Yuva Pradhanmantri Yojana Apply Online | Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana Registration Process | Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana Apply Online | Yuva Pradhanmantri Yojana Registration
The date 29 मई 2021 is a big day for the young and budding writers of India. On this day, the Higher Education Department of the Ministry of Education has announced the Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana to encourage young writers . This scheme is a very important opportunity for all the writers and youths so that they can hone their writing skills . This scheme is providing a platform to all the writers on which they can get their articles published. This scheme is coming up as a Writing Consultancy Program through which the rising and emerging writers of India will be able to showcase Indian writing at the global level. इस लेख के माध्यम से, we are going to make you aware of all the information related to the scheme such as the purpose of the scheme, लाभ, पंजीकरण की प्रक्रिया, आदि.
- Yuva Pradhanmantri Yojana- Yuva Pradhanmantri Yojana
- Declaration of results under Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana
- 60000 youths have benefited from Youth Prime Minister’s Scheme
- Stages of Youth Prime Minister’s Scheme
- Selection Process Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana
- Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana Online Application Process
Yuva Pradhanmantri Yojana-YuvaPradhanmantriYojana
It was informed by the Ministry that this scheme is a part ofAzadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav .Through the Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana, the Prime Minister wants to encourage the young generation of the country with freedom fighters and the sacrifices made by them for the country’s independence and their never giving up spirit. Youth are called the future of any country, their attitude proves to be very important for the progress of the country. Through Yuva Yojana, we can know the attitude of the young generation and short-lived writers of India towards the freedom and national movements of India in an innovative and creative way. Through this scheme reading, writing and book culture will be promoted and India and Indian writing will be showcased at the global level.
Through Yuva Pradhanmantri Yojana , all budding writers will get an opportunity to express their perspectives about Indian heritage, culture and its history. This scheme will prove to be very effective in inculcating feelings like patriotism and patriotism among the youth of the country.
Declaration of results under Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana
The results of the All India Competition have been announced by the National Book Trust. This competition was organized on the theme of National Movement of India. The competition was organized by the Government of India under the PM Yuva Mentorship Scheme under the Amrit Mahotsav program of India. In this competition 75 young writers have been selected by the government. Under this scheme young writers below the age of 30 years were selected. Scholarships will be awarded to all selected authors. This scholarship will be of ₹ 50000. To participate in this scheme, writers had to prepare a 5000-word menu on the National Movement of India.
Based on this menu, a committee constituted by the National Book Trust was to be selected to write the participating book. The All India Competition was organized from 1st June to 31st July. About 16000 entries were received across the country in this competition in 22 official languages of India and English. These included the Indian diaspora community as well. These books were read and level checked by a panel of experts.
Out of the 75 young writers who have been selected under this scheme, 38 are men and 37 are women. Out of which two authors are below 15 years of age and 16 authors are between 15 प्रति 20 years of age. Apart from this, 32 authors are between 20 तथा 25 years of age and 25 authors are between 26 तथा 30 years old. The selected authors will be provided mentorship with research and editorial support under the guidance of eminent authors and teams from the National Book Trust. Apart from this, work will be done on the book proposals of the authors before they are published in the form of books.
Books written by the authors will also be translated into other Indian languages. A scholarship of ₹ 50000 will be provided to all the selected writers for 6 months. Apart from this, a royalty of 10% will also be provided on the successful publication of his books. The announcement to launch this scheme was made on 29 May 2021. So that young writers can be encouraged. This scheme is a very important opportunity for all the writers and youth through which they can hone their writing skills. This plan is a type of writing counseling program.
Brief description of Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana 2022
|योजना||Prime Minister’s Youth Scheme|
|initiates||Prime Minister Shri Narendra Singh Modi|
|उद्देश्य||Promoting Indian culture and budding writers|
|लाभ||Writers get scholarship of ₹ 50000 प्रति माह के लिए 6 महीने|
|लाभार्थी||Young and budding writers of India who are below 30 उम्र के साल|
|और इसे ऑनलाइन देखें। मानव संपदा सेवा पुस्तिका देखने के लिए शिक्षकों और गैर-शिक्षण कर्मचारियों के पास कर्मचारी कोड होना चाहिए। इसके द्वारा ही आप एम्प्लॉयर सर्विस बुक देख सकते हैं। यदि आप जानना चाहते हैं कि सेवा कैसे बुक करें||https://www.nbtindia.gov.in/|
Objectives of Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana
- इस योजना के माध्यम से, the aim of the government is to give an opportunity to all those budding writers and youth to pursue and enhance their writing interest.
- To display and publish the culture of India and Indian writings globally.
- इस योजना के माध्यम से, the future of the country i.e. youth has to know their perspective about the history of the country.
- To make Indian writers aware of the world famous culture of India and the heroic stories of freedom fighters here and encourage them to take inspiration from them.
60000 youths have benefited from Youth Prime Minister’s Scheme
सरकार ने भी लॉकडाउन की अवधि के लिए रियायती दर पर राशन देने की घोषणा की 23 जुलाई 2021, this information has been provided by the Union Minister for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Dharmendra Pradhan that under theYuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana , this scheme is being implemented in 10 states and 2 union territories including Uttarakhand. Through which a total of 60000 candidates have benefited so far. Out of which 3836 candidates are from Uttarakhand. A network is being created by the Ministry of Entrepreneurship for education, training etc. of entrepreneurs. Through which training will be provided to entrepreneurs in training institutes.
