DUET Answer key 2022 UG PG Answer sheet, Question paper PDF will be discussed here. NTA will release DUET answer key to 61 PG courses. The results will be accessible inside the candidate’s login for the course they took the test. The candidate’s form number and birthday are required for DUET 2022 answer key check. Master questions are also released with the answer key. TO CALCULATE THE SCORE, the DUET 2022 answer key adds four marks for a correct answer and deducts 1 point for an incorrect answer. Please see below for more details.
DUET Answer key 2022
Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET) 2022 will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) in 2022. Admission to selective undergraduate and postgraduate programs is determined by an online computer-based test MPhil and Ph.D. courses. A candidate’s performance in the entrance exam determines their admission to the courses based on it.
DU conducts interviews for some courses after the online exam as a final step in the PG admissions process. You can only download the answer key for DUET 2022 online. Another method is not available. To post the answer key, NTA will not send e-mails to candidates.
Answer Key for DUET 2022: Where to download it?
Getting DUET 2022 answer key is as easy as this:
Step 1: Download the DUET 2022 Answer Key on this page by clicking on the direct link
Step 2: The candidate has to log in by entering their Form number and birthdate.
Step 3: To submit your information, click the “Login” button.
Step 4: Candidates must then click on the relevant link for downloading the Answer Key.
Step 5: The answer key will be made available in pdf form on the following page.
Answer key for DUET – How to calculate score?
By following the following marking scheme, candidates can calculate their probable score –
- 100 questions were on the test paper
- The correct answer will earn candidates four points
- There is a one-point deduction for a wrong answer
- 400 points were awarded for the test
- Based on the number of correct and incorrect answers, candidates’ total score is calculated.
Notes on the DUET answer Key 2022
- There are questions, the correct answer, and the question ID listed on the answer key.
- Answer keys for DUET 2022 help candidates compare their answers
- Candidate scores can be calculated by comparing the responses
- Additionally, answer keys help candidates analyze their performance
What to do if you disagree with DUET Exam Key 2022
An online objection tracker is made available on the official website for the DUET exam. Through the tracker, candidates whose answers and objections are in doubt can raise their objections. Experts review the complaints. Based on the DUET 2022 final key, the result is compiled for the DUET 2022. Please read the following for more information.
To access the objection tracker, candidates must log in with their credentials.
- The response form is available for download.
- Objections can be raised by clicking the ‘Objection Form’ and submit it.
- The ‘Question ID’ and the ‘Option ID’ should be referenced when submitting objections.
Dropdowns for raising objections –
- There are no correct answers
- Master QP PDF gives the wrong answer option
- There is a problem with the given question
- It is possible to choose more than one answer option
DUET Response Sheet 2022
DUET 2022 response sheet, along with the answer key, has been released. Candidate response sheets can be downloaded by entering the application number and date of birth under the login section.
DUET 2022 response sheets indicate the candidates’ answers to each question. Candidates can verify the answers by using the response sheet when performing the DUET 2022 Answer Keys calculations.
|Sarkari Result||Click Here|