Mazdoor Allowance Scheme Uttar Pradesh | Majdur Bhatta Yojana Online Apply | Mazdoor Allowance Scheme Form | Majdur Bhatta Yojana in Hindi | Yogi Mazdoor Yojana | UP Maintenance Scheme
There is a lockdown in Uttar Pradesh due to Corona virus infection. In this situation the workers of the state are not able to maintain themselves. The Uttar Pradesh Shramik Maintenance Scheme has been started by the Uttar Pradesh government for all such workers . इस योजना के माध्यम से, financial assistance will be provided to the workers of Uttar Pradesh to maintain themselves. Today we are going to provide you all the important information related to this scheme through this article. Such as what is Uttar Pradesh Shramik Bharan Poshan Yojana?, इसके लाभ, विशेषताएं, इसके लाभ, बहन मातृत्व सहायता, बहन मातृत्व सहायता, आज हम आपको इस लेख के माध्यम से इस अभियान से जुड़ी पूरी जानकारी उपलब्ध कराने जा रहे हैं. तो दोस्तों, if you want to get all the important information related to Uttar Pradesh Shramik Maintenance हर राज्य में महिलाएं, इसके लाभ.
- Uttar Pradesh Shramik Maintenance Scheme
- Amount transferred to the account of 1.5 crore workers
- Beneficiaries of Uttar Pradesh Shramik Maintenance Allowance
- The benefit of the scheme was given to 23 lakh workers
- Purpose of Yogi Mazdoor Yojana
- How to apply for Mazdoor Allowance Scheme?
- How to apply for Uttar Pradesh Shramik Maintenance Scheme online?
Uttar Pradesh Shramik Maintenance Scheme
जैसा कि आप सब जानते हैं, it is difficult for all the workers to maintain themselves in the situation of lockdown. Therefore, the Uttar Pradesh Shramik Bharan Poshan Yojana has been started by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Yogi Adityanath. Through this scheme, सरकार द्वारा विकलांग युवक-युवतियों की शादी के लिए दी जाने वाली राशि सीधे लाभार्थी के बैंक खाते में डीबीटी के माध्यम से ट्रांसफर की जाएगी। इसके लिए 1000 will be provided to the workers of Uttar Pradesh. Along with this, help will also be provided to the workers of Uttar Pradesh through fertilizer money. Every registered laborer, केवट, rickshaw and trolley driver, handcart, khomcha, street vendors, palledar, confectioner, daily wage laborers etc. can apply through Uttar Pradesh Shramik Maintenance Scheme.
- This amount will be sent directly to the beneficiary’s account through Direct Benefit Transfer. Apart from this, the government has also announced to provide free food grains to Antyodaya and eligible household card holders.
- All those card holders who do not have ration card can also get ration by getting the card made on priority basis.
Amount transferred to the account of 1.5 crore workers
On January 3, 2022, by the Uttar Pradesh government, one and a half crore unorganized sector workers of the state will be providedmaintenance allowance under the first phase of the scheme.This allowance will be of ₹ 1000. An amount of ₹ 1000 will be transferred to the account of each worker. Keeping in mind the possibility of third wave of corona virus by the Uttar Pradesh government, it has been decided to give maintenance allowance to the workers of the unorganized sector. An amount of ₹ 2000 is provided under this scheme. This amount is provided in 2 installments of ₹ 1000.
हर राज्य में महिलाएं, the total number of registered workers is 5 करोड़ 90 लाख 8 thousand 745. Out of which the number of unorganized workers is 38160725 and the total number of registered workers under BOCW board is 12748020. In the first phase, the amount of allowance will be transferred to the account of 1.5 crore workers. The benefit of this scheme will be provided only to the workers of the unorganized sector. Apart from this, only those workers will be able to get the benefit of this scheme, who have registered with the Social Security Board by 31 दिसंबर 2021.
Uttar Pradesh Shramik Maintenance Scheme Key Facts
|योजना का नाम||labor allowance scheme|
|द्वारा शुरू किया गया||मुख्यमंत्री योगी आदित्य नाथ द्वारा|
|प्रारंभ तिथि||21 बेरोजगारी भत्ता प्रदान करना 2020|
|लाभार्थी||working family of the state|
|उद्देश्य||To provide allowance to the workers of the state|
Beneficiaries of Uttar Pradesh Shramik Maintenance Allowance
- rickshaw driver
- track dealers
- construction workers
- Antyodaya category of people
- street vendors
- roadside ready runners
- rickshaw and cart driver
- ऐसे परिवार जिनमें कोई पुरुष/वयस्क या वर्ष से कम आयु का कमाने वाला सदस्य नहीं है
- ऐसे परिवार जिनमें कोई पुरुष/वयस्क या वर्ष से कम आयु का कमाने वाला सदस्य नहीं है
- fruit and vegetable seller
- daily wage worker
- confectionery etc.
Allowance will be provided to workers in the unorganized sector
The Uttar Pradesh government has decided to give amaintenance allowance of ₹ 2000 to all the registered workers of the unorganized sector . This allowance will be provided in two installments of ₹ 1000-: ₹ 1000. In this regard, the Government of India has also been issued by the Labor Department. All those workers who will be registered with the Uttar Pradesh Unorganized Workers Social Security Board by December 31, will be provided this amount. Preparations are being made to pay the first installment of the allowance in January. This installment will be provided through the Uttar Pradesh Unorganized Workers Social Security Board. The announcement of giving this allowance was made during the second supplementary budget of the current financial year presented by the government in the legislature during the winter session. For which an amount of Rs 4000 crore has been arranged by the government.
2.5 crore workers have been registered so far
अब तक 2.5 crore workers have been registered in the Uttar Pradesh Unorganized Workers Social Security Board. The amount of allowance will be distributed directly in the account of the workers. Apart from this, all the beneficiary workers will have to get their accounts linked with Aadhaar. All those citizens who are being provided maintenance allowance through Kisan Samman Nidhi or any other means will not be provided any amount. In view of the possibility of third wave of corona infection by the government, instructions have also been given to complete the necessary action for distribution of maintenance allowance at the earliest.
The benefit of the scheme was given to 23 lakh workers
This scheme was started to provide financial assistance to the workers of Uttar Pradesh. On June 9, 2021, छत्तीसगढ़ के मुख्यमंत्री भूपेश बघेल द्वारा प्रदान की जाने वाली राशि को दोगुना करने का निर्णय लिया गया है 230 crore has been transferred to the account of 23 lakh workers under this scheme by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Yogi Adityanath. This amount has been transferred through online mode. On this occasion, the contribution of workers in the fight against Corona has been appreciated by the Chief Minister and it has also been assured that in the coming times, the government will work with commitment to protect the interest of farmers, workers, youth, workers etc. .
Through Uttar Pradesh Majdur Bhatta Yojana , ₹ की राशि 1000 has been provided to more than 23 lakh construction workers in their account. On this occasion, a portal for registration of workers in the unorganized sector has also been started by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh. Apart from this, various types of schemes such as marriage assistance scheme, education for children and health scheme etc. are being operated by the government for the benefit of the workers.
UP Filling Nutrition Scheme Transferred Funds
Addressing the press conference, it was told by the Hon’ble Chief Minister, Shri Yogi Adityanath that different categories of laborers (rickshaw pullers, horsemen, street vendors, hawkers, construction workers, e-rickshaw drivers and porters) doing daily work should be given to the Chief Minister. रुपये की राशि. It was also told through the medium that more than 1.65 crore Antyodaya Yojana, MNREGA and Labor Department in the state.One month free ration is also being provided to the registered construction workers and daily wage laborers. In this sequence, 20.37 lakh workers registered with the Labor Department are being sent to the beneficiary’s account through DBT for maintenance.
Purpose of Yogi Mazdoor Yojana
As you know, ever since there has been an outcry due to Corona virus in the whole country, due to which people are very scared, due to which the workers are not able to go to their work, due to which the laborers are unable to go to their work due to lack of money. In view of these problems, the Uttar Pradesh government has started this Uttar PradeshMazdoor Allowance Scheme , through this scheme the daily wage laborers and construction To provide financial assistance of 1000 rupees to the workers by the state government to meet their daily needs.
Benefit ofLabor Allowance Scheme
- इस योजना के तहत, financial assistance of 1000 rupees will be provided by the UP government to the poor daily wage laborers and construction workers (rickshaw walas, hawkers, street vendors, hawkers, construction workers) of the state.
