Emu Farming | EMU Farming Information | Uses of Emu |How to Start Guide | EMU Farming in Hindi
EMU Farming is a popular and lucrative business in India. There are some states in India like Andhra Pradesh, महाराष्ट्र, Tamil Nadu etc. Emu is cultivated in many places, it has high economic value, it is very easy to cultivate EMU and it can be done by any person. Those people who are currently cultivating Emu, those people are also getting a lot of benefits. Dear friends, today we are going to tell you in detail aboutEMU Farming इस लेख के माध्यम से, so read our article carefully.
There are about 2,500 emu farms all over India, this business is now running very fast in the states of Punjab, हिमाचल प्रदेश, हरियाणा, Uttaranchal. Many people of India like to do Emu Farming . It is good, it also helps in generating a huge income for the cultivators. It is considered by many people as a worthy alternative to कृषि. The benefits of EMU cultivation are neither weather dependent nor uncertain. Tied to market trends.
EMU is the national bird of Australia, it is the second largest bird in the world, its height is about two meters. It is a nimble and heavy bird. Its color is on a beige brown. Its wings are bright and very attractive. EMU Both male and female have a different sac near their neck, in which a unique sound is made by blowing air, its legs Is powerful and strong. The cost of an egg of an EMU female bird is about 800 प्रति 1000 रुपये, which people benefit a lot by selling it. And they are able to live their life well.
startemufarmingहर राज्य में महिलाएं
Emu’s natural food is insects, plants, papaya, cucumber etc. Emu can live for about 30 वर्षों. Female Emu can produce eggs for more than 16 years.के बारे में 500 square feet of land is required for EMU farming , with the increase in the number of emu, the land also has to increase may be
Features of Emu
- Dromaius Novaehollandiae is the species name of EMU.
- Its lifespan is around 30 वर्षों.
- Emu is considered a friendly bird which can survive in any conditions.
- The height of emu is 5 प्रति 6 feet, their weight is between 45 प्रति 60 kg.
- It is capable of breeding up to the age of 25 वर्षों.
- Emu eggs are 10 प्रति -12 times larger than chicken eggs.
- The female emu lays eggs after every 3 प्रति 5 दिन.
- The body color of the emu chick up to 3 months is light colored, after 4 months the color of the birds starts to appear chocolatey brown.
Emu is used in many ways:-
- Mass and eggs of EMU are eaten.
- The fat in its back is used to make many types of pain relief medicines.
- Emu leather is used in leather industry
- Many types of jewelry are made from its nails.
- It is also known to have wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- as moss on the table
- In high demand to converge and beg
- It is a good remedy for dry skin problems.
Emufarming is a huge source of income for the unemployed people of the country. Emu cultivation does not require much knowledge and high technology. Can also cultivate and then return easily later. Emu has less disease. PresentlyEmufarming is supported by various government organizations all over India. So that its business can be more and more in our country. |
There are many benefits of Emu farming. The main advantages of commercial Emu farming in India are which we have given below, read these benefits in detail.
- Emucan becultivated in all types of climatic conditions. Emu can survive in all climatic conditions.
- Emufarming benefits a lot for the unemployed people of the country, it is a very good means of income and employment, it also increases the income of the people.
- Emu meat is very tasty, it is less fat than cholesterol, more than protein.
- Emu consume less food and convert them into a variety of valuable products.