Credit Card Scheme Kisan Online Application | Kisan Credit Card Scheme Beneficiary List | Credit Card Scheme Registration Process | Credit Card Scheme Kisan List | KCC Kisan List
The government has set a target of doubling the income of the farmers . Keeping this in mind, the Central Government has started the Kisan Credit Card Scheme . Today we are going to provide you all the important information related to Kisan Credit Card Scheme through this article. By reading this article you will get complete information related to this scheme. Like what is Kisan Credit Card Scheme?, its benefits, purpose, features, eligibility, important documents, application process etc. So friends, if you want to get complete information related to Kisan Credit Card Scheme , then you are requested to read our articles till the end.
- Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2022
- Kisan Credit Card provided to 2.5 crore farmers
- PM Kisan beneficiaries will now get Kisan Credit Card
- Banks covered under Kisan Credit Card Scheme
- new interest rate of kisan credit card
- KCC Card Scheme
- Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2022
- credit card scheme new update
- Kisan Credit Card New Update
- Kisan Credit Card Scheme Uttar Pradesh Target
- Kisan Credit Card Scheme
- PM Kisan Credit Card Scheme
- Official PM KCC Online Form Link Bank Wise
- Features of Kisan Credit Card Scheme
- Benefits of Credit Card Scheme Kisan 2022
- Which fish farmers can take Kisan Credit Card?
- Active KCC State / U.T .Wise
- Documents (Eligibility) of Kisan Credit Card Scheme 2022
- How to apply offline in Kisan Credit Card Scheme ?
- How to apply Kisan Credit Card Scheme online?
- Procedure to apply through bank under Kisan Credit Card Scheme
Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2022
Under the Kisan Credit Card Scheme , a credit card will be provided to the farmers of the country. Through which a loan of 1 lakh 60 thousand will be given to them. Through this loan, the farmers of the country will be able to take better care of their farming. With this, farmers will also be able to insure their crops. Recently, livestock farmers and fishermen have also been included under the Kisan Credit Card scheme. If you also want to get a credit card under Kisan Credit Card Yojana , then you have to go to the official website and follow our given process. Loans under Kisan Credit Card Scheme will be provided to farmers at 4% interest rate without any guarantee.
Kisan Credit Card provided to 2.5 crore farmers
A notification has been issued by the Central Government on 8 October 2021 that about 2.5 crore farmers have been provided Kisan Credit Card with a credit limit of Rs 2.62 lakh crore through the saturation drive. This scheme was launched by the central government. Through which loans are made available to the farmers on time. This scheme was started in 1998 with the objective of providing short-term formal credit. Kisan Credit Card Scheme is operated by National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development. Now this scheme has been linked with PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
Through this scheme, a loan of up to ₹ 300000 can be taken at 4% interest rate. The process of applying under this scheme has also been simplified. More than 2 crore credit cards have been issued during the Corona period. These credit cards are mostly provided to small farmers. Through this scheme the credit requirement of farmers of agriculture, fisheries and animal husbandry sectors can be fulfilled. Apart from this, discounts are also provided on the interest rates of regular loans given by the bank through this scheme. Through this scheme farmers can also repay their loan based on the period of harvesting of their crop.
Kisan Credit Card Yojana In Highlights
|scheme name||Kisan Credit Card Scheme|
|started by||by central government|
|beneficiary||country farmer brother|
|Objective||providing low interest tax credit|
PM Kisan beneficiaries will now get Kisan Credit Card
As you all know Kisan Credit Card Yojana has been started to provide financial assistance to the farmers . Through this scheme, farmers can get loan up to ₹ 160000. Now this scheme is also being expanded to all the beneficiaries of PM Kisan Yojana. Now Kisan Credit Card will be provided to all PM Kisan Yojana beneficiaries. All PM Kisan beneficiaries need to visit their bank branch where they have PM Kisan account to apply for the credit card.
All the banks have also been asked by the government to prepare a list of all PM Kisan beneficiaries and to match this list with the list of beneficiaries of Kisan Credit Card. So that a list can be made of those people who are getting the benefit of PM Kisan Yojana but are not getting the benefit of Kisan Credit Card Scheme.
PM Kisan Beneficiary striving for maximum coverage
The list of beneficiaries who are getting the benefit of PM Kisan Yojana but are not getting the benefit of Kisan Credit Card Scheme will be sent by the bank to the Sarpanch of the village. After this, the beneficiaries of PM Kisan will be motivated to get their Kisan Credit Card made. Apart from this, an SMS will be sent by the government to all the beneficiaries through PM Kisan Portal. Through this SMS, they will be prompted to take Kisan Credit Card.
- To take advantage of Kisan Credit Card scheme, all PM Kisan beneficiaries will have to fill a form in which they have to enter all the important information. This form schedule can also be downloaded through commercial banks, PM Kisan portal etc.
- Information about this scheme will be made available to as many people as possible. For which publicity will be done by the government. The form can also be filled by the beneficiary under this scheme through the Common Service Center. It has been requested to all the officials that the information about this scheme should be made available to all the beneficiaries so that maximum people can take advantage of this scheme.
Banks covered under Kisan Credit Card Scheme
Kisan Credit Card facility is provided by almost all the banks. Farmers can get information about this facility by visiting their nearest bank. Kisan Credit Card is provided by the following banks.
- HDFC bank
- bank of india
- Axis Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- State Bank Of India
- ICICI Bank
- Bank Of Baroda Etc
Credit card or passbook will be provided to all the beneficiary farmers under this scheme. In which information like their name, address, landholding details, borrowing limit, validity etc. will be entered. The beneficiary farmer will have to affix one of his passport size photographs in the passbook.
One year of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Credit Card Scheme completed
As you all know, the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi, had launched the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Credit Card scheme under PM Kisan Yojana in the year 2020 to provide more benefits to the farmers of the country. By providing Kisan Credit Card to the farmers, loans are being made available at low interest rates so that they can remove all the problems related to their farming. It has been a full year since this scheme was started by the central government in the year 2020, under Kisan Credit Card Yojana , the target was to provide Kisan Credit Card to about 2.5 crore farmers of the country, out of which till now about 1.82 crore farmers of the country have been given by the central government. Crore farmers have been benefitted.
new interest rate of kisan credit card
Kisan Credit Card scheme was started in the year 1998. A new interest rate was announced by the government on Kisan Credit Card due to Corona infection. In a special campaign, PM Narendra Modi has distributed Kisan Credit Cards to more than 25 lakh beneficiaries from Chitrakoot district of Uttar Pradesh. For which work has been entrusted to more than 2 thousand bank branches. Under the Kisan Credit Card Scheme , an interest rate of 7 percent will have to be paid annually on the credit card. Agriculture insurance is also available for the crop and area through Kisan Credit Card and interest is also available on the savings bank rate on the balance amount from KCC.
- If the beneficiary settles his loan within 1 year, then the beneficiary will get a rebate of 3% in the interest rate and a subsidy of 2%. Meaning that farmers will get a total rebate of 5%. it means
- If the farmer repays the loan within 1 year, then he will have to pay only 2% interest up to ₹ 300000. If you also want to apply under Kisan Credit Card Scheme, then you have to apply online by visiting the official website.
KCC Card Scheme
As you all know that Kisan Credit Card Scheme was started to provide loans to farmers at low interest rates. But still about 42 percent of the farmers have not been able to join this scheme and remain connected with moneylenders for their farming. Recently, the central government has tried to link all those farmers who are taking advantage of the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi with the Kisan Credit Card . Kisan Credit Card will now be linked to the animal husband and fisherman as well. Through which guarantee free loan will be provided to the farmers.
Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2022
Under this scheme, about 14 crore farmers in the country will be given insurance guarantee loans. Farmers of the country who have cultivable land can get Kisan Credit Card made, in which loans are given to the farmers at low interest rates. It has been decided by the Central Government to provide facility of this scheme to all the farmers associated with the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana . Not only this, the interest rate on this will be charged only at 4%. Under this Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2022 , farmers who are not under the purview of income tax can apply for KCC loan.
credit card scheme new update
Our country’s Prime Minister Modi has organized a function in Chitrakoot, Uttar Pradesh on February 29, in which the Prime Minister will interact with the farmers. Meanwhile, Kisan Credit Cards will also be distributed to the beneficiary farmers of PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. On this day , a campaign to make Kisan Credit Card will be started in more than 20 thousand bank branches of the country . A total of 9.74 crore farmers of the country have registered themselves under this scheme so far. Whereas 8.45 crore farmers have started getting its benefits. All eligible beneficiaries of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi should get their Kisan Credit Card made as soon as possible to take advantage of the scheme .
Kisan Credit Card New Update
As you all know that the whole of India is going through the crisis of corona virus. Due to which the entire country has been locked down. Due to the lockdown, all the industrial / agricultural / financial operations etc. are inactive across the country. Therefore, to provide relief to the people/institutions of the country, RBI has announced a moratorium of next three months on all loan redemptions. Therefore, all the farmers with Kisan Credit Card, who have taken loan against it, are also covered under this corona relief package.
Kisan Credit Card Scheme Uttar Pradesh Target
In Uttar Pradesh, this campaign is being run till October 10 to link farmers with Kisan Credit Card . Through which 100000 farmers will be provided loan for fisheries. The Fisheries Department of Uttar Pradesh has set a target of making Kisan Credit Card in all the districts of Uttar Pradesh. Through which a total of 100000 credit cards will be made in the entire state. This goal is something like this.
|names of districts||Credit Card|
Kisan Credit Card Scheme
The Government of India will run a special campaign for the next two months from June 1, 2020 to July 31, 2020. Under this scheme, Kisan Credit Card (KCC) will be provided to 1.5 crore dairy farmers associated with milk unions and milk producing companies. The Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying in association with the Department of Financial Services has already issued suitable circulars and KCC application formats to all State Milk Federations and Milk Unions to implement this campaign as a mission. The government is already planning to give loan on Kisan Card to meet the credit requirement for activities related to animal rearing, dairy etc., to meet the short term credit requirements for catching birds, fish, shrimp, other aquatic creatures, fish. has been
PM Kisan Credit Card Scheme
- Under this corona relief package of RBI, the farmers whose repayment is within the time period between 1 March 2020 to 31 May, they have been given three months of repayment of loan. If a farmer is unable to make the payment due to the lockdown, he can forfeit the payment during this period. For more details, all the farmers have to contact their respective bank. It is not mandatory, if a farmer is able to pay then he can pay it.
- bullet payoff
- credit card details
- principal and/or interest component
- EMI (Equated Monthly Installment)
Official PM KCC Online Form Link Bank Wise
|Bank Name||KCC Loan Official Link|
|State Bank of India||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Bank of Baroda||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
|Allahabad Bank||Click Here|
|Andhra Bank||Click Here|
|Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank||Click Here|
|Canara Bank||Click Here|
|Odisha Gramya Bank||Click Here|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Axic Bank||Click Here|
Features of Kisan Credit Card Scheme
- The benefits of Kisan Credit Card Scheme are also provided to the beneficiaries of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- They have to submit the form to the bank to get this benefit.
- Kisan credit cards are also being made by the government under the self-reliant India scheme.
- Through these credit cards, loans are made available to farmers easily and at low interest.
- All those farmers who have made Kisan Credit Card and their card has been closed due to some reason, then it is very easy to restart it.
- The validity of Kisan Credit Card is 5 years.
- Through the KCC form available on the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, you can increase the limit of your card and restart the closed card.
