Short Info: [Apply Online] Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2022 – Free Coaching Scheme for SC / ST Students Online Registration, Chatra Protsahan Scheme Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Selection Procedure, Beneficiary List, Payment / Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website stsc.odisha.gov.in . Student Promotion Scheme Online application, registration form, purpose, eligibility, benefits
Short Scheme Details:
|Name of Scheme||Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana|
|Scheme Benefit||To Provide Coaching|
- Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2022 – Apply Online @stsc.odisha.gov.in
- Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2022 – Overview
- Student Promotion Scheme 2021 – Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana List, Status News Update
- Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana Online Registration Process
- Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
- Chatra Protsahan Yojana Selection Procedure
- Required Document for Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana
- Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Objectives of Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2022
- Benefits And Features Of Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana
- Helpline Number & Contact Address
- Important Dates
- Important Links
Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2022 – Apply Online @stsc.odisha.gov.in
Summary: On 4 October 2021, Odisha Chhatra Protsahan Yojana has been launched to provide free coaching for medical / engineering entrance exams to SC and ST students of the state. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to encourage the poor people of scheduled caste and scheduled caste in the field of education. Under this scheme, coaching should be started within 15 days from the date of receipt of the work order and 100% of students should get more than 60% marks in the 12th board exam. 320 class 10th pass out meritorious students who belong to a scheduled tribe or scheduled caste category will get two years vocational training and coaching through the scheme by Odisha government.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2022 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana|
|in Language||Student Promotion Scheme|
|Launched by||Government Of Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||Students Belonging To Scheduled Tribe And Scheduled Caste Category|
|Number Of Beneficiaries||320|
|Major Benefit||To provide assistance to the students of SC, ST, class to prepare for the medical and engineer examinations|
|Scheme Objective||To Provide Coaching|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Odisha|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Student Promotion Scheme 2021 – Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana List, Status News Update
Latest News Update:
The Odisha government launched ‘Chatra Protsahan Yojana'(CPY) which will provide free coaching to (ST) students in the state for medical and engineering entrance examinations.https://twitter.com/Amar4Odisha/status/1445005543479734277
- RFP for Selection of Training Agencies under Chatra Protsahan Yojana for preparatory coaching of ST & SC students of Class XI & XII and appearing in Engg. & Medical Entrance Examination
Distribution Of Tablets
200 tablets were also given to the students in the inaugural program of this scheme. Dr Amar Patnaik has tweeted that Happy to hand over 200 tablets from MPLAD to the meritorious SC and ST students of the state. They will be given special coaching for engineering and medical examinations under the student incentive scheme of the Odisha government.
Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana Online Registration Process
Odisha government led by CM Naveen Patnaik has launched Chhatra Protsahan Yojana 2022 on 4 October 2021. In this scheme, the state govt. will provide free coaching for medical and engineering entrance examinations to ST and SC students of the state. Around 320 ST and SC students of the state would be provided with this free coaching. the state govt. will invite Odisha Chhatra Protsahan Yojana online application form. The registration forms for free coaching scheme in Odisha may be invited at the state education department’s website at sme.odisha.gov.in or at a dedicated new portal (to be launched soon).
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana Application Form 2021
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana i.e. stsc.odisha.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Odisha Chatra protsahan Yojana Apply Online” button.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, caste and other information) and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download – The Government of Odisha has launched Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana. Under this scheme 320 class 10th pass outs (200 students securing 60% from SSD High schools and 120 students securing 70% from EMRS) meritorious students who belong to a scheduled tribe or scheduled caste category will get two years of professional training and coaching in order to achieve success in the competitive exams of Medical and engineering courses every year. For providing coaching multiple reputed coaching institutions will shortlist who will be responsible for providing coaching to the beneficiary’s students. https://twitter.com/Amar4Odisha/status/1445360128849428492
Chatra Protsahan Yojana Selection Procedure
The students will be selected on the basis of Class X merit and selection test from among the students who have passed matriculation from SSD High Schools. At the same time, according to the report, every year more than 30,000 SC / ST students appear in the annual examination of Higher Secondary School.
The tie-up has been done with selected coaching agencies for this programme. These agencies will provide on-site medical and engineering coaching and preparatory training to the selected ST/ST students at the proposed Centers of Excellence.
Required Document for Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana
Important Document to Apply Online:
- aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Proof of age
- Class 10th marksheet
- Residence certificate
- Ration card
- Passport size photograph
- Email ID
- Mobile number
Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Odisha State.
- He / She must belong to either scheduled caste (SC) or scheduled tribe (ST) category.
- Candidate must have obtained merit in class 10th examinations.
- He / She must have cleared selection test held among the students who have passed matric from SSD high schools.
Objectives of Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2022
The government will encourage the students of higher secondary schools for higher education. The government said that the main objective of this scheme is to identify and help potential ST/SC students from an early age to pursue higher education in medical and engineering.
Benefits And Features Of Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana
- The Government of Odisha has launched Orissa Chatra protsahan Yojana.
- Which will provide free coaching for medical and engineering entrance examinations to (ST) students across the state.
- The ST and SC Development Department of the state government will open seven Centers of Excellence in SC and ST schools across the state.
- In this scheme, govt. will provide free training to 320 SC / ST students in various districts across the state.
- The students for the free coaching will be selected on the basis of class 10 merit and a selection test from among the students who have passed matric from the SSD high schools.
- All the identified meritorious students have to go through screening test
- For providing coaching multiple reputed coaching institute will shortlist who will provide coaching to the beneficiary
- The medium of teaching will be both in English and Odia
- MoUs are signed with the Coaching Agencies selected for this programme.
- These agencies will be providing on-site Medical and Engineering coaching and preparatory training to the selected ST/SC students in the proposed Centres of Excellence.
- The selection of schedule tribe and scheduled caste students will maintain at the ratio of 9:1
- The duration and frequency of the classes is to increase a month before the students has to appear in the examination
Helpline Number & Contact Address
- Address:ST & SC Development,Minorities &
Backward Classes Welfare Department
Odisha Secretariat Bhubaneswar-751001 Odisha,India
- Phone:(0674) 2536672
- Fax / EPBX: 2393249/2322757
- Email: [email protected]
|Starting Date to Apply Online||4 October 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|