Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Apply | Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Application Form | AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Status
Scholarships are of great importance to all of the students who are not able to pay their fees because of the financial burden of their families. Moreover, the families in India are very poor to even eat properly so, the government always comes up with different scholarship schemes to help all of the students who want to study and gain higher education. In this article today we will talk about the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme which was launched by the YSR government of Andhra Pradesh state. In this article, we will share all the details about the scholarship scheme such as the application form, eligibility criteria, documents required, etc.
- AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
- Second Instalment Of Jagananna Vidya Deewana Scheme Released
- First Installment Jagananna Vidya Deevena
- Objective of the scheme
- Incentives In The Scheme
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Guidelines
- Process To Apply For Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
- Checking List of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
- Know Your Secretariat
AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
The scholarship scheme was launched by the Andhra Pradesh Government, mainly the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh that is Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy. Through the implementation of this scheme, financial funds will be provided to all of the students who are willing to study and gain higher education but they are unable to pay their fees because of the financial burden of their family. Many of the students in Andhra Pradesh state are of a great academic score but are unable to pay their fees because they don’t have enough money to even eat properly. So, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh state has launched the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme to help all those students.
Second Instalment Of Jagananna Vidya Deewana Scheme Released
On 29 July 2021, the government of Andhra Pradesh released the second installment of the Jagananna Vidya Deewana scheme. Under the second installment, the amount of Rs.693.81 crores have been directly transferred into the account of the mothers of 10.97 lakh students who are currently pursuing higher education. On this occasion, the Chief Minister said that the government of Andhra Pradesh has spent Rs.5573 crores since 2019 for the fee reimbursement. This scheme has been launched in order to promote education which will help future generations to eradicate poverty. By the implementation of this scheme, education will be easily accessed by all which will create employment opportunities.
- The chief Minister has also highlighted the fact that according to the 2011 census Andhra Pradesh has 33% illiteracy. He has also drawn conclusion with the BRICS nations on student enrolment for higher education and has said that Brazil, Russia and China are ahead of India.
- On this occasion the chief Minister has also said that the state government is continuously working towards improving literacy rate in the state and implementing schemes like Jagananna Amma vodi, goru Mudha, Vidya Kanuka, vasati Deewana so that education can be provided to all the students. Till now the government has spent Rs.26,677 crore on the education sector.
96403 Students Of Visakhapatnam District Benefited
Under the Jagananna Vidya Deewana scheme, 96,403 students of the Visakhapatnam district are getting benefits. This information has been provided by district collector A.Mallikarjuna. Under the second installment of this scheme, the government of Andhra Pradesh has deposited Rs. 59.96 crores into the bank accounts of mothers of 96,403 students of the Visakhapatnam district. The Chief Minister conducted a video conference from Tadepalli. The district collector of Visakhapatnam has taken part in the video conference with the chief minister.
- After this programme the collector has highlighted the fact that the state government will bear the cost of education of every poor student so that Every poor student can get the opportunity to get higher education.
- Nearly 11 lakh students from through out Andhra Pradesh are being benefited under this scheme. On this occasion he have also handed over the cheques to the mothers of several students along with the mayor G.Hari Venkata Kumari
First Installment Jagananna Vidya Deevena
Today on Monday 19th April 2021 the Mr YS Jagan Mohan Reddy the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh has released the first installment under Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme. Under the first installment, the state government has released Rs 671.45 crore rupees. This amount will directly transfer to the beneficiaries mother’s bank account. under the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme total 10. 88 lakh beneficiary has been selected by the government of Andhra Pradesh. under this scheme, the government has promised to provide total fee reimbursement of each beneficiary. The Financial assistance will be given in total 4 installments. out of these 4 installments first has been credited in the beneficiary account of 19th April 2021 and the other will be transferred in the month of July, December and February respectively.
Details Of Jagananna Vidya Deevena
|Name||Jagananna Vidya Deevena|
|Launched by||CM of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Students of the state|
|Objective||Providing financial funds for study|
Payment Status Jagananna Vidya Deevena 2021
If you want to check the First insallment amount of AP Vidya Deevena scheme then you have to visit your related bank branch which account you have attached with the Vidya Deevena Application form at the time of filling application form because State government has transferred financial aids to each beneficiary bank account. There is no payment details or status has released at JVD Website till now.
Implementation Of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme implementation will begin now after the announcement made by the Chief Minister Mr YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on 28th April 2020. Under this scheme, full fee reimbursement benefits will give to about 14 Lakhs students of the state. He sanctioned Rs. 4000 crores along with the previous due amount of Rs. 1880 crores for this scheme. He also said education and health is our priority. The amount will directly forward to the bank accounts of the applicant’s mother.
Objective of the scheme
- Providing help to the financially weak students who want to study but unable to do so because of lack of finance.