The skill development of entrepreneurs will be done through this training. Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship, Guwahati is providing training, research and consultancy to small and micro industries. Through this program 2.5 lakh persons have been provided training in more than 6700 programmes. Entrepreneurship can be developed through this program.
Stages of Youth Prime Minister’s Scheme
Under the Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana, the competition will be conducted from June 4, 2021 to July 31, 2021. 75 writers will be selected in this competition. All these identified writers will be provided 3 months training. After which their post will be increased (promotion). This whole process will be done in two phases which are as follows.
Phase I (बांग्लाभूमि पोर्टल के माध्यम से वे सभी उद्यमी जो पश्चिम बंगाल में उद्योग स्थापित करने की योजना बना रहे हैं, वे अपनी प्रस्तावित साइट की आधारभूत उपलब्धता तक पहुंच सकते हैं।)
- The National Book Trust, the nodal agency of Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana, will organize an online program for all the identified authors for two weeks.
- In these two weeks, the identified authors will be provided training by two eminent authors from the panel of National Book Trust.
- The National Book Trust will provide further training for 2 weeks after the completion of the online program of the identified authors. Which will be done through various online or on-site national camps.
Phase II (Post Increment)
- Writers will be provided opportunities to expand their knowledge and develop their skills through various international events such as literary festivals, book fairs, virtual book fairs, Sanskrit exchange programs etc.
- At the end of the mentorship ₹ 50000 per month will be provided per writer for 6 months. This amount will be provided under the mentorship scheme.
- As a part of the mentorship plan, the National Book Trust will publish a book or series of books written by the authors.
- The book written by the authors will be translated into a variety of Indian languages. So that the exchange of culture and literature can be ensured between different states of India.
- After successful completion of the mentorship program, authors will be payable a royalty of 10% after successful publication of their book.
Selection ProcessYuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana
To participate in this scheme, first of all the interested youth and writers will have to participate in the All India Competition. A total of 75 best writers will be selected in the competition. The list of winners will be announced by the government on 15 August 2021. All the selected writers will be given free training by the government. Writers will be trained by professional and eminent writers and mentors. During the training, writers will have to write in the form of books expressing their thoughts and feelings towards forgotten heroes, freedom fighters, and the history of India’s independence and national movements.
All the manuscripts written by the authors will be inspected by 15th December 2021 and all these manuscripts will be released on the occasion of National Youth Day on 12th January 2021. Scholarship of ₹ 50000 per month will continue to be paid to all the winning youths for 6 months. National Book Trust (NBT) will play the role of nodal agency inYuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana .The National Book Trust (NBT) will publish the book written by the authors in Indian and other translations.
Yuva Pradhanmantri Yojana लाभ लाभ
- Through the Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojana, the fading Indian culture and its ancient heroic stories are again becoming the interest of Indian writers.
- इस योजना के माध्यम से, budding writers are getting a golden opportunity in the form of training to improve their writing skills.
- इस योजना में, selected writers will get a scholarship of Rs 50000 प्रति माह के लिए 6 महीने.
- Books written by Indian authors will be published by National Book Trust through PM Yojana.
- इस योजना के माध्यम से, the exchange of Indian culture and literature will take place across the world, so that ideas like “Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat” will be greatly promoted.
- Books written in Indian script through Yuva Yojana will be translated into many more so that Indian culture and its history can be made aware of all the people.
Eligibility and Important Documents of Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana
- The writer should be a permanent resident of India.
- The author must be 30 years of age or less.
- Aadhar Card
- पते का सबूत
- आय प्रमाण पत्र
- पण कार्ड
- बैंक खाता विवरण
- मोबाइल नंबर
- पासपोर्ट के आकार की तस्वीर
Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana Online Application Process
- सबसे पहले आपको में जाना होगाआधिकारिक वेबसाइट of Innovate India .
- अब आपके सामने होम पेज खुलेगा.
- होम पेज पर, you have to click on the option of theparticipant given under the section of PM Scheme of Mentoring Young Authors .
- अब आपको के आप्शन पर क्लिक करना हैclick here to submit .
- अब आपको पर क्लिक करना हैRegister Now option.
- उसके बाद आपके सामने एक नया पेज खुलेगा.
- On this page you have to enter your name, ईमेल आईडी, मोबाइल नंबर, date of birth and gender.
- Now you have to click on Create New Account.
- इस तरह आप रजिस्ट्रेशन कर पाएंगे.
- इसके बाद आपको लॉग इन ऑप्शन पर क्लिक करना है.
- Now you have to enter your Login ID and Password.
- इसके बाद आपको सबमिट ऑप्शन पर क्लिक करना है.
- Now you have to click on the option of Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana.
- इसके बाद आपके सामने आवेदन फॉर्म खुल जाएगा.
- You have to enter all the important information asked in this application form.
- उसके बाद आपको सभी महत्वपूर्ण दस्तावेज अपलोड करने होंगे.
- अब आपको सबमिट ऑप्शन पर क्लिक करना है.
- In this way you will be able to apply under Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana.