Medha Protsahan Yojana Application Form | Registration under Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana | Medha Protsahan Yojana Himachal Pradesh Application Form
Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana 2022 has been started by the state government to help the meritorious students financially. Under this scheme, an incentive of Rs 1 lakh is provided by the government to the students of poor and economically weaker sections (SC, ST, OBC, BPL, IRDP) of the state for coaching purposes. of Rs 1 lakh will be provided. HP Medha Protsahan Scheme 2022 will act as a boon for all the students of poor and economically weaker sections.
Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana 2022
Under this merit promotion scheme 2022 by the HP government , financial assistance will be provided to the students of class 12th to get coaching for all the competitive examinations conducted by UPSC and SSC and college meritorious students. The Medha Protsahan Yojana has been started to provide assistance up to Rs 1 lakh to the candidates and prepare for NEET, IIT-JEE, AIIMS, CLAT, AFMC exams (NIITs, IITs, JEE, AIMs, CLAT AFMC), specialist faculty. This Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana 2022Under this, 350 students of intermediate level and 150 candidates of graduation level will be selected on the basis of their merit. Under this scheme, the Higher Education Department, Government of Himachal Pradesh will provide coaching to meritorious students in state and out-of-state institutions.
Amendment in Himachal Pradesh Megha Promotion Scheme Rules
Under the Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana , there is a provision to provide financial assistance to the students for competitive examinations . Under this scheme, money will also be given by the Himachal Pradesh government to the students to get online coaching. In view of the coronavirus infection, the guidelines of this scheme have been amended by the government. All eligible students can apply online by selecting the institution by 10 February 2020. Along with this, an amount of ₹ 100000 will be provided under this scheme for providing coaching to 500 students of class XII and studying in the college.
Under this scheme, online coaching can also be availed by the students and in-person coaching can also be obtained from the institute of their choice. For this, it is not mandatory for them to join the coaching panel in advance. Only those students are eligible under this scheme whose annual family income is less than Rs 2.5 lakh then.
Medha Incentive Scheme Himachal Pradesh 2022
Under Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana 2022 , the general category students studying in intermediate class should have secured at least 75 percent marks in 10+1 class and are scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, backward class, IRDP, BPL( SC, ST, OBC, IRDP, BPL category, etc. It is mandatory for the students to have secured at least 65 percent marks in class 10+1. Under this scheme, in the case of students who have passed Intermediate class, as per number 2, students of general category should have 75% marks (Students of general category having 75% marks) and reserved category students should have 65% marks (65 % marks of reserved class students). The percentage of marks of general category students of graduation level should be 50 and the percentage of marks of reserved category students should be 45.
Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana 2022
|scheme name||Himachal Pradesh Medha Incentive Scheme|
|started by||by Himachal Pradesh government|
Himachal Pradesh Merit Promotion Institutes Selection Process
- Some guidelines have been issued by the government to decide the coaching institute. Under the Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana, it is mandatory to have the required number of teachers in the coaching institutes.
- These teachers can be on regular or daily or part time salary. It is essential to have the necessary infrastructure in the institution. Which should have campus, library etc. It is mandatory for the institution to have minimum 3 years experience in the coaching programs that will be conducted in the institutes.
- If there is an organization under which the success rate is very high, then such organization will be considered eligible even after working for less than 3 years. All those coaching institutes which are giving coaching for entrance examinations and their students have been able to get admission in reputed institutes will be given priority under Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana.
- The list of all the students has been uploaded on the departmental website. All the identified students will have to select the institution and provide information by email at [email protected] on 10 February 2021 by 5:00 PM.
Purpose of Medha Incentive Scheme Himachal Pradesh 2022
People of the state who want to take coaching to give competitive exams to get further higher education but are unable to take coaching due to financial weakness. In view of this problem, the state government has started this scheme. Under this scheme, providing financial assistance of 1 lakh rupees to the meritorious students for providing coaching for competitive examinations. During the preparation of the competition, students can use for their maintenance, institute fees, books, coaching center fees, etc., through the Medha Protsahan Yojana Himachal Pradesh 2022. Through this scheme, students can be made self-reliant and empower |
Key facts of Medha Protsahan Yojana 2022
- Financial assistance of Rs. 1 lakh will be provided by the Himachal Pradesh government to the economically weaker sections of the state’s school and college students.
- In this Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana 2022 , 30 percent seats will be reserved for girl students and reservation in other seats will be as per the rules of the government.
- All the 12th class students need proper guidance to perform well in the entrance exam. Therefore, the government will assist them in getting coaching either in the state or outside the state.
- Assistance will be provided to college students to get coaching for job-related examinations.
- The annual income of the family of the beneficiaries applying under this scheme should not exceed Rs 2.50 lakh.
- Under HP Medha Protsahan Scheme 2022 , you can apply for coaching for jobs in JEE, NEET, FMC, NDA, CLAT, UPSC, SSC, Banking / Insurance and Railway sector.
- Under this scheme, the state government has allocated a budget of Rs 5 crore for coaching assistance.
Documents (Eligibility) of HP Medha Protsahan Scheme 2022
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Himachal Pradesh.
- Under this scheme, it is mandatory for the selected candidates to be present in all the classes in the institute.
- Aadhar Card
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply in Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana 2022?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply under this scheme, then follow the steps given below.
- Let us tell you that the last date of application under this scheme has been extended from 25 December 2019 to 15 January 2020. Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply under this scheme
- So they have to first download the Application Form PDF by visiting the official website of Department of Higher Education Himachal Pradesh – Shimla.
- After that all the information asked in the application form like name, address, PAN card number, mobile number etc. will have to be filled.
- Thereafter candidates can send their application to the office of Director, Higher Education, Himachal Pradesh, Shimla- 171001 or through email. [email protected] .
- The complete details of the scheme are available on the website of Director Higher Education Himachal Pradesh www.educationhp.org.
Through this article, we have provided you all the important information related to Himachal Pradesh Mendha Protsahan Yojana . If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting on helpline number or by writing email. The helpline number and email id are as follows.
- Phone Number: 0177-265662
- FAX Number: 2811247
- Email Id- [email protected]