- Promote Higher education in the state and encourage the youngsters for further education
List Of Courses Covered Under Jagananna Vidya Deevena
Many courses are included in the Jagananna Vidya deevena scheme so that all of the students from all of the fields are included in the scheme:-
- And Other Degree/ PG Courses
Incentives In The Scheme
As mentioned above, many incentives are provided to all of the beneficiaries who enrolled themselves in the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme as announced by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state. The complete list of incentives that will you provide to all of the beneficiaries is given below:-
- Tuition fee plus hostel fee for the students who are pursuing the following courses-
- Engineering etc.
- The students will give Rs 20,000/- per year.
- Students studying from Welfare hostels will exempt from mess charges.
- Money incentives are as follows-
- Rs 15,000 for Polytechnic students
- Rupee 10,000 for ITI Students
- Rs 20,000 for Graduate Degree and other courses.
Benefits Of The Scheme
There are many benefits of the scheme and the one benefit that has grabbed all of the attention of the residents of Andhra Pradesh state is the free of cost education which will be provided to all of the beneficiaries who pass the eligibility criteria of the scheme which is given below. Also, tuition fees, mess charges, hostel charges will be exempted from all of the students who excel in the studies as per the reports of their academics which will be provided by their hostels or by their college itself. Also, monetary incentives will be provided every year to all of the beneficiaries.
If you want to enroll yourself under the Jagananna Vidya deevena Scheme then you can follow the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- Government job employees are not eligible for the scheme.
- If anyone in the family is availing of pension then he or she is not eligible for the scheme.
- Sanctuary workers has exempted from the scheme.
- The students pursuing the following courses are eligible-
- The students must enrol in the following institution-
- Government or Government Aided
- Private Colleges affiliated to State Universities/ Boards.
- The family’s annual income should be less than Rs 2.5 Lakh per anum.
- Beneficiaries should only have the wetland below 10 acres/ agricultural land below 25 acres/ or wetland and agricultural land under 25 acres.
- The beneficiaries should not own any four-wheelers (Car, Taxi, Auto, etc).
The following documents require if you are applying for the scheme in the Andhra Pradesh region:-
- Residential proof
- Aadhar card
- College admission certificate
- Admission fee receipt
- Income certificate
- BPL or EWS certificates
- Parents’ occupational certificate
- Non-tax payer declaration
- Bank account details
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Guidelines
On 23rd March 2020 Chief Secretary Satish Chandra, Higher Education Department Andhra Pradesh issued the Guidelines for the implementation of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena. Following are the guidelines issued by the department:
- Fee in the colleges will be collected on the basis of the notification released by the State Higher Education Regulatory and Monitoring Commission on the fee.
- No other fee should be collected from the students other than decided by the government.
- Now attendance of students, teaching, and non-teaching staff will be recorded through Aadhaar-linked Biometric Attendance.
- Fee reimbursement is not applicable if the student’s attendance is less than 75%.
- This scheme is not applicable to deemed and private varsities.
- The scheme is not applicable to students studying through distance learning and correspondence courses
- This scheme is not applicable to the student belonging to management and NRI quotas.
Due to coronavirus all the institutions and colleges are closed till 31st March 2020. In such a lockdown situation all over the country, the state government has decided that those students who get lunch in the school will get it delivered to their homes. State Government of Andhra Pradesh also issued an order to the district education officials and concerned departments for arranging rice, eggs and peanut ‘chikkis” to be distributed among the students. Village Volunteers will distribute these food items among the children at their homes directly.
Process To Apply For Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
To apply for the scholarship scheme, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- Visit the official website of YSR Navasakam Portal.
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage, you have to click on downloads option
- Now you have to click on JVD Fee Reimbursement Proforma.
- Now the application form will be on your computer screen
- You have to download this application form and take a printout of it
- After that, you have to fill all the required information in this form like village volunteer detail, family head detail, bank account detail of mother, details of validation etc
- Now you have to attach all the important documents
- After that, you have to submit this application form in the concerned department
- By following this procedure you can apply for Jagananna Vidya Deevene Scheme.
Checking List of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
If you want to check the list of the beneficiaries that are included in the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme, then you can follow the following steps given below:-
- The candidates will have to click on Official Website
- After landing on the web page, click on the text with a blue color to get Detailed Reports.
- Select your “District Name”
- Select your location
- Choose Rural Or Urban.
- Note your Secretariat Code.
- To display the Eligible List go to the webpage with the following
Know Your Secretariat
- First of all go to the official website of YSR Navasakam
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage, you are required to click on Know Your Secretariat
- Now a new page will appear before you where you have to click on your district
- Now you have to select your mandal
- A new page will appear before you
- On this page you can view information related to Secretariat.
Procedure To Do Secretariat Staff Mapping
- Go to the official website of YSR Navasakam
- The home page will open before you
- Now click on Secretariat staff mapping option.
- After that, you have to select your district
- Now you have to select your Mandal
- As soon as you select your Mandal required information will appear on your computer screen
Procedure To Login On The Portal
- Visit the official website of YSR Navasakam
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage, you are required to click on the login
- A new page will appear on your screen
- On this new page, you have to enter your username, password and captcha code
- After that, you are required to click on the login
- By following this procedure you can log in on the portal
Through this article, we have provided you with all the important information regarding the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can contact the concerned department by writing an email to [email protected]