Short Info: Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana 2022 Online Application | Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana Form – [Apply Online] Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana (JJHY) App Download 2022 – Jal Jeevan Hariyali Abhiyan Logo, UPSC, PIB, Online Registration, Application Form PDF, Eligibility, Features, Benefits, Beneficiary List, Payment Status and Check Online Application Status at Official Website https://dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in/ & www.jaljeevanhariyali.bih.nic.in .
Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana List, Status News Updates
Latest News Update: Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana Vacancy in Bihar
Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Sushil Kumar Modi thanked the Central Government for providing Rs 1245.50 crore to the Panchayati Raj Institutions of Bihar as the second installment of the year 2020-21, after Uttar Pradesh, on the recommendation of the 15th Finance Commission.
Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana 2022 Apply Online
Summary: Bihar chief minister Nitish Kumar said that the work-plan of his government’s much-publicized ‘Jal-Jivan-Hariyali Abhiyan’ would now be implemented from October 2 on the birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi.
The Bihar government wants to improve the environment through the Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana, as well as to promote water conservation for farmers’ rainwater. On the application of farmers through the scheme, a subsidy of Rs 75,500 will be given to the farmers by the government.
Through which he will build a pond around his fields. Apart from this, trees will be planted around the pond to increase the greenery.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana 2022 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana (JJHY)|
|in Language||Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana|
|Also Called||water-life-greening campaign|
|Name of Department||Rural Development Department, Government of Bihar|
|Launched by||By Chief Minister Nitish Kumar|
|Major Benefit||Grant subsidy to State Farmer 75,500 / – up to Rs.|
|Scheme Objective||Provide Subsidy to Farmers|
|Amount spent on the plan||24 thousand 524 crores|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Bihar|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||NA|
|Last Date to Apply Online||NA|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana 2022||Official Website|
Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana 2022 Application Form
Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana Kya Hai : Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana is a scheme launched by the Bihar state government under which water conservation and tree plantation will be promoted as well as work will be done for clean and balanced environment. Farmer’s get benefited by applying online under Jal Jeevan Hariyali Abhiyan, subsidy up to Rs 75,500 / – is received.
Objectives of Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana 2022
- Increasing farmers’ income through Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana
- Re-generating greenery through the scheme so that the balance of nature can be restored.
- Preparation of water source for irrigation.
- Minimize power consumption in the state.
Selection in Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana
- In this scheme, one acre farm has been considered as one unit.
- The Agriculture Department has 5 models of water harvesting. Such as ponds, ahar-pine blows, planting of saplings, rain water harvesting and providing water to rivers where there is drought.
- One of which model can be made by farmers at their own will.
Year wise expenditure on Bihar Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana
2019-20 – 5870 crores
2012-21 -9874 crores
2021-22 – 8780 crores
Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana Online Registration Process
Water Life Greening Plan 2020 subsidy application to obtain (under Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana Online Apply to) and online registration can see the process of filling out applications went outlined below:
Step to Apply Online Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana Application Form 2022
Step 1: First of all, the applicant has to login on the official website of the Agriculture Department Bihar ( https://dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in/ ).
Step 2: On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of ” Online application >> Jal Jeevan Hariyali “.
Step 3: After this a new page will open in front of you.
Step 4: On this page, by ticking on the farmer group or the farmer himself, the applicant should then enter their farmer registration number.
Step 5: After this, the application form of Jal Jeevan Hariyali will open, the applicant will have to enter all the necessary information to be asked.
Step 6: Now you have to enter the mobile number and perform the verification through OTP.
Step 7: After which your application will be completed.
Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana 2022 Application Status
Water-life greenery campaign Water harvesting / in-place water harvesting application acknowledgment status
Step 1: First of all, the applicant has to login on the official website of Agriculture Department Bihar ( https://dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in/ ).
Step 2: On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of ” Online Application Status / Application Print >> Jal Jeevan Hariyali Print “.
Step 3: After this a new page will open in front of you.
Step 4: On this page, the applicant will have to fill the registration number and select the farmer group / farmer himself and click on the search button.
Step 5: After this the status of the application will appear on the screen of the applicant.
How to know if your Bank Account is linked to Aadhaar
If the applicant’s bank account is not linked to the Aadhaar issued by the government, then that applicant will not be able to avail of the benefits of subsidy. If your Aadhar is linked to your bank account, only then the subsidy could be sent through direct benefit.
The applicant should know before applying the inquiry whether his bank account is linked to Aadhar or not. If you also want to know whether your bank account is linked to Aadhaar or not, then you can know by visiting this link: https://resident.uidai.gov.in/bank-mapper
Required Document for Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana
Important Document to Apply Online
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Identity card
- Land papers
- Bank account passbook
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Bihar.
- A farmer will get subsidy for irrigation in at least one acre of field.
- Farmer eligibility is divided into two categories. 1. Individual Category 2. Group Category
- The individual category includes farmers who want to irrigate at least one acre of land.
- The collective category includes farmers with landholdings smaller than one acre. More than one farmer can benefit from this scheme by forming groups to irrigate one acre or one unit.
- Apart from this, farmers who want to take advantage of this scheme together in more than 5 hectares of land will be given subsidy as per 100% actual cost.
- Along with this, Applications have also been sought from livelihood groups and FPOs.
- Irrigation arrangements will be made around the fields.
- Planting trees will protect the environment from being polluted.
- Due to arrangement for irrigation, the crop of farmers will not suffer from drought.
- Power consumption will be reduced.
- In this scheme, farmers will be given a subsidy of 7575 rupees by the government.
- Under this scheme, the department will give 90 percent grant to farmers on pond construction.
Key Features of Scheme
- Mapping will be done by satellite in every district of the entire state by the government.
- According to this scheme, by the year 2022, 24 thousand 524 crore rupees will be spent on this scheme.
- Through this scheme, check dams will also be constructed in small rivers, streams and hilly areas according to this scheme.
- To promote solar energy, solar panels will be installed on government buildings and its benefits will be extended to the common people.
- Water Water harvesting plants will be constructed at various places for rainwater harvesting and along with encouraging people to be part of this campaign, grants will also be given to farmers.