Karnataka Farmers Child Scholarship Scheme 2021 for Higher Education of Farmers Children
How to Apply Scholarship for Farmers Child in Karnataka 2021 | Scholarship for Farmers Child in Karnataka 2021 link | Check Process to Apply for Karnataka Farmers Child Scholarship Scheme | Scholarship for Farmers Child in Karnataka 2021 Application Form | Scholarship for Farmers Child in Karnataka 2021 Apply Online at raitamitra.karnataka.gov.in
ಮುಖ್ಯಮಂತ್ರಿ ಬಸವರಾಜ ಬೊಮ್ಮಾಯಿ ಅವರು ಕರ್ನಾಟಕದಲ್ಲಿ ರೈತರ ಮಕ್ಕಳ ವಿದ್ಯಾರ್ಥಿವೇತನಕ್ಕಾಗಿ ತಮ್ಮ ಮೊದಲ ಕ್ಯಾಬಿನೆಟ್ ಸಭೆಯಲ್ಲಿ 1,000 ಕೋಟಿ ರೂ.ಗಳನ್ನು ಮೀಸಲಿಟ್ಟಿದ್ದಾರೆ.
- Karnataka Scholarship Scheme Overview
- Required Documents for Karnataka Scholarship Scheme for Farmer’s Children
- Eligibility Criteria
- Rules and regulations for Karnataka Farmers Child Scholarship
- Application form of Karnataka Scholarship Scheme for Farmers Child 2021 Apply Online
- Process to Apply Online for Karnataka Farmers Child Scholarship Scheme Application Form
- Amount Details of a Karnataka Scholarship for Farmer’s Children 2021
- Objectives of Karnataka Scholarship Scheme for Farmer Child 2021
- Scholarship for farmers child 2021
- Features of Karnataka Farmers Child Scholarship Scheme
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Karnataka Scholarship Scheme Overview
|Scheme’s Name:||Scholarship scheme|
|Beneficiaries:||Children of farmers|
|Benefit:||Will get financial help to complete higher education|
|Official Website:||Update Soon|
Required Documents for Karnataka Scholarship Scheme for Farmer’s Children
The children of farmers when they will apply for scholarships, at that time they need some required documents. The list of the document is mentioned below:-
- Permanent citizenship certificate of the student
- Aadhar card of the student
- Mark list of last year
- Farmer ID card
- Bank account number with IFSC code
- Passport size photographs
- Receipt of admission for higher education which is released by the authority
- A valid mobile number
The government set some terms and conditions for students who want to take benefit of the Karnataka scholarship for farmer children 2021.
- Only farmer children are allowed to take benefit from this scheme.
- The applicant student should be a permanent resident of Karnataka state.
- A student who completed their 10th standard, and pursues their studies in higher education are eligible.
- In case student who belongs to the farmer, family is already taking any type of scholarship on the basis of married are not eligible for this scheme.
- The scholarship amount will be varied according course-wise.
- In case you want to take a scholarship in pg courses then you are not allowed to change your course.
Rules and regulations for Karnataka Farmers Child Scholarship
Application form of Karnataka Scholarship Scheme for Farmers Child 2021 Apply Online
All the interested students, want to get financial help from the state government to complete education, to apply online. Chief Minister Of the Karnataka on 7th August 2021 announces about Karnataka scholarship for a child. There is no notification about the online process of the scheme and the government does not disclose the starting the last date to get the benefit of the scheme.
Also Check – Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2021
Process to Apply Online for Karnataka Farmers Child Scholarship Scheme Application Form
To date, the government does not disclose the applying procedure whether it is online or offline. But we will update you with the latest information as and when made by the government. But as and when they announced the procedure is the same as given below.
- First of all, visit the official website of the Karnataka Government Concerned Scheme. (As and when announced).
- At the homepage, you can download the Karnataka Farmer Child Scholarship Scheme 2021 official notification.
- Download it and read it very carefully to get complete information.
- Then you will get the Karnataka Farmers Child Scholarship Scheme application form in the notification.
- Have to printout the same and then fill the application form by putting the detail.
- Attached the documents and submit to your higher authority of institution.
- Later you will get the amount in your bank account.
Also Check – Karnataka Mathrushree Scheme
Amount Details of a Karnataka Scholarship for Farmer’s Children 2021
All the beneficiaries of the scheme will get financial help to complete the higher education will be different. In this paragraph, you will come to know about the financial amount under the scholarship scheme for the beneficiaries.
|Name of Course||Girl||Boys|
|Paramedical Nursing, Law, And other Courses||8000||7500|
|BA, BCOM, BSc, BE, MBBS, and Professional Courses||5500||5000|
Objectives of Karnataka Scholarship Scheme for Farmer Child 2021
In the first Cabinet meeting of Karnataka state, the chief minister who is elected recently made an announcement of the scholarship scheme. Tamil beneficiaries of the scheme for those students who are from farmer’s families and from roller communities. To complete education, the state government is going to provide some financial help to the students.
With the help of this financial support amount, the students who are from the weaker sections can easily complete their education. The main purpose to start this scheme is to help the children of farmers. Sometimes it has been observed that farmers don’t send their children to get higher education due to their family conditions.
Also Check – PM Kisan Yojana Registration 2021
Scholarship for farmers child 2021
According to the government order, the yearly scholarship amount will be directly credited into the bank accounts of children who have completed their 10th Standard and are pursuing courses in any registered educational institution or university. Boys studying PUC or ITI courses will be eligible for Rs 2,500, while girls get Rs 3,000. This is for your kind information, this is a newly launched scheme and the government did not disclose any official website link to apply online yet. All the students have to wait for notification of this scheme. For more updates on the scheme stay with us.
Features of Karnataka Farmers Child Scholarship Scheme
- Recently this scheme is implemented in all over the state after making the announcement by the state government.
- This is new initiative support for the child of the farmers for their higher education.
- After apply online for Karnataka Scholarship for Farmer Child the amount will be instantly credited in the bank account of the beneficiary.
- But if you already getting the merit scholarship by the state government then you cant take the benefit of this scheme.
- The amount under this scheme has been given to the child who enrolled themselves for the specific courses as list given above.
|Link for Scholarship Program for Farmer Children||https://raitamitra.karnataka.gov.in/info-2/Scholarship+Program+for+Farmer+Children/en|
|Download Government Order||https://raitamitra.karnataka.gov.in/storage/pdf-files/cmsclorship.pdf|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Ques – If I am not a child of Farmer can I apply for this scheme?
Ans – No, only the exclusive benefit is given to the Farmer child of the Karnataka state.
Ques – What is the objective of the Karnataka Farmer Child Scholarship Scheme?
Ans – To encourage the children for higher education.
Ques – What benefit has been given under Scholarship Scheme for Farmer Children 2021 Karnataka?
Ans – The government provides financial support as per their course.
Ques – How to apply for Scholarship Scheme for Farmer Kids 2021 Karnataka?
Ans – You can apply online as and when the link is open by the government. Official link to check scheme guidelines is https://raitamitra.karnataka.gov.in/storage/pdf-files/cmsclorship.pdf
The motive to provide scholarships to students of rural community is to help them in getting good education. After his first Cabinet meeting, the newly inducted Karnataka CM announced the Karnataka Farmers Children Scholarship Scheme. Chief Minister told that his government is devoted to help farmers and the weaker parts of society.
A new scholarship scheme for farmers children will be introduced with Rs 1000 crores for their education, higher education and to encourage them to continue their studies.
Source / Reference Link: hwww.newindianexpress.com