Short Info: [Apply Online] Delhi Shramik Mitra Yojana (DSMY) 2022 – Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website delhi.gov.in . Delhi Shramik Mitra Scheme Online Application, Registration Form, Purpose, Eligibility, Benefits.
Short Scheme Details:
|Name of Scheme||Delhi Shramik Mitra Yojana|
|Scheme Benefit||To provide financial assistance to workers family|
- Delhi Shramik Mitra Yojana 2022 – Apply Online @delhi.gov.in
- Delhi Shramik Mitra Yojana 2022 – Overview
- Delhi Shramik Mitra Yojana 2021 – Delhi Shramik Mitra Yojana List, Status News Update
- Delhi Shramik Mitra Yojana Online Registration Process
- Delhi Shramik Mitra Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
Delhi Shramik Mitra Yojana 2022 – Apply Online @delhi.gov.in
Summary: The Kejriwal government has started Shramik Mitra Yojana (दिल्ली सरकार ने की श्रमिक मित्र योजना की शुरुआत). The work of these Shram Mitras is to help the construction workers registered by the Construction Board at the ward level. They will have to apply for this and do all possible help till they get the benefit of the scheme. The main objective of starting this scheme is to provide benefits to the laboring citizen.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Delhi Shramik Mitra Yojana 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Delhi Shramik Mitra Yojana 2022 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Delhi Shramik Mitra Yojana (DSMY)|
|in Language||Delhi Shramik Mitra Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Delhi|
|Beneficiaries||Workers of Delhi|
|Major Benefit||To provide financial assistance to workers family|
|Scheme Objective||To bring the benefits of the government scheme to all the workers|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Delhi|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Delhi Shramik Mitra Yojana 2021 – Delhi Shramik Mitra Yojana List, Status News Update
Latest News Update:
- Under the scheme, around 800 Shramik Mitras will visit the door-to-door houses of all construction workers in the national capital to apprise them of several government schemes in the interest of workers.
- Shramik Mitra Scheme will appoint at least 3 to 4 Shramik Mitras in all the wards who will reach out to the workers registered by the construction board at the ward level.
Delhi Shramik Mitra Yojana Online Registration Process
Delhi government launched the ‘Shramik Mitra’ Yojana for construction workers. Under the scheme, 800 ‘Shramik Mitras’ will reach out to construction workers, and spread awareness about government schemes. The government runs many schemes, but due to lack of information, many workers are not able to take proper advantage of them. Now some people from among these workers will be appointed as Shramik Mitras.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Delhi Shramik Mitra Yojana Application Form 2021
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Delhi Shramik Mitra Yojana i.e. delhi.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Apply Online” button.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
Note: Only the Delhi Shramik Mitra Yojana has been announced by the government right now. Soon the information related to applying under this scheme will be provided by the government.
Delhi Shramik Mitra Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
Delhi Shramik Mitra Yojana 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download –
Delhi government has started Shramik Mitra Yojana. Under this, the government will appoint about 800 Shramik Mitras. These Shramik Mitras will go among the workers and inform them about the schemes being run by the Delhi Government for their benefit.
This will enable the workers to get better benefits of government schemes. At present, there are about six lakh workers registered in the Ministry of Labor, Government of Delhi.
Assistance provided under Delhi Shramik Mitra Yojana
The construction workers registered with the Construction Board get the following facilities from the Delhi Government which can be availed by the workers.
- Under the assistance received from the Delhi government, workers will get Rs 3 lakh to 5 lakh for house construction, Rs 30,000 in maternity benefit, Rs 20,000 loan for buying tools and Rs 5,000. 1 lakh on natural death of workers and 2 lakh on accidental death.
- In case of disability, an assistance of Rs 1 lakh and pension of Rs 3000 per month, Rs 500 to Rs 10,000 per month for school education and higher education of children will be available. An assistance amount of Rs 35,000 to 51,000 is given for the marriage of workers and their children, Rs 2000 for medical assistance, Rs 3,000 per month (increase by Rs 300 every year) as old age pension.
Required Document for Delhi Shramik Mitra Yojana
Important Document to Apply Online:
- aadhar card
- Address proof
- Income certificate
- Proof of age
- Ration card
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- E mail ID
Delhi Shramik Mitra Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Delhi.
- Shramik Mitras will inform the construction workers registered by the construction board at the ward level about the assistance schemes of the government.
Purpose of Delhi Shramik Mitra Yojana 2022
The purpose of this scheme is to provide timely benefits to the workers. He said that 700 to 800 Shramik Mitras will be prepared under this scheme. Who will work as district, assembly and ward coordinators.https://twitter.com/msisodia/status/1458059894486044677
Benefits and Features of Shramik Mitra Scheme
- Delhi Shramik Mitra Yojana has been launched by the Government of Delhi on 8 November 2021.
- About 6 lakh construction workers have been registered with the Construction Board in Delhi.
- The Delhi government has also increased dearness allowance for unskilled, semi-skilled workers to increase their wages by about 1%.
- Under the Shramik Mitra Yojana, Three lakh to five lakh rupees for house construction, Rs 30000 in maternity benefit to the workers under the assistance received from the Delhi government.
- Under this, the government will appoint about 800 Shramik Mitras.
- These Shramik Mitras will work as District, Vidhan Sabha and Ward Coordinators.
- There should be at least 3-4 Shram Mitras in all these wards who can help the construction workers.
- Through this scheme, the workers will be able to develop and more and more workers will be able to get the benefits of government schemes.
- Shramik Mitras will also help the workers to implement the benefits of these government schemes and take advantage of the process.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
|Launched Date||8 November 2021|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||—|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|