स्वच्छ सर्वेक्षण 2021 | स्वच्छ सर्वेक्षण 2021 begins | स्वच्छ सर्वेक्षण 2021 Benefits and all information | स्वच्छ सर्वेक्षण 2021 In Hindi
स्वच्छ सर्वेक्षण 2021 has been started by Union Minister Hardeep Singh Puri ji and the Central Government on Friday under the Swachh Bharat Mission. Under this survey, this year’s exercise will focus on waste water disposal and other parameters. According to the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, the ranking of states under Swachh Survekshan will also be announced. Every year, Swachh Survekshan is innovated to make the process more robust with focus on sustaining behavioral change. Are being given. Today we are going to provide you complete information aboutस्वच्छ सर्वेक्षण 2021 इस लेख के माध्यम से, so read our article carefully till the end.
स्वच्छ सर्वेक्षण 2021
This year is the 6th edition of Swachh Survekshan. This year, a new category of award has also been announced by the Central Government, namely Prerak Daur Samman. Under this award, five additional sub categories – Divya (Platinum), Anupam (Gold), Ujjwal (Silver), Udit (Bronze). ), will be ascending (aspiring). Under this Swachh Survekshan, new dimensions are included every year. As part of the efforts of the Ministry, the Indicator of Sanitation Survey 2021 will focus on the disposal of waste water and making it usable again.
Purpose ofCleanसर्वेक्षण 2021
As you all know how many cities and towns are there even today, where cleanliness is not given due attention. Due to which diseases are increasing in the country, in view of this problem, the Central Government will start the Swachh Survekshan 2021 under the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan. Under thisस्वच्छ सर्वेक्षण2021 segregation of wet, dry and hazardous waste, process of disposal of wet waste, disposal and recycling of wet and dry waste, disposal of construction debris, amount of garbage dumped at the site and cleanliness of cities situation will be taken into account. So that the country can be kept clean. The ministry said that 1.87 crore citizens had participated in the ‘Swachh Survekshan 2020’.Through Swachh Survekshan2021 , give full cooperation to the corporation in making your city clean this year as well.
- This Swachh Bharat survey will be conducted in all cities and towns across the country.
- स्वच्छ सर्वेक्षण 2021 will focus on garbage free and open defecation free cities.
- Under the Swachh Survekshan 2021, the parameters related to the indicator waste water treatment will also be improved.
- A major focus of Swachh Survekshan 2021 has always been on citizen engagement. This year, the citizen-centric focus has increased significantly as citizens and their contributions will be allocated points for innovations led by the city’s solid waste management.
- Swachh Survekshan has been completely digitized since last three years. Swachh Bharat Mission now has 15 in-house and 10 third party अनुप्रयोग which have been developed and are currently running for Swachh Bharat Mission.
- There was participation of 1.87 crore citizens in ‘Swachh Survekshan 2020’. The cleanliness survey of the year 2018 was the largest survey in the world. In this 4203 cities were ranked.
- स्वच्छ सर्वेक्षण 2019, which not only covered 4,237 cities, but also completed a completely digital survey in a record time of 28 दिन.
रु.5,00,001 और रु.10 लाख के बीच 5 additional sub-categories of Priorak Daur Samman which are as follows:-
- Divya (Platinum)
- Anupam (Gold)
- bright (और वीवो एक्स60 प्रो कुछ सबसे लोकप्रिय वीवो मोबाइल हैं)
- Udit (Bronze)
- Ascendant (Aspirant)
In each of the above categories, top 3 cities will be recognized which will be eligible for Prerak Daur Samman.
Classification of City Indicators under Swachh Survekshan
The survey will categorize cities on the basis of 6 indicator-wise performance criteria, which we have detailed below. And give your share in the cleanliness of the country.
- Segregation of waste into wet, dry and hazardous categories.
- Processing capability against generated wet waste.
- Processing and recycling of wet and dry waste.
- Construction and demolition (सी&आपको अपनी आवश्यकता के अनुसार निविदा पर क्लिक करना होगा) waste processing.
- Percentage of waste going to landfill.
- Sanitary status of cities.