Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme Apply Online | Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme Form | Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme AP Eligibility & Benefits
The students who are good in academics but belong to below the poverty line category find it very difficult to apply for courses that have a high fee so to help all these students, the Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme. Under this article today, we will share important aspects of the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme. In this article, we will also share the process to apply for the scheme. Also, we will share a step-by-step procedure through which you can check the beneficiary list under the scheme. We will also provide the eligibility criteria for the scheme.
YSR Vasathi Deevena (JVD) Scheme
Under the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme, scholarships will be provided to all eligible candidates. The scholarship will be provided to all of the poverty line categories of students because the government wants to help the students to study all their desired courses without doing any errands or part-time jobs. The scholarship will help the students to carry on education and to become successful people in the future. The government is implementing the scholarship as soon as possible.
31940 Students Benefited Under The Scheme
The Government of Andhra Pradesh provides scholarships To eligible candidates under YSR Vasathi Deevana Scheme. Many students who did not receive an amount under this scheme due to various reasons will receive a benefit amount. The Government of Andhra Pradesh has transferred Rs 19.92 lakh to 31940 students under this scheme. An amount of Rs 703 crore has been deposited into the account of 9.30 lakh beneficiaries under various welfare schemes. The Government of Andhra Pradesh has provided cash benefits to the leftover beneficiaries in the months of June and December every year. This year this program was started on 28 December 2021 by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh from his camp office in tadepalli. He has also highlighted the fact that there is a decline in the government revenue due to coronavirus but the government has not stopped providing the benefits of various welfare schemes.
Second Installment Under Jagananna Vasathi Deevena
The state government of Andhra Pradesh has released the second installment of the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 2022. The Jagan Mohan Reddy has transferred Rs. 1,048.94 crore under 10,89,302 beneficiaries. Under the Jagananna Vasathi, Deevena Scheme Rs 10000 has been paid to each ITI Student, Rs 15000 for Polytechnic students, and Rs 15000 for each Degree Perusing Student. The Andhra Pradesh government has transferred this amount through direct benefits transfer mode.https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=false&embedId=twitter-widget-0&features=eyJ0ZndfZXhwZXJpbWVudHNfY29va2llX2V4cGlyYXRpb24iOnsiYnVja2V0IjoxMjA5NjAwLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X2hvcml6b25fdHdlZXRfZW1iZWRfOTU1NSI6eyJidWNrZXQiOiJodGUiLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X3NwYWNlX2NhcmQiOnsiYnVja2V0Ijoib2ZmIiwidmVyc2lvbiI6bnVsbH19&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&id=1387337252674494464&lang=en&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fpmmodiyojana.in%2Fjagananna-vasathi-deevena%2F&sessionId=47fe6ad10da7e85eac5c5c4e1a6bb75c8be372a3&theme=light&widgetsVersion=75b3351%3A1642573356397&width=550px
Implementation Of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena
The scheme will be implemented very soon in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The inauguration ceremony of the scheme was organized on 24th February 2020 in Vizianagaram. A budget of Rupees 2300 crores was finalized for the implementation of this scheme. The allocation of funds in the scheme will be directly given to the mother of the beneficiary. If the mother of the beneficiary is not available then the funds will be directly transferred to the bank account of the legal guardian.
Details Of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena
|Name||Jagananna Vasathi Deevena|
|Launched by||CM of Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched Date||24th February 2020|
|Beneficiaries||Students of the state|
|Objective||Providing financial funds for study|
Objectives Of Vasathi Deevana Scheme
The objective which will be fulfilled after the implementation of the scheme is the decrease in the statistics of the students’ who drop out in their higher education phase. The numbers of beneficiaries in different courses of different cities are mentioned below:-
- First, the highest number of ITI student beneficiaries are from East Godavari (6,828)
- Second, the least number of ITI student beneficiaries are from Nellore ( 2,057).
- Third, the highest number of polytechnic student beneficiaries are from Krishna (14,903)
- Fourth, the least number of polytechnic student beneficiaries are from Nellore (3,334)
- Fifth, the highest number of degrees and PG students are from Chittoor with 1,22,219 beneficiaries and Vizinagaram with 52,944 is at the bottom.
To avail the benefits of the scheme, the students must be pursuing any one of the courses from the list of courses given below:-
- And Other Degree/ PG Courses
Incentives Under Jagananna Vasathi Deevena
A long list of benefits will be provided under the scheme. The list of benefits provided in the scheme is given below:-
- Tuition fee plus hostel fee for the students who are pursuing the following courses-
- Engineering etc.
- The students will be given Rs 20,000/- per year.
- Students studying from Welfare hostels will be exempted from mess charges.
- Money incentives are as follows-
- Rs 15,000 for Polytechnic students
- Rs 10,000 for ITI Students
- Rs 20,000 for Graduate Degree and other courses.
If you want to enroll yourself under the Jagananna deevena scheme then you can follow the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- Government job employees are not eligible for the scheme.
- If anyone in the family is availing pension then he or she is not eligible for the scheme.
- Sanctuary workers are exempted from the scheme.
- The students pursuing the following courses are eligible-
- The students must be enrolled in the following institution-
- Government or Government Aided
- Private Colleges affiliated to State Universities/ Boards.
- The family’s annual income should be less than Rs 2.5 Lakh per anum.
- Beneficiaries should only have the wetland below 10 acres/ agricultural land below 25 acres/ or wetland and agricultural land under 25 acres.
- The beneficiaries should not own any four-wheelers (Car, Taxi, Auto, etc).
While you are filling out the application form for the scholarship, you need to have the following documents with you:-
- Residential proof
- Aadhar card
- College admission certificate
- Admission fee receipt
- Income certificate
- BPL or EWS certificates
- Parents’ occupational certificate
- Non-tax payer declaration
- Bank account details
Registration Process Under Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme
If you want to register yourself online under the scheme then you have to apply for the scheme by following the steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website of the scheme.
- Click on the Official Notification Of AP YSR Vasathi Deevena Scheme.
- Or click on the direct link given here
- Fill in the application form of the scheme.
- Upload the documents mentioned above.
- Click on submit.
- Take a print out for future use.
Beneficiary List of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena
If you want to check the list of the beneficiary that have been selected to provide benefits of the scheme then you have to follow the simple steps given below:-
- The candidates will have to click here
- After landing on the web page, click on the text with a blue color to get Detailed Reports.
- Select your “District Name”
- Select your location
- Choose Rural Or Urban.
- Note your Secretariat Code.
- To display the Eligible List go to the webpage with the following address-
- https://navasakam1.apcfss.in/NavasakamJVDEligibleReport.do?key=GetEligiblePdf&sec_code=” Here, Enter Your Secretariat Code“
- You will get a PDF of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligible List.