UP Mission Shakti 3.0 Online Registration | UP Mission Shakti 3.0 Implementation Process | UP Mission Shakti 3.0 Application Form | UP Mission Shakti 3.0 Feature
As you all know, even today in our society negative thinking is kept about women. To change this thinking, various types of awareness campaigns are conducted by the government. Apart from this, different types of schemes are also operated. Today we are going to provide you information related to one such scheme launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh, whose name is UP Mission Shakti 3.0 . Women empowerment will be done by the government through this scheme . By reading this article you will get complete information related to this scheme. Such as its purpose, benefits, features, eligibility, important documents, application process etc. So friends, if you want to get complete information related to UP Mission Shakti 3.0, then you are requested to read this article of ours till the end.
- UP Mission Shakti 3.0
- 75000 women will be connected with entrepreneurship
- Women will be made aware about their rights
- Some of the main benefits offered in Mission Shakti Abhiyan 3.0
- Objective of Mission Shakti Abhiyan 3.0
- UP Mission Shakti 3.0 Application Process
UP Mission Shakti 3.0
The UP Mission Shakti Abhiyan was launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh in the year 2020. This scheme has been started to make the women and daughters of the state questionable and safe. Through this scheme, various types of awareness and training programs are conducted so that information related to their rights can be made available to women. The scheme was launched in 75 districts of Uttar Pradesh. While launching the first phase of this scheme, this plan was divided into two parts. Which was Mission Shakti and Operation Shakti.
- The focus of Mission Shakti Abhiyan was on making women aware of their rights and the focus of Operation Shakti was on bringing punishment to those who have committed any misbehavior or crime against women. Now the third phase of this scheme is being started by the government. Which will be inaugurated on 21 August 2021 at Indira Gandhi Pratishthan, Lucknow.
- On this occasion, 75 women officers and employees of 47 districts, who have done remarkable work in the first and second phase of this scheme, will also be given awards. State Governor Anandiben Patel, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath and Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman will be present in this program.
75000 women will be connected with entrepreneurship
A new campaign has been started by the Uttar Pradesh government to make women self-reliant. Now to promote entrepreneurship among women, special training programs will be organized to connect 75000 women of 75 districts with entrepreneurship under Mission Shakti Abhiyan. This will be provided through training camps. Women can also be made self-reliant through these camps. Toolkit will also be provided to all the trainees. After completion of training, easy installment loan will also be provided from banks to set up the enterprise. So that the financial needs of women can be met.
Apart from this, help desk, mobile app and website will also be started for women entrepreneurs. Postage stamps and special covers based on the identified producers of One District One Product Scheme will also be released on this occasion. Mission Shakti Abhiyan was started with the aim of making women and girls aware. Apart from this, one of the main objectives of this scheme is to reveal the identity of people who have committed violence against women and to make women feel safe in the state.
Special cover and postage stamp will be provided based on
While inaugurating the Mission Shakti Abhiyan , the Chief Minister said that the way the ODOP scheme is being appreciated all over the country, similarly Mission Shakti Abhiyan will also be appreciated. Women Help Desk has also been set up in every police station under this scheme. Mahila Shakti Booths have also been set up in the village. Apart from this, in the third phase of this campaign, more than 20000 women constables have also been given the responsibility of the field as beat police. All these policemen are trying to ensure safety and respect to women in the village. Apart from this, she is also showing the way to provide self-reliance to women by connecting them with the schemes of the government.
Through this scheme the women of Uttar Pradesh are becoming safe, successful and self-supporting. Special cover and postage stamps based on the products of all 75 districts covered under One District One Product Scheme are also being unveiled. It is being unveiled under Mission Shakti Abhiyan.
Key Highlights Of UP Mission Shakti 3.0
|scheme name||Mission Shakti Abhiyan 3.0|
|who started||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|beneficiary||women of Uttar Pradesh|
|Objective||Empowering women and making them self-reliant|
|Official website||click here|
Women will be made aware about their rights
UP Mission Shakti Abhiyan has been launched to make the women of the state aware and empowered and to connect them with various welfare schemes launched by the government. Now women are moving fast on the path of self-reliance through this scheme. Through this scheme women are becoming aware about their rights. Various types of programs are organized by the Women Welfare Department under Mission Shakti Abhiyan. Through which the women of the state are made aware.
Through this scheme in September 2021, awareness related to their legal rights