Short Info: Madhya Pradesh Fasal Girdawari Report 2022-23: Check Online, SAARA App Download @saara.mp.gov.in | Madhya Pradesh Crop Girdawari Report 2022-23: View Online, Download Fasal Girdawari.
Recently, the Chief Minister started the training with the launch of the app. It has also been announced to give tablets to Patwaris. The process of viewing the Madhya Pradesh Fasal Girdawari Report has now been made online by the Government of Madhya Pradesh. Now the farmers of the state will not need to go to any government office to see their Fasal Girdawari report. MP Fasal Girdawari’s report can be viewed through the SARA app. We will provide short information about “Madhya Pradesh Fasal Girdawari Report 2021-22” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Article, Application Status, Application process and more.
- Madhya Pradesh Fasal Girdawari Report
- Madhya Pradesh Crop Girdawari Report: Brief Description
- MP Saara App
- The Objective of Madhya Pradesh Fasal Girdawari Report
- Benefits of Madhya Pradesh Fasal Girdawari Report
- The process to view Madhya Pradesh Crop Girdawari Report
- login process
- Important Links
Madhya Pradesh Fasal Girdawari Report
Madhya Pradesh Fasal Girdawari Report (Summary): The Fasal Girdawari process takes place twice a year in the country. The Girdawari process is done by the Patwari.
In this, the information of the field is recorded in the revenue department of the government, such as in how much area and which crop is to be sown. Patwaris go to the farmers of their area and collect the information and prepare the Fasal Girdawari Report. ———Sponsered Searches———
The area of the district is known on the basis of the data. This report becomes useful at the time of compensation to the affected farmer at the time of natural calamity. Till now Girdawari was recorded on paper by the patwaris.
All Farmers who are willing to apply online applications then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully.
Madhya Pradesh Crop Girdawari Report: Brief Description
|Name of Article||Madhya Pradesh Fasal Girdawari Report|
|in Hindi||Madhya Pradesh Crop Girdawari Report|
|Name of App||Smart Application for Revenue Administration (SAARA)|
|Launched by||Government of Madhya Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of Madhya Pradesh|
|Major Benefit||Check Crop Report Online|
|Scheme Objective||To provide facility to record crop information and download Girdawari report online.|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Madhya Pradesh|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
MP Saara App
The full name of the SAARA App is Smart Application for Revenue Administration. Sara App is an app launched by the Madhya Pradesh government for the farmers of the state, through which farmers will be able to send the information of the crop sown in their fields to the government online themselves. This application is being used for editing various processes of Madhya Pradesh Revenue Department like redressal of revenue cases, Report, Crop Girdawari, crop harvesting experiment, distribution, transfer etc. through mobile.
How to will work e-Girdawari Saara App
- On reaching the spot, the Patwari will enter the name of the farmer, the survey number of the field along with the mobile number of the farmer on the app.
- On the survey number of the farmer, the information about the crop sown in his field and his area will be recorded.
- As soon as the information will be downloaded on the app.
- OTP (One Time Password) will come for the information of the crop being entered on the farmer’s mobile.
- If the crop is correctly recorded, then the farmer will give OTP to the Patwari. Crop information will be recorded online as soon as the OTP is entered.
- According to the instructions of the government, the Patwaris have bought mobile phones for the Girdawar app, so that the correct information about the area of the crop and the crop sown will also be available online.
- Farmers will not have to make rounds of Patwaris for compensation in case of natural calamity.
- Compensation or insurance amount will be available.
- Farmers will also be able to register Bhavantar and support price with the help of this app.
The Objective of Madhya Pradesh Fasal Girdawari Report
The main objective of releasing MP Sara App by the state government is to make all the data of agricultural land available through this app in a transparent manner till the processing. Location will have to be turned on by uploading this app in the mobile phone, after which the information will be uploaded online in it.
Farmers will get the benefit of this that they can see the information loaded in the app, after which they can feed the information by giving OTP on the mobile. The complete record of Patwaris will now be updated from the mobile app. Through this scheme, farmers can upload their own crop sowing data.
Now farmers do not need to take the help of Patwari to reach this data to the government. Apart from this, farmers of the state can also download their Fasal Girdawari Report online.
Benefits of Madhya Pradesh Fasal Girdawari Report
- Patwari will not be able to enter the area of the crop sitting at home. For the benefit of crop insurance, natural calamities, bank loans, schemes, patwaris will not have to go round.
- Applicant farmers will not have to go to Patwari again and again for their crop Girdawari.
- Only farmers registered on the SARA app will be able to get complete information about their land anywhere and anytime.
Features of Madhya Pradesh Fasal Girdawari Report
- Using this app, farmers will now be able to get the Girdawari report of their crops registered on their mobile.
- Farmers of the state can enter the information of the crop sown through the official website and app of Smart Application for Revenue Administration and can also download their crop Girdawari report.
- If there is any problem related to the information of crops, then in this situation a complaint can also be lodged through this app.
- Through this process, both time and money will be saved and there will be transparency in the system.
Eligibility of MP Fasal Girdawari Report
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- The applicant must be a farmer.
Important Documents of MP Fasal Girdawari Report
- aadhar card
- Address proof
- proof of income
- proof of age
- Passport size photograph
- mobile number
- Email ID
The process to view Madhya Pradesh Crop Girdawari Report
- Visit the Official Website of Smart Application for Revenue Administration i.e. saara.mp.gov.in.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of Crop Girdawari.
- Now you have to click on the visit option.
- After this, the following options will be displayed on the screen.
- You have to click on the option as per your requirement.
- After this, a new page will be displayed on the screen.
- On this page, you have to enter the following information.
- After this, you have to click on the option of View Report.
- The relevant information will be on your computer screen.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Smart Application for Revenue Administration.
- Now the home page will be displayed on the screen.
- On the home page, you have to click on the login option.
- Now the login form will be displayed on the screen.
- You have to enter your username, password and captcha code in this form.
- After that, you have to click on the login option.
- In this way, you will be able to login.
Dashboard view process
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Smart Application for Revenue Administration.
- Now the home page will be displayed on the screen.
- After this, you have to click on the option of Crop Girdawari.
- Now you have to click on Dashboard option.
- After this, a new page will open on your screen.
- On this page, you can see the information related to the Dashboard.
All app download process
- First of all, you have to open the google play store on your mobile phone.
- Now you have to search it by typing MP SAARA App in the search box.
- After this, a list will be displayed on the screen.
- Now you have to click on the Install option given under Sara App.
- Now the app will start installing in your phone, as soon as the installation process is completed, the app will be downloaded on your mobile.
- Now you will be able to use it by opening the app.
|MP Saara App Download APK||Download Now|
|Girdavari position (Rakbawar)||Click Here to View Report|
|Number of Villages on the basis of Girdawari % District wise report||Click Here to View Report|
|Light wise/Village wise progress report||Click Here to View Report|
|crop wise report||Click Here to View Report|
|SCHNAME Official Portal||Official Website|