatment in premier hospitals outside Odisha. A legal citizen of Odisha living outside the state would also get benefits.Swasthya Mitras are deployed at help desk in each empanelled hospital to facilitate the beneficiaries.Free Health Care• For all population in Odisha|
• In all Public Health Institutions upto MCH levelSpecial Health Care• BKKY Card holder families, BPL, AAY Card holder & families with low Income certificate.
• In 196 Empanelled Private HospitalComponents Of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan YojanaBiju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana is a scheme of the Government of Odisha, which aims to provide universal health coverage, with special emphasis on the health protection of economically vulnerable families. To achieve its objectives, the BSKY has two components:A. Free Health Care Services: Free health services for all (irrespective of income, status or residence) in all State Government health care facilities starting from Sub center level up to District Head Quarter Hospital level.B. Health Insurance: Additional facility of free healthcare beyond District Headquarters hospital level, for over 70 lakh economically vulnerable families in the State, who are provided Annual Health coverage of Rs.5 lakh per family and Rs 7 lakh for the women members of the family,Facilities Provided Under BSKYFree Health Care facilities in government Health Care institutionsFree medicineDiagnosticFree dialysiscancer chemotherapyFree OTFree ICUInpatientHealth cover up to Rs 5 lakh per family and Rs 700000 for women member of the familyIn which hospitals can the beneficiaries get free treatment?A. Under universal health coverage free health care to all in Public Health Care Institutions from Subcentre to District Head Quarters Hospitals.B. BKKY, RSBY, BPL, AAY cardholders and low-income certificate holders can avail the additional facility of cashless treatment beyond District Headquarters Hospital level, at all public health care facilities and 208 impanelled private health care institutions.
Objectives of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2022
|Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana is a Scheme of the Government of Odisha , which aims to provide universal health coverage, with special emphasis on the health protection of economically vulnerable families.|
Major Benefits under Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
|All health services are free of cost, including free drugs, free diagnostics, free dialysis, free Cancer chemotherapy, free OT, free I.C.U, free in-patient admission etc., in all government health institutions up to District Head Quarters Hospital level, for all persons.Families having BKKY card, RSBY card, BPL card, or AAY card or annual income of Rs 50,000/- in rural and Rs. 60,000/- in urban areas can avail cashless treatment at all Government Hospitals and 208 empanelled Private Hospitals.There are around 4036 packages that has offered under this schemeUnder this scheme, the government is going to provide Rs 5 lakh health insurance cover per family per annumWith the help of this scheme around 3.5 crores, beneficiaries will benefit.The state government have empanelled 200 private hospitals in Odisha and around 20 super speciality hospitals outside Odisha|
Key Features of BSKY Scheme
|Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana has started on15th August 2018.Rs 1,353 crore provided under the scheme Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana for free Medical facilities with coverage up to Rs5 lakh per family in case of male members and up to Rs10 lakh per family in case of female beneficiaries.Provision of Rs1,572 crore made under Mukhyamantri Swasthya Seva Mission for building health infrastructure and services.All types of essential diagnostic services are provided free of cost to all categories of patients in all public health facilities as per its level from Sub-Centers to Medical Colleges and HospitalsFor women beneficiaries of the family to the government will provide additional Rs 200000 coverThe claim settlement process under BSKY will undertake through insurance companiesAll health services are free of cost, including free drugs, free diagnostics, free dialysis, free cancer chemotherapy, free OT, free I.C.U., free in-patient admission etc., in all government health institutions up to district headquarters hospital level, for all persons.Families having BSKY, BKKY card, RSBY card, BPL card, or AAY card and low income certificate holders can avail additional facility of cashless treatment beyond District Headquarters Hospital level, at all public health care facilities and 208 empanelled Private Hospitals.|
|HELPLINE NUMBER & CONTACT ADDRESS|
|Any person can raise any query or complaint regarding Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana or RSBY with toll free number 155369 available from 6 AM to 10 PM. Further, scheme details and list of empanelled hospitals can also be seen on the websites: health.odisha.gov.in and nrhmorissa.gov.in The helpline number and email id as follows:-Helpline Number- +91-674-2392479/80Email Id- [email protected]|