Kisan Rail Yojana Online Booking | Kisan Rail Yojana Online Booking | Kisan Rail Yojana Train List | Kisan Rail Yojana Registration
Kisan Rail Scheme 2021 was announced by the central government in the budget to be presented in February itself. This scheme has been fully started on 7th August 2020 by the Central Government and Indian Railways to benefit the farmers of the country. Under this scheme, trains will be run for the farmers. The vegetables, fruits or other agricultural products which get spoiled soon will be transported to their destination or mandis through Kisan Rail Service. With this, vegetables and fruits can be saved from getting spoiled, dear friends, today we are going to share with you all the information related to this Kisan Rail Yojana like online booking, train list, registration etc. Read till the end. And take advantage of the scheme.
- Kisan Rail Yojana 2021
Kisan Rail Yojana 2021
Under this scheme, Indian Railways is running the first train on 7th August. Railways said on Thursday that the first such train is being run between Devlali in Maharashtra and Danapur in Bihar. This train left from Devlali station in Maharashtra at 11 am and will reach Danapur station in Bihar. Kisan Rail will cover a distance of about 1519 km between these two stations in about 32 hours. Under this Public Private Partnership (PPP) scheme, the Kisan train will have a system of cold storage and transportation of farmer produce. This will greatly benefit the farmers. This is a very good initiative of the Central Government for the benefit of the farmers. Interested beneficiary farmers of the country who want to take advantage of Kisan Rail Yojana 2021 , then they will have to register for online booking of Kisan Rail Yojana.
Kisan Rail Scheme 100th Kisan Rail left
Kisan Rail Yojana was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 7 August 2020 . Under this scheme, train facility is being provided to transport the crops of farmers to the market of other states. On 28 December 2020, under this scheme, 100th train left from Sangola in Maharashtra for Shalimar in West Bengal. This train was flagged off by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Union Railway Minister Piyush Goyal tweeted that the income of farmers will increase through Kisan Rail Service and there will be a big change in the economy related to agriculture. Flagging off the Kisan Rail by the Prime Minister, all the farmers were congratulated.
- This railway is completely dedicated to farming. Through this rail, farmers, livestock farmers, fishermen of West Bengal will reach big markets like Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur. On this occasion, it was told by the Prime Minister that farmers have suffered a lot due to lack of storage and cold storage in our country. The government is now working on modernization of storage and supply chain and the government has also invested in it.
- Now through this farmer rail, the farmers of our country will be able to send their crops to other states also. So that their income will increase. The supply chain of the country will also increase through this facility. Kisan Rail also serves as a cold storage. Anything perishable on this train will be absolutely safe.
Kisan Rail Scheme 2021 Highlights
|scheme name||Kisan Rail Scheme|
|started by||by central government|
|beneficiary||country farmer brother|
|Objective||To provide train facility to the farmers to take the crops to the market.|
kisan rail yojana new update
A new announcement has been made by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi, under this scheme to provide more relief to the farmers. has gone. The process of giving 50% subsidy to the farmers under this scheme has been started from October 14. Under this scheme, farmers will have to pay only 50% of the rail fare, the rest 50% will be done by the Ministry of Food Processing Industries to the Ministry of Railways. This subsidy will be provided only on the transportation of fruits and vegetables notified by the Ministry of Food Processing Industries.
Which items will be subsidized
- Fruits – Mango, Banana, Guava, Kiwi, Litchi, Papaya, Seasonal, Orange, Kinnow, Lemon, Pineapple, Pomegranate, Jackfruit, Apple, Amla, Pear etc.
- Vegetables – French Beans, Bitter gourd, Brinjal, Capsicum, Carrot, Cauliflower, Green Chillies, Okra, Cucumber, Peas, Garlic, Onion, Potato, Tomato etc.
Objective of Kisan Rail Scheme 2021
As you all know that the corona virus epidemic is increasing day by day in the whole of India, due to which all the citizens of the country are facing a lot of problems and especially the farmers of the country have to sell their crops outside. There is a lot of trouble in the state, farmers are not able to reach their crops to the market on time, in view of this problem, the central government has started the Kisan Rail Scheme . Through this train, farmers will be able to reach their vegetables and fruits safely to the market on time. Through this scheme, farmers can get good benefit of their crop. This will increase the income of the farmers. So that he will be able to live his life well during these lock down times.
Key facts of Kisan Train Scheme 2021
- Under this scheme, farmers’ crops like grains, fruits, vegetables etc. can reach the market, market through safe train on time.
- In the budget presented by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman in February this year, ‘ Kisan Rail’ has been started to transport goods like perishable fruits and vegetables .
- Kisan Rail will be a one-of-a-kind special parcel train that can be used to transport food grains, fruits and vegetables.
- The central government has set a target of doubling the income of farmers by the year 2022.
- Under this scheme, along with cold storage, good arrangements will be made for the transportation of farmer’s produce.
- Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh and Bihar, the four states falling on the first Kisan Rail Route, will benefit from this Kisan Rail.
Kisan Train Route
After leaving Deolali, this train will stop at Nashik Road, Manmad, Jalgaon, Bhusaval, Burhanpur, Khandwa, Itarsi, Jabalpur, Satna, Katni, Manikpur, Prayagraj, Pt Deendayal Upadhyay Nagar and Buxar at Danapur. Kisan Rail will work to transport fresh vegetables, fruits, flowers, onions and other agricultural products to the destination. Starting from 7 August, this special train will run from Devlali to Danapur on every Friday till 20 August and every Sunday from Danapur to Devlali. Will go for This train will benefit the farmers of Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh and Bihar.
Kisan Rail fare per ton
Farmers can transport fruits, vegetables, milk etc. to the mandis in a short time through the train. To take advantage of this scheme, farmers will have to pay the rent per tonne, which is as follows.
- Khandwa to Danapur – Rs 3148/- per ton
- Burhanpur to Danapur – Rs 3323/- per ton
- Bhusaval to Danapur – Rs 3459/- per ton
- Jalgaon to Danapur – Rs 3513/- per ton
- Manmad to Danapur – Rs 3849/- per ton
- Nashik Road to Danapur – Rs 4001/- per tonne
- Devlali to Danapur – Rs 4001/- per ton
How to register for Kisan Rail Yojana 2021 online booking?
If the interested beneficiary farmers of the country want to take advantage of this Kisan Rail Yojana 2021 , then they will have to wait a bit now. Because currently no information about registration for Kisan Rail Booking under this scheme is available yet. Under this scheme, as online booking process will be started online. And as soon as the train list will be released, we will tell you through this article, after that your farmers can book the train by applying online for the train. And farmers can take advantage of Rail Scheme 2021. To get more information related to this scheme, you can click on this link .