- Beneficiaries can get loans up to ₹ 300000 at 9% interest through Kisan Credit Card.
- A subsidy of 2% is provided by the government on this interest. That is, loans will be provided to farmers only at 7% interest.
- If the farmer repays the loan on time, an additional rebate of 3% is provided to him. That is, in this situation the farmer will have to pay only 4% interest.
Benefits of Credit Card Scheme Kisan 2022
- All the farmers of the country can take the benefit of this scheme.
- Under the credit card scheme Kisan 2022 , the benefit of this scheme will be provided to all the farmers connected under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- A loan of Rs 1 lakh 60 thousand will be provided by the central government to the farmers of the country through this credit card .
- Farmers will be able to do their farming well by getting loans under this scheme.
- The benefit of this scheme will be made available to 14 crore farmers of the country.
- To reduce the interest burden for the farmers.
- Kisan Credit Card can take loan in every bank.
Which fish farmers can take Kisan Credit Card?
- Inland Fishing and Aquaculture Fishermen
- Fish Farmer (Individual & Group / Partner / Crop / Tenant Farmer)
- Self help group
- joint liability group
- women’s group
Active KCC State / U.T .Wise
Documents (Eligibility) of Kisan Credit Card Scheme 2022
- The farmer should have cultivable land.
- All those farmers can apply for Kisan Credit Card, who are in agricultural production in their own farm or do agriculture work in someone else’s farm or are associated with any kind of crop production.
- applicant’s aadhar card
- Farmer must be resident of Indian
- land copy
- Pan Card
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply offline in Kisan Credit Card Scheme ?
Under this scheme, the farmers of the country who want to apply for getting their credit card made, then you will have to go to your nearest bank branch with all your documents. By going to the bank, you will have to take the application form of Kisan Credit Card Yojana from the bank officer there. After taking the application form, you have to fill all the information asked in the form. After filling all the information, you have to attach all your documents with the application form and submit it to the bank official. After verifying your application, you will be given Kisan Credit Card within a few days.
How to apply Kisan Credit Card Scheme online?
Through Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2022 , a loan of Rs 3 lakh is given for the crop. Farmers have to pay an interest of 7 percent for this loan, the farmers of the country who want to get benefits under this scheme, then they will have to apply for a credit card. Today we will tell you how you can apply for getting a credit card under this scheme.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Download KCC Form . You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, KCC Application Form PDF will open in front of you, from here you can download the application.
- After downloading the application form, you have to fill all the information asked in the form. After filling all the information, you have to attach all your necessary documents with the application form.
- After this, you will have to submit your application form by going to the bank where your account is opened.
After verifying the data provided by the farmer, the application will be accepted and the application will go to the login of the branch of the bank account where the amount of Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is received. All those farmers whose applications will be approved, they will be given Kisan Credit Card within 15 days. To make this scheme transparent, monitoring of application software will be given to Deputy Agriculture Director, District Magistrate and Lead District Manager.
Procedure to apply through bank under Kisan Credit Card Scheme
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the bank.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of Kisan Credit Card Form.
- After that you have to click on Apply Now option.
- Now the application form will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the important information asked in the application form like your name, mobile number, email id etc.
- After that you have to upload all the important documents.
- Now you have to click on submit option.
- In this way you will be able to apply under Kisan Credit Card Scheme.
The process of increasing the limit of Kisan Credit Card or restarting the closed card
To increase the limit of Kisan Credit Card or to reactivate the card, you have to follow the following procedure.
- First of all you have to visit the official website of PM Kisan .
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- After that you have to go to Farmer Corner.
- After going to the Farmer Corner, you have to click on KCC Form.
- Now you have to download this form.
- After downloading the form you have to take the print out of the form.
- After this you have to fill the form and submit it to the nearest bank along with all the important documents.
Through this article, we have provided you all the important information related to Kisan Credit Card Scheme. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting on helpline number. The helpline number is 011-24300606.