Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Yojana Apply | Jharkhand Crop Relief Scheme Online Application | Jharkhand Crop Relief Scheme Registration Process | Fasal Rahat Yojana Form
Continuous efforts are made by the Central Government and all the State Governments to increase the income of the farmers . Sometimes farmers also have to suffer due to natural calamities. Keeping this in mind, Jharkhand Crop Relief Scheme has been started by the Jharkhand Government. Jharkhand Government has started Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Yojana in place of Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana. Today we are going to provide you all the important information related to this scheme through this article. Like what is Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Yojana?, its benefits, purpose, features, eligibility, important documents, application process etc. So friends, if you want to get all the important information related to Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Yojana , then you are requested to read this article of ours till the end.
- Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Yojana
- Farmers’ loan will be waived with Jharkhand Crop Relief Scheme
- Objective of Jharkhand Crop Relief Scheme
- Procedure to apply under Jharkhand Crop Relief Scheme
Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Yojana
Under this scheme, if farmers suffer crop loss due to any natural calamity, then the insurance company will provide the amount of loss to the registered farmer. To take advantage of this scheme, farmers have to pay the premium amount. Natural calamities like drought, hailstorm etc. have been included under Fasal Rahat Yojana . If the farmers of the state want to take advantage of the scheme, then they will have to apply under this scheme. Due to the Jharkhand Crop Relief Scheme, farmers will no longer suffer so that their income will increase and they will become self-reliant. A budget of Rs 100 crore has been set by the Jharkhand government for the successful implementation of this scheme. It is believed that this scheme will be started by the end of December 2020.
Farmers’ loan will be waived with Jharkhand Crop Relief Scheme
The state government has also decided to waive off the loans of farmers with the Jharkhand Crop Relief Scheme. The loans given to farmers under this scheme will be waived. For which a budget of Rs 2000 crore has been set by the government. This scheme will also be started by the end of December 2020. A portal will also be launched by the government for loan waiver. In which the data of all the farmers will be collected. All the banks are being asked by the administration to make Aadhaar enabled of all the loanee farmers. Till now, out of total 12 lakh loan accounts, 6 lakh loan accounts have been Aadhaar enabled.
Key Highlights Of Fasal Rahat Yojana
|scheme name||Jharkhand Crop Relief Scheme|
|who launched||Jharkhand Government|
|beneficiary||citizens of jharkhand|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance in case of crop loss.|
|Official website||will be launched soon|
Objective of Jharkhand Crop Relief Scheme
The main objective of Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Yojana is to provide financial assistance to the farmers in the loss due to natural calamities . Through this scheme the economic condition of the farmers will improve and they will become empowered. The income of farmers will also increase through Fasal Rahat Yojana . Now farmers will be free from the worries of crop damage and they will be able to concentrate on farming.
Benefits and Features of Fasal Rahat Yojana Jharkhand
- Under the Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Yojana , farmers will be provided financial assistance in case of crop loss due to natural calamities.
- The government has started this scheme in place of Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana.
- The amount of loss under this scheme will be provided by the insurance company to the registered farmers.
- All the farmers who want to take advantage of Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Yojana will have to get registered under this scheme.
- Through Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Yojana , the income of farmers will increase and they will become self-reliant.
- A budget of Rs 100 crore has been set by the government for the implementation of Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Yojana.
- Farmers registered under Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Yojana will have to pay the premium amount.
- This scheme will be started by the end of December 2020.
Important Documents of Jharkhand Crop Relief Scheme (Eligibility)
- It is mandatory for the farmer to be a permanent resident of Jharkhand.
- All those farmers will be eligible for this scheme, who are not already taking advantage of any insurance scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- farmer id card
- Bank account statement
- Address proof
- Farm account number / Khasra number paper
- Passport size photograph
- phone number
- income certificate
Procedure to apply under Jharkhand Crop Relief Scheme
If you want to apply under Jharkhand Crop Relief Scheme then you have to wait for some time now. Only this scheme has been announced by the government so far. Soon the application process under the Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Yojana will be informed by the government. As soon as the application process will be activated by the government under the Jharkhand Crop Relief Scheme , we will definitely inform you through this article. Please stay connected with this article of ours.