Driver Assistance Scheme Registration | Delhi Driver Corona Sahayata Yojana Online Application | Delhi Driver Sahayata Yojana Apply Online | Delhi Driver Corona Help Yojana Online Form
In view of the ongoing Corona Virus (COVID-19) lock down curfew situation in the country by the Delhi Government, a subsidy of ₹ 5000 by the government for auto drivers, rickshaw drivers, e-rickshaw, taxi drivers (people driving all public service vehicles). Under the Delhi Driver Assistance Scheme, online applications were approved by the Delhi Government from April 13, 2020. For the year 2021, this scheme has been started again by the Honorable Chief Minister Shri Arvind Kejriwal on 4th May 2021 . If you want to apply under the scheme, then first of all you have to know the eligibility, main feature of Delhi Driver Assistance Scheme , online application process, benefits and all the guidelines.
- Delhi Driver Assistance Scheme 2021 Financial Assistance
- driver corona assistance scheme
- Delhi Driver Sahayata Scheme New Update
- Important Points Delhi Driver Assistance Scheme 2021
- Delhi Driver Assistance Scheme Online Application
Delhi Driver Assistance Scheme 2021 Financial Assistance
4 May 2021 A video conferencing was done by the Chief Minister of Delhi, Shri Arvind Kejriwal. Through this video conferencing, it has been decided by the Chief Minister to provide financial assistance to the auto driver taxi drivers of Delhi under the Delhi Driver Assistance Scheme. This decision has been taken due to the lockdown caused by the second wave of corona virus infection. Because auto taxi drivers are facing financial crunch at this time. This financial assistance will be of ₹ 5000. This amount of ₹ 5000 will be sent directly to the bank account of the beneficiaries through Direct Benefit Transfer.
- It was also told by the Chief Minister that during the Corona virus lockdown last year also, financial assistance of ₹ 5000 was provided to the auto drivers and taxi drivers of Delhi.
- Which helped about 156000 drivers. Through this video conferencing, it has been requested by the Chief Minister to all the citizens that in these difficult situations, all the people should help each other and fight the corona virus infection unitedly.
driver corona assistance scheme
Under the Delhi Corona Sahayata Yojana, all public service vehicle drivers (PSV Bedge) were registered online on the official website of Delhi Transport Department between April 13 and April 27 last year, only after successful registration, the beneficiaries were selected and their A lump sum amount of ₹ 5000 was distributed in the accounts as financial assistance. Now the Delhi government has imposed a lock-down in this work due to the increasing corona virus infection in the country and the state and again the beneficiaries are being benefited through the Driver Assistance Scheme , this scheme has been restarted by the government of Delhi for the year 2021 . has been added
Key Feature Delhi Driver Assistance Scheme
|Scheme Name Scheme||Delhi Driver Assistance Scheme|
|type of plan||State government|
|issue date||12 April 2020|
|Application start date for the year 2020||13 April 2020|
|Online Application Last Date||27 April 2020|
|Application start date for the year 2021||4 May 2021|
|beneficiary||Drivers operating all public service vehicles (PSV Badge)|
|the gain||Financial Rs|
Delhi Driver Sahayata Scheme New Update
Let us tell you that due to heavy traffic on the official website of Delhi Transport Corporation, the website is not opening properly. The Delhi government has requested all the people to wait a little as there is a full 15 days to fill the application form. These 15 days under the Delhi Auto Drivers, Rickshaw Drivers, E-Rickshaw, Taxi Drivers Delhi Driver Assistance Scheme You can apply online on the website of Delhi Transport Corporation.
Delhi Corona Sahayata Yojana Purpose
The state government has taken this decision keeping in view the condition of public vehicle drivers. Due to the disaster of Corona virus, they have to maintain themselves. Mukhyamantri Driver Sahayata Yojana has been started by the Chief Minister to provide financial assistance.https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=false&embedId=twitter-widget-0&features=eyJ0ZndfZXhwZXJpbWVudHNfY29va2llX2V4cGlyYXRpb24iOnsiYnVja2V0IjoxMjA5NjAwLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X2hvcml6b25fdHdlZXRfZW1iZWRfOTU1NSI6eyJidWNrZXQiOiJodGUiLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X3NwYWNlX2NhcmQiOnsiYnVja2V0Ijoib2ZmIiwidmVyc2lvbiI6bnVsbH19&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&id=1389480850211831810&lang=en&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fpmmodiyojana.in%2Fdriver-sahayata-yojana%2F&sessionId=61f5db845d3c6fb60191870e6fc9f853b0c52db6&theme=light&widgetsVersion=0a8eea3%3A1643743420422&width=550px
Driver Sahayata Scheme Second Phase
Under this scheme, like last month, this month also the Delhi government will provide financial assistance of Rs 5000 to the drivers, auto drivers, taxi drivers of Delhi. The second phase is going to start under this scheme, online registration is going to start under this scheme. New workers of the state will be able to register. At the same time old workers can be renewed. Those who want to take advantage of this scheme should apply online under this scheme in time.
Eligibility of Delhi Driver Sahayata Yojana
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the auto drivers, rickshaw drivers, e-rickshaws, taxi drivers of Delhi.
- Those drivers of the state who have a valid driving license. Will be eligible under this scheme.
- Holding PSV Badge which should be issued before 23rd March 2020.
- Beneficiaries who own public transport passenger vehicles such as
- Auto Rickshaw, Taxi, Gramin Sewa, Phat-Phat Sewa, Maxi Cab, Eco-Friendly Sewa, E-Rickshaw, and School Cab etc.
- If any driver’s license has expired on or after 1st February 2020, then still eligible for this scheme.
- Under the Delhi Driver Sahayata Yojana , financial assistance of Rs 5000 will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account through DBT by the Delhi Government. Therefore the applicant should have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhar card.
Eligibility and Required Documents
- driving license
- psp batch number
- mobile number
- date of birth
- aadhar card number
Important Points Delhi Driver Assistance Scheme 2021
- Under the scheme, only those public vehicle drivers will be given the benefit, whose batch of Public Service Vehicle (PSV Bedge) will be received by 23 March 2020.
- To get the benefit of the scheme, it is necessary to link the beneficiary’s bank account with his Aadhar card.
- Under this scheme, the amount of financial assistance will be distributed to the beneficiary’s account through direct benefit transfer.
- The scheme can be availed only through online application.
Delhi Driver Assistance Scheme Online Application
- The residents of the state who fulfill all the eligibility criteria, who want to apply online under the scheme, first of all collect all the documents and then go to the official website .
- Now on the home page of the official website you will see the option named APPLICATIONS FOR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE click on this option and open new page
- As soon as you click on this option, Delhi Driver Assistance Registration Form will open in front of you, fill all the information asked in this form like driving license number date of birth aadhar card number bank account number etc. carefully.
- Fill all the information carefully and submit it finally, after which the Delhi government will verify your application form and disburse the amount of Rs 5000 through direct benefit transfer to your bank account.
- If you are facing any kind of difficulty while applying online under the scheme then you can contact the state government helpline number 011-23930763 and 011-23970290
Dear readers, we hope that you will be completely satisfied with all the information given by us, if still you want to get any kind of information about this scheme, then you can contact us by writing in our comment box, we will solve all your problems.