Haryana E-Kharid Online | E-procurement Online Farmer Registration | Haryana E-procurement Portal Registration | Check Kisan & Fasal Panjikaran Process
An online portal named Haryana e-procurement has been started by the state government. Haryana government has started the online farmer registration and login process on the e-procurement portal. Farmers of Haryana who want to sell their crop, they can easily register farmers of Haryana through online mode on this online portal. on this online portal). Haryana Government has given the responsibility to the State Agricultural Marketing Board to give the farmers minimum support price for their crops.
E-Kharid Farmer Registration
Farmers of the state by entering the information of their crop at the time of sowing through this E-Kharid Online Portal (Through the online portal, by entering the information of his crop at the time) of sowing, the farmer can get the exact price by selling his crop. So the farmers have to enter the correct details of their sowing while registering on the portal. This official website has been started for the interest of the farmers of Haryana. With the help of Kisan e-procurement portal, the farmers of Haryana state can easily do so by themselves. can do business with. Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to take advantage of E-Kharid Farmer Registration , then they can register by visiting this official website.
Objective of e-procurement farmer registration Haryana
Earlier, farmers had to register (Haryana Farmer Registration at Ekharid Portal Before Last Date) on the website of E-Disha to sell their crops, sometimes farmers have to pay commission to middlemen to sell their crops. To overcome all the problems, the state government has started the e-procurement online registration portal, through this portal farmers can sell their crops at the right price. This will also increase the income of the farmers. Farmers of Haryana can get the benefit of many facilities related to agriculture after registration with the help of e-procurement (Ekharid) farmer online registration portal .
Haryana E-Kharid Portal Highlights
|Portal Name||Haryana E-procurement|
|started by||by state government|
|beneficiary||Farmers of Haryana State|
Benefits of Haryana E-procurement Portal
- All the farmers of Haryana state can take advantage of this online portal.
- Now the farmers of the state can avoid middlemen by selling their crops directly.
- Through this online portal, the income of the farmers will also increase . They can sell their crop at a good price.
- It will help in getting more profit on agricultural products.
E-Kharid Farmer Registration Documents (Eligibility)
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- Only farmers can register on this online portal.
- applicant’s aadhar card
- identity card
- driving license
- voter id
- bank account passbook
- Passport size photo
- Land area, category information
Haryana e-procurement portal registration guidelines
- On this online portal, you have to fill some very important things in the registration form, about which we have given complete information below. You read all these guidelines carefully and fill your application form correctly.
- It is necessary to fill the fields marked in the application form.
- Must have 12 digit Aadhar number.
- It is mandatory for farmers to have a 10 digit registered mobile number.
- Enter the correct mobile number. The information will be sent to this registered mobile number by SMS.
- You will have to enter the same date of birth as in your identity proof.
- Clicking on the erase button will open the seeding details form. The following information is required to be filled in the seeding details: Name of the scheme, Year of crop, Commodity, Area in acres, Fort number: Enter the fort number where cultivation is done. Example 101, 102, 103, Producer Category – Enter the type of Producer Category (Land Owner, Lessee, Tenant or Joint)
- Farmers can submit scan copy or photocopy of any 1 document out of Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter ID Card.
- For bank details, the farmer must have the first page of the bank passbook.
- Farmers have to enter their correct bank account number, account holder name, IFSC code and upload the required documents.
How to do Haryana E-procurement Online Farmer Registration?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to do online farmer registration on the e – procurement portal , then follow the steps given below.
- First of all the applicant has to go to the official website of Haryana e-procurement. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- After that they will see the Kisan Online E-procurement Registration Form on their screen.
- You have to fill all the information asked in this registration form like Aadhar card number, mobile phone, your name, village name, tehsil, bank account number, your address etc.
- After filling all the information you have to click on the Continue button.
- Then all the farmers can “Login” to their account on the official portal https://ekharid.in/.
- Apart from this, farmers can also check the status of their application online by login to the e-procurement portal.
- Toll-Free Helpline 1800-180-2060
- Email: [email protected] | http://hsamb.org.in/