Short Info: Haryana Solar Inverter Charger Scheme 2022 Online Application Form, Subsidy, Benefits & Eligibility – [Apply Online] Haryana Solar Inverter Charger Scheme 2022 – Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website https ://saralharyana.gov.in/ .
- Haryana Solar Inverter Charger Scheme 2022: Haryana Solar Inverter Charger Yojana List, Status News Updates
- Haryana Solar Inverter Charger Scheme 2022 Apply Online
- Apply Online : Haryana Solar Inverter Charger Scheme Registration Process
- Important Document
- Eligibility Criteria
- Major Benefits
- Key Features of Scheme
- Contact and Helpline details
Haryana Solar Inverter Charger Scheme 2022: Haryana Solar Inverter Charger Yojana List, Status News Updates
The online registration / application form for Haryana Solar Inverter Charger Scheme 2020 is now available on the official website saralharyana.gov.in, get subsidy of Rs.6,000 on 300Watt Solar Inverter Charger and Rs.10,000 on 500Watt.
Haryana Solar Inverter Charger Scheme 2022 Apply Online
Haryana Government has started the Solar Inverter Charger Subsidy Scheme through the Department of New and Renewable Energy in the state so that people can use more and more non-conventional sources of energy.
In this government scheme, the state government will provide 40% subsidy on solar panel charge controllers with capacity of 300 watts and 500 watts for charging inverters and batteries already installed by the Department of New and Renewable Energy, Haryana.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Haryana Solar Inverter Charger Scheme 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Haryana Solar Inverter Charger Scheme 2022 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Haryana Solar Inverter Charger Scheme|
|in Language||Haryana Solar Inverter Charger Scheme|
|Launched by||CM Manohar Lal Khattar By Haryana government|
|Supervised by||New & Renewable Energy Department of the state|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Major Benefit||Grant subsidy|
|Scheme Objective||People can use more and more non-conventional sources of energy|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Haryana|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Online application invited through SARAL portal||Currently accepting applications|
|Establishment of the above systems by beneficiaries from experienced suppliers||Within 3 months of approval|
|Submission of prescribed application for release of subsidy by beneficiaries on web portal||Immediately after installation|
|Verification of system installed by ADC office, uploading PCR, issuing subsidy||within 10 days|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Implementation Guidelines||Click Here|
|Haryana Solar Inverter Charger Scheme 2022||Official Website|
Apply Online : Haryana Solar Inverter Charger Scheme Registration Process
The main objective of this Solar Inverter Charger Scheme 2022 is to provide best facilities to the farmers of Haryana. Increasing the number of solar inverter will reduce air pollution. Solar inverter will produce safe power and energy for running the charger pump.
Department of Renewable Energy, Haryana is inviting online applications for the Solar Inverter Charger Subsidy Scheme 2022 at Antyodaya Saral Portal. Under this scheme, the state govt. will provide 40% subsidy on installation of solar inverters of 300 or 500 watt capacity. People can now apply online for Solar Inverter Charger Scheme at saralharyana.gov.in.
Step to Apply Online Haryana Solar Inverter Charger Scheme Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Haryana Solar Inverter Charger Scheme i.e. https://saralharyana.gov.in/.
Step 2- On Homepage, Click at the “New User ? Register Here” link under ‘Login details’ section to open the Citizen’s Registration page as shown below:-
Step 3- Here candidates can enter their complete details and click at the “Validate” button to complete Solar inverter charger scheme registration process.
Step 4- Afterwards, candidates can make “Login” using username & password. Then candidates can scroll over “Apply for Services” section and click at “View all Available Services” section. Next in the search box, type the ‘solar inverter’ keyword.
Step 5-Then candidates can click at the “Application for Solar Inverter Chargers” under ‘Service Name’ section. Accordingly, the Solar Inverter Charger Application Form will appear as shown below:-
Step 6- Here candidates can enter all the details accurately and click at the “Submit” button to complete the apply online process for Solar Inverter Charger Scheme in Haryana.
Required Document to Apply Online
- Aadhaar Card
- Identity card
- Residence certificate
- Bank account passbook
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Only farmers of the state of Haryana will be considered eligible under this scheme.
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- Only farmers will be able to apply only to take advantage of registered farmers scheme.
- The state government has decided to subsidize 12 watt of 300 and 7 watt of 500 watt for the districts.
- The total cost of a 300 watt solar panel in the market is about Rs. 15,000, on which the government has a total cost of Rs. 6,000 and a 500 watt solar panel is about Rs. 22,000, on which a subsidy of Rs. 10,000 will be provided by the government.
- This solar inverter charger system will ensure that the battery inverter is charged with solar urea during long power cuts.
- Under this scheme, 40% subsidy will be provided to farmers by the state government for the installation of 300 or 500 watt capacity solar inverters.
Key Features of Scheme
- The main objective of the scheme farmers are providing the facilities so that they not rely on electricity to operate your Inverter and pump.
- The Haryana government has announced that the selected candidates would be given a subsidy of 40 per cent.
- Only they do that will be able to apply for farmers planning to install 300-watt or 500 watt capacity solar inverter charger.
- Farmers who have 300 Watt Inverter Charger will receive a subsidy of 6,000 rupees, while the farmers will have 500 watt solar inverter charger were promised 10,000 rupees subsidy.
- Environmental Development will reduce air pollution by increasing the number of solar inverter. Solar inverter will produce safe power and energy for running the charger pump.
Contact and Helpline details
Renewable energy building
Institutional Plot No.1
Government’s online official portal www.hareda.gov.in. Information can also be obtained from [email protected] Information can also be obtained by mailing at.
Applications can be sent to these fax numbers – 0172-2564433
Other helpline number areas 0172-2585733 and 2585433