Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta Scheme Application | Berojgari Bhatta Scheme Maharashtra Apply | Unemployment Allowance Scheme Maharashtra | unemployment allowance maharashtra scheme online registration
Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta has been started by the state government to provide financial assistance to the unemployed youth . Under this scheme, unemployment allowance of Rs 5000 per month by the Maharashtra government to the educated unemployed youth of the state. Maharashtra government to educated unemployed youth) will be provided in the form of financial assistance. Through the unemployment allowance scheme Maharashtra , the youth of the state will be able to take care of themselves and their families well. Through this amount, unemployed youth will also be helped in finding far-flung jobs.
- unemployment allowance scheme maharashtra
- Objective of unemployment allowance scheme Maharashtra
- How to apply for Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta ?
- How to register Grievance?
unemployment allowance scheme maharashtra
Along with this, the Congress government has also announced free laptops and free education from KG to graduation to the tenth pass students. It has also announced to give minimum wage of Rs 21000 to the workers. Applicants must have passed at least 12th under this unemployment allowance scheme Maharashtra . Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to get benefits under this scheme, then they will have to apply under this scheme. Under this Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta , an amount of Rs 5000 per month will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account by the government. Therefore it is mandatory for the applicant to have a bank account and the bank account should be linked with the Aadhar card.
Objective of unemployment allowance scheme Maharashtra
As you know that there are many such youths of the state who are not able to get employment even after being educated. Due to which the unemployed are unemployed, in view of all these problems, the Maharashtra government has started the unemployment allowance scheme Maharashtra . Under this scheme, unemployed youth of the state will be provided unemployment allowance every month by the state government. This unemployment allowance will be given to the youth till they get any employment. Providing financial assistance to unemployed youth through Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta . Through this scheme, the standard of living of unemployed youth will change. This money can be used by the youth for their routine expenses.
Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Maharashtra Highlights
|scheme name||Maharashtra unemployment allowance|
|started by||by Maharashtra government|
|beneficiary||unemployed youth of the state|
|Objective||Providing unemployment allowance to unemployed youth|
Benefits of Unemployment Allowance Scheme Maharashtra
- To provide the benefit of this scheme to all the unemployed youth of the state.
- Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 5000 per month will be provided by the Maharashtra government to the unemployed youth of the state.
- Under the unemployment allowance scheme Maharashtra , unemployment allowance will be given to the unemployed youth of the state until you get a job.
- Unemployment allowance will be payable for a certain period of time.
- This money can be used by the youth for their routine expenses.
- To get the benefits under this scheme, the applicant should be at least 12th pass.
Eligibility of Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Maharashtra.
- Under this scheme, the applicant should not be associated with government and non-government jobs or business.
- Applicant should not have any source of income.
- Applicant’s age should be between 21 to 35 years.
- Under the Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta Scheme , the annual income of the applicant’s family should be less than Rs 3 lakh.
- Graduation in education and no degree in any professional or job oriented course
Documents of Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta Scheme
- applicant’s aadhar card
- identity card
- Address proof
- age certificate
- income certificate
- Educational Qualification Certificate (Marksheet)
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply for Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta ?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to get unemployment allowance from the government, then follow the steps given below.
- First of all, the applicant has to go to the official website. After going to the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the option of “Jobseeker” . You have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option login form will open in front of you. The option of Register will appear at the bottom of this login form . You have to click on this option.
- After clicking on this option, the registration form will open in front of you on the next page. You will have to fill all the information asked in this registration form like name, aadhaar number, mobile number etc.
- After filling all the information, you have to click on the Next button below. After this an OTP will come on your mobile number. You will have to fill this OTP. And then click on the submit button.
- After that you have to go to the previous page to login. Then you have to enter the username and password and captcha code in the login form and click on the login button. In this way your application will be complete.
How to register Grievance?
- First of all you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page, you will see the Grievance option at the bottom.
- You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you will see the complaint registration form.
- You will have to fill all the information asked in this form like personal details, address and contact details, grievances etc. After filling all the information you have to click on the submit button.
- In this way your complaint will be registered.