Short Info: Gargi Puraskar Yojana Rajasthan Online Application Form Application-Eligibility, Award Money – [Apply Online] Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Yojana 2022 Notification – Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website http:/ /rajsanskrit.nic.in/ .
- Gargi Puraskar Yojana Rajasthan 2022: Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Yojana List, Status News Update
- Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Yojana 2022 Apply Online @rajsanskrit.nic.in
- What is Gargi Award Scheme?
- Apply Form: Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Online Application Process
- Important Document
- Eligibility Criteria
- Major Benefits
- Key Features of Scheme
Gargi Puraskar Yojana Rajasthan 2022: Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Yojana List, Status News Update
Latest News Update: The process of Gargi Puraskar Application 2021 is being made online. Under this scheme, a prize money of up to Rs 5,000 is given to girl students who have secured 75% or more marks in class X. This prize money is distributed every year by the Education Department on the day of Basant Panchami.
The application forms for the first and second installment of Gargi Puraskar 2020-21 will be filled online on the Shala Darpan portal. Shala Darpan will apply on the Girl Child Education Foundation module of the portal. This award is given to girl students who have secured more than 75 percent marks in class 10th and 12th.
Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Yojana 2022 Apply Online @rajsanskrit.nic.in
The meritorious girl students of the state are provided by the state governmentas an incentive from 3000 to 5000 rupees under the“ Gargi Puraskar and Balika Protsahan Puraskar Yojana” on the occasion of Basant Panchami every year.
Benefit of Gargi Award Scheme 2020 will be given to the students who pass the Secondary Board Examination, who will have more than 75 percent marks. Under Gargi Puraskar yojana 2020 , an amount of Rs. 3 thousand will be given to the girl students who will get more than 75 percent marks in the 10th standard. And 75% or more marks in 12th board also, then they will also be provided an incentive of Rs 5000.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Yojana 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Yojana 2022 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Yojana|
|in Language||Gargi Award Scheme Rajasthan|
|Launched by||By Rajasthan government|
|Beneficiaries||10th and 12th students of Board of Secondary Education|
|Major Benefit||10th pass girl student Rs 3000, 12th pass student Rs 5000|
|Scheme Objective||Provide Award and Incentive – Encourage girls to education|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Rajasthan|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Available Soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10.02.2021|
|Apply Online||Online Registration|
|Application Print||Click Here|
|Application Status||Click Here|
|institution head certificate||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Guidelines for Apply Online||Click Here|
|Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Yojana 2022||Official Website|
What is Gargi Award Scheme?
On the occasion of Basant Panchami by the Rajasthan Education Department, on the occasion of Basant Panchami, by organizing “Gargi Award and Girl Child Incentive Award Ceremony” , promising girls who score above 75% in class 10th and 12th of the state from three thousand to five thousand They are honored by providing them as an incentive amount of Rs.
Apply Form: Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Online Application Process
For the first installment and second installment of the Gargi Award, after applying on the school mirror, a hard copy of the online print along with a copy of the bank passbook and a copy of the marksheet will have to be submitted to the concerned Chief Block Education Officer office. The process of applying online on the Shala Darpan portal will start from January 18. The amount of Gargi Award will be deposited in the girl’s bank account.
The main objective of Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Yojana 2019-20 is to raise the education standard of schoolgirls. It is important to note that the beneficiary girl must take admission in class 11 and 12th in any school. In FY 2019, the state govt. distributed Rs. 5,000 to each of the 4,679 beneficiary girls on 22 January.
Step to Apply Online Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Yojana Registration 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Yojana ie http://rajsanskrit.nic.in/.
Step 2- On Homepage, Click on the option of Balika Shiksha Protshahan.
Step 3- Next, you will have to click on the Gargi Award.
Step 4- Now, application form will be displayed in on your computer screen.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for final submission of application.
Step 6- Applicants who have to apply for Gargi Award 10th, click on apply, and the candidates who have to fill the application form for Gargi Award 12th, then you are given the right below and clicking on the arrow
Step 7- You can apply for 12th Gargi Award. The rest of the application process is the same.
Step 8- As soon as you click on apply. The form for the application will open on your screen, you are given directions in it, you should read them carefully.
Step 9- After this enter the girl’s name, roll number, mobile number and an OTP will come in your phone, you will have to enter the OTP number.
Step 10- Only after entering OTP will the application form appear on your screen. You have to fill all the information asked in the application form. Then upload all the documents sought.
Step 11- Finally, click on the submit button. In this way, you will be applied online in Gargi Yojana.
Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar 2020 Form PDF Download [Apply Offline]
Step 1: Firstly visit the official website at rajsanskrit.nic.in
Step 2: At the homepage, click at the “Download Forms & Software” link. In the new window, click at the “Forms” link and next click at the “Gargi Awards” link
Step 3: Direct Link – http://rajsanskrit.nic.in/gargi_form_new.pdf
Step 4: The new Gargi Puraskar online form PDF will be open which can be downloaded as shown below:-
All the meritorious school girls can download Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Form in PDF format and submit it to avail assistance amount.
Required Document to Apply Online
- Candidate girl’s Aadhaar card
- Bank account details
- mobile number
- Candidate should have 75% or more marks in 10th or 12th of the student.
- Passport size photo
- Girls should be native to Rajasthan.
- residence certificate
- income certificate
- Bhamashah Card
- Applicant student must have a written document certified by the school.
- 10th and 12th certificate issued by Rajasthan Secondary Board Council.
- The benefit of Gargi Award Scheme will be available to the girls of all categories irrespective of their caste.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- The applicant should have 75% or more marks in the 10th and 12th standard examination.
- Girls of all categories can avail of this scheme.
- The student should have a certificate obtained from the school.
- All documents sought under the scheme should be verified by the officer.
- None of the parents of the girl child should be a government employee.
- The family income of the student should not exceed 1 lakh in a year.
- Only students of class X and XII will get benefit under this scheme.
- Under this scheme, prize money up to Rs 5,000 is given to the girl students scoring 75% or more in class X.
- These award funds are distributed every year by the Education Department on the day of Basant Panchami.
- This Scheme has increased the education level of girls.
- This has encouraged the education of girls.
- To avail the prize money, it is necessary to take admission in 11th and 12th class. If a student does not take admission in class 11 after class X, then she will not get the benefit of this scheme.
Key Features of Scheme
The Gargi Award forms given by the Balika Shiksha Foundation for the promotion of girls will be filled online this time. The award is given for obtaining 75 percent marks or more in the Class 10, 12, Entrance and Senior Upadhyaya examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan Ajmer. Two parts have been made under this scheme.
- Three thousand rupees will be given as prize money at the secondary level (class X) to the students who get 75 percent or more marks in the examination under the first part .
- According to the second part, five thousand rupees will be given as prize money at the higher secondary level (12th standard) to the students who get 75 marks in the examination.