Janani Suraksha Yojana Application Form | PM Janani Suraksha Yojana Registration | JSY Application Form Download | PM Janani Suraksha Yojana PDF
The government of our country starts schemes from time to time to improve the condition of the newborn and pregnant women . Today we are going to provide you information related to one such scheme, whose name is Janani Suraksha Yojana . Through this article you will get all the important information related to Janani Suraksha Yojana. Like what is Janani Suraksha Yojana?, its purpose, benefits, features, eligibility, important documents, application status etc. So friends, if you want to get all the important information related to Janani Suraksha Yojana , then you have to read this article of ours till the end.
- Janani Suraksha Yojana 2022
- Janani Suraksha Scheme 2022 Registration
- How to apply for Janani Suraksha Yojana 2022?
- Process to check Janani Suraksha Yojana Application Status
Janani Suraksha Yojana 2022
Janani Suraksha Yojana has been started by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided by the government to the pregnant women of the country. The condition of pregnant women and newborn babies of the country will improve through this scheme. Only women living below the poverty line can take advantage of this scheme. All those women who want to take advantage of this scheme will have to apply by visiting the official website. Under the Janani Suraksha Yojana, pregnant women have been divided into two categories by the government. On the basis of which they will be provided financial assistance by the government. Some of these categories are as follows:-
- Pregnant women of rural areas: – Under the Janani Suraksha Yojana, all those women who are pregnant (at the time of delivery) and living below the poverty line will be provided financial assistance of ₹ 1400 by the government. Apart from this, ₹ 300 will be provided to ASHA Sahayak for delivery incentive and ₹ 300 will be given for providing post-delivery service.
- Pregnant women of urban areas: – Under this scheme, financial assistance of ₹ 1000 will be provided to all pregnant women at the time of delivery. Apart from this, ₹200 will be provided to ASHA Sahayak for delivery incentive and ₹200 will be provided for providing post-delivery service.
Janani Suraksha Scheme 2022 Registration
Pregnant women of the country who want to get benefits from the government under Janani Suraksha Yojana 2022 , those pregnant women will have to apply under this scheme. If pregnant women deliver in government hospital or recognized private hospitals if pregnant women deliver in government hospital or recognized private hospitals. Those women can get the benefit of this Janani Suraksha Yojana 2022 . The amount given by the government will be directly transferred to the bank account of the eligible beneficiary, so it is mandatory for pregnant women to have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhar card.
Objective of JSY 2022
As you know, the women living below the poverty line are not able to meet their health-related needs nor meet their financial needs during their pregnancy. Availability of medical facilities in rural areas is still very difficult. Is. In view of these present problems, this scheme has been started by the Central Government. To provide medical facilities and financial assistance to pregnant women through this JSY 2022 . Through this scheme, the government will not only reduce the mortality rate of mothers, but will also reduce the death of children. With this, poor women can also get safe delivery in the hospital so that the unborn child can avoid emergency situations and be safe.
Features of Janani Suraksha Yojana 2022
- JSY has been implemented in all states and union territories, but the main goal is to develop low performing states like Bihar, Orissa, Rajasthan, Jharkhand, MP, UP, Jammu and Kashmir, Chhattisgarh etc.
- Every beneficiary registered under the scheme must have MCH card as well as Janani Suraksha Yojana card.
- JSY 2022 is a 100% centrally sponsored scheme and it integrates cash assistance.
- The scheme has identified ASHA as an Accredited Social Health Activist.
- Pregnant women who give birth to a child at home with the help of doctors from Anganwadi or ASHA. These candidates will get an amount of Rs.500.
- After the free delivery of the child, information is sent to the mother and child about vaccination for five years and free vaccination is done.
- All women who register under Janani Suraksha Yojana 2022 will be given at least two antenatal check-ups, absolutely free. In addition, ASHA and Anganwadi workers will also be assisted in the post-delivery period with related services.
Eligibility of Janani Suraksha Yojana 2022
- Under this scheme, pregnant women from both rural and urban areas of the country can get themselves registered.
- Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided by the government to pregnant women only when they are 19 years of age or more. Anyone below this age cannot enroll.
- Enrolled under JYS, they only have to go to government hospitals or any private institute which is selected by the government.
- In order to give birth to only two children, all the medical and financial facilities to the pregnant women will be provided by the government under this Janani Suraksha Yojana 2022 .
- If the pregnant woman gives birth to a stillborn child, then premature or mid-term birth of live children will be treated as valid cases. Under the program, women will be given money as promised.
- Under this scheme, benefits will be provided to the women who come below the poverty line of the country.
Documents of JSY 2022
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- bpl ration card
- address proof
- Address proof
- Janani Suraksha Card
- Delivery Certificate issued by Government Hospital
- bank account passbook
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply for Janani Suraksha Yojana 2022?
Interested pregnant women of the country who want to get financial assistance under Janani Suraksha Yojana 2022 by the government, then they must first download the application form PDF of Janani Suraksha Yojana by visiting the official website of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare , Government of India . . After downloading the application form, you will have to fill the information asked in the form like woman’s name, village name, address, etc. After filling all the information, you will have to attach all your documents along with the application form and then submit the application form to Anganwadi or Women’s Health Center.
Process to check Janani Suraksha Yojana Application Status
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Janani Suraksha Yojana .
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link to view application status.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you have to enter your reference number.
- After that you have to click on the search button.
- The application status will be on your computer screen.
Process to View States/Union Territories Official Contact Numbers
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Janani Suraksha Yojana .
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link of contact us .
- Now you have to click on the link of States/UT Official .
- You will have a list of all the contact numbers in front of you.