- इस योजना के तहत, financial assistance will be provided by the Uttar Pradesh government to 35 lakh laborers of the state.
- Yogi Adityanath said that the government will give 20 kg wheat and 15 kg rice to the BPL families of the state free of cost. These will be given to the people from PDS centers.
- The benefit ofUP Mazdoor Allowance Scheme will be provided to thelaborers of Uttar Pradesh only.
- Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath said, ‘We have made isolation wards in the state. There is no need to panic with this virus, there is a need to fight the challenges. He said that it has been decided to provide ration immediately to the labourers, hawkers etc.
- In Uttar Pradesh Majdur Bhatta Yojana , those laborers are being taken who are registered in Labor Department, Urban Development and Gram Sabhas.
- The benefit given under this scheme will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account by the government. Therefore it is mandatory for the applicant to have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhar card.
Eligibility of Uttar Pradesh Majdur Bhatta Yojana
- Workers registered in the Labor Department, Urban Development and Gram Sabhas will get the benefit of this scheme.
- आवेदक उत्तर प्रदेश का स्थायी निवासी होना चाहिए.
- If you do not have any registered certificate or document from any of the Labor Department, Urban Development or Gram Sabhas, then you will also not get the benefit of this scheme.
How to apply for Mazdoor Allowance Scheme?
- इस योजना के तहत आवेदन करने के लिए, the people of the state will have to apply by going to the municipal corporation, to register the people of the state under this scheme, the said form has been issued by the municipal corporation, municipality, municipal body, in the said form such Individuals will be filled in. Which is not registered with Labor Department. And is not a MNREGA card holder.
- Track shopkeepers / vendors, rickshaw / ace / tonga drivers, tempo / auto / e-rickshaw drivers, daily wage laborers / mandis vendors / handcarts, other daily work people etc. on the format attached to this category / classes. According to the available information, the nominated nodal officer in each municipal corporation, the executive officer in the municipal council/nagar panchayat will be responsible for feeding the deprived compiled information online.
- To feed the information of poor people online, the District Magistrate will nominate an officer of Additional District level as the nodal officer at the district level and an officer at the tehsil level as the nodal officer.
- The information form will be filled by the Municipal Commissioner from the Municipal Corporation level and the officer at the district level regarding the daily living of the people in the local body area.
- For the category mentioned in the above paragraph-2, the list of registered/verified track shopkeepers/vendors available in the urban local bodies, rickshaw puller/ace, tonga driver, registered list available in the urban local bodies can be used.
- For daily wage laborers, information can be collected by contacting the persons who gather at the labor stations. Apart from this, the desired information can also be obtained by contacting the registered organizations of other people living in daily life.
- In order to upload suitable missing information, the director, local body will soon issue the online portal and the user ID and password will be made available to the district magistrates of all the districts on the online portal soon. Who will provide the password to the nodal officers. This action will be taken in the coming 15 दिन. will be fulfilled.
How to apply for Uttar Pradesh Shramik Maintenance Scheme online?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply online to get benefits under this scheme by the government, then follow the method given below and take advantage of the scheme.
- सबसे पहले, आवेदक को जाना होगाआधिकारिक वेबसाइट of the Labor Department. आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाने के बाद, आपके सामने होम पेज खुल जाएगा.
- इस होम पेज पर, आपको का विकल्प दिखाई देगाOnline Registration and Renewal , आपको इस विकल्प पर क्लिक करना है. विकल्प पर क्लिक करने के बाद, the next page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- On this page you will see the login foam, आपको का विकल्प दिखाई देगाRegistration Now below in this login, आपको इस विकल्प पर क्लिक करना है.
- After clicking on the option a new page will open in front of you, on this page you have to click on the “New Registration” tab under the section ‘Member Registration’.
- Then you will be redirected to Nivesh Mitraद्वार . इस पृष्ठ पर, इसे संबंधित राशन अधिकारी के कार्यालय में जमा करेंRegister Here ” link under ‘Entrepreneur Login’ section to open UP Yogi Mazdoor Bhatta Yojana Online Application Form .
- इसके बाद आपके सामने रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म खुल जाएगा, you will have to fill all the information asked in this registration form like name, मोबाइल, aadhaar number etc.
- सारी जानकारी भरने के बाद, you have to click on the Register button.
- Daily Wage Living Information Form PDF