cowin.gov.in – Covid Vaccine Registration for 18 years old link & Process are mentioned on this page. Get Co-Win registration details here. All information about Covid Vaccine registration will be available on our website. We request everyone to register for this vaccination. Because of this disease, the government has made plans to get the vaccination done as soon as possible. All the information about which will be available on our website. You can get registered sitting at home, you will not have to go outside.
- Covid Vaccine Registration
- Download Covid Vaccination Certificate
- Whatsapp Vaccine Certificate Download Number
- How To Download Covid Vaccine Certificate Via Whatsapp
- FAQs About Covid Vaccination Certificate pdf Download on WhatsApp
- How to Download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate Using CoWIN Website & Aarogya Setu
Covid Vaccine Registration
This vaccination has started. You can register for it online. Registrations have been started from April 28, 2021, but vaccination will be started from 4 pm on 1 May. The government has set up several vaccination centers in all the states, which will be started on May 1. You can keep them and your family safe by registering them online. We request everyone to keep two yards away from each other, use the sanitizer after meeting anyone, do not use any food without washing, and do not leave home without reason.
This vaccination can only be applied to people above 18 years of age. Because some rules have also been set for vaccination, which you must follow. If you want to avoid this disease, then you will have to get vaccinated. Get your registration done soon and get the vaccination done. We hope that you will be at home because it is not safe for anyone to go out at such a time. For more information, you can also check by visiting the official website, the link of which will be available in our article.
Download Covid Vaccination Certificate
If you have received the COVID-19 vaccine – whether it’s Covishield, Covaxin or Sputnik V- you are provided with a vaccine certificate. When you get your first dose, you get a provisional certificate, and once you have received both the doses, you get a final digital certificate of vaccination. So, what is this vaccine certificate, why do you need it, and how can you download yours? Watch this video to know everything.
Co-Win Vaccine Registration – Highlights
|Registration for||Covid Vaccine Registration|
|Registration started form||28 April 2021|
|Vaccination started on||01 May 2021 at 4 PM|
|Age Required for Vaccine||18+|
|Vaccines||Pfizer Vaccine Registration|
DRDO Anti Covid Drug
Covid-19 Vaccine Registration Online
To avoid the coronavirus, you have to get your registration done online. After online registration, you will have to go to your private covid vaccination center and get the vaccine. If you do this, then it will be easy to avoid this disease. You can register online with Aarogya Setu App and Umang App. Then you must first download this app on your phone, after downloading you can apply for vaccination. You will also get complete information about it from the online portal.
You can check how you have to register by going to the online portal. For this registration, you will need your phone number which is in use. Through a phone number, you can register only four people with their own photo ID. For the residents, you must be above 18 years of age and below 45 years, only those whose age will be as per the prescribed age will be vaccinated. Get your vaccination done soon and get rid of this disease.
Whatsapp Vaccine Certificate Download Number
You can download Covid vaccination Certificate through WhatsApp by following some easy steps mentioned below in points.
- Very first step is Save Number 9013151515 as contact.
- Open your WhatsApp and Search for the name you saved.
- Message “Download Certificate” on this number.
- Now you will get an OTP (One Time Password) On your registered Mobile Number.
- Enter the OTP and Press Send button.
- Now a list of members will display from where you have to select the name and reply accordingly.
- Now you will receive a pdf file in your chat box from where you can download the Whatsapp Covid vaccination certificate in pdf format.
- Repeat these steps to download a certificate for another member.
How To Download Covid Vaccine Certificate Via Whatsapp
|Initiative By||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
|Name of facility||MyGov Corona Help desk|
|MyGov Corona Helpdesk Number||9013151515|
|Text to Send||“Download Certificate”|
|Covid 19 Vaccine Certificate Download Whatsapp PDF||Available On WhatsApp|
FAQs About Covid Vaccination Certificate pdf Download on WhatsApp
What is WhatsApp number of Covid 19 Vaccine Certificate Download Whatsapp?
WhatsApp Number to download Covid Vaccination certificate is 9013151515.Is it compulsory to be registered on the CoWin App to download certificates?
No, you can directly download your certificate from WhatsApp through above number by sending Download certificate text from your WhatsApp.Can I download the vaccination certificate on the CoWin App also?
Yes you can download your Whatsapp Covid vaccination certificate from CoWin App also by entering your details as prescribed over there and then by clicking on submit you can download your certificate.Can we download Cocktail Covid Dose Certificate?
Yes you can download Cocktail covid vaccination certificate but you have to keep a certificate of both the doses in order to attain certification. As we all know the Government has encouraged the Mixing of Both the doses, so a certificate is also available for the same.
Documents Needed for Co-Win Registration
To apply online for this vaccination, you will also need some documents to get the conditions. It is very important to get these deserts done because this disease is spreading very much. Day by day millions of people are dying due to this disease. If you do not register on time, the disease will spread even more. If you do not have the necessary documents to get the conditions done, your registration is difficult. Also, it is mandatory to have your phone number for this registration.
The following information is given about the documents, out of which you can get your registration done through any document. Read the following points carefully, which are as follows: –
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Health Insurance Smart Card issued under the scheme of Ministry of Labour
- Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) NREGA Job Card
- Official identity cards issued to MPs/MLAs/MLCs
- PAN Card
- Passbooks issued by Bank/Post Office
- Pension Document
- Service Identity Card issued to employees by Central/ State Govt./ Public Limited Companies
- Voter ID
How to Download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate Using CoWIN Website & Aarogya Setu
Steps to download the Certificate without beneficiary ID
- Go to: www.Cowin.gov.in
- Click on Register Yourself
- Update Registered Phone number
- Click on Get OTP
- Update OTP and click Verify
- Your details will appear
- Click on CERTIFICATE box to download certificate
State wise Cowin Registration
|Andhra Pradesh – AP||Assam|
|HP – Himachal Pradesh||Jharkhand|
|Mizoram||MP – Madhya Pradesh|
|Uttar Pradesh – UP||West Bengal|
How can I do Covid Vaccine Registration Online?
- To register online, first go to the online portal, the link of which will be available in our article.
- After that, the home will open.
- On the home page, you have to fill in your phone number, which is in use.
- After filling it, you have to open Arogya Setu or Umang App.
- In the app, you will get the option of vaccination registration, click on it.
- After clicking, the next page will open.
- On the next page, you will have to fill in all the details asked.
- After filing the details, your registration will be completed.
- Take out the print copy of the registration slip.
All information about Covid Vaccine registration will be available on our website. Stay connected with us for more information. If you want to ask anything about registration, you can message us in the comment section, we will answer your question soon.
|Registration link||Click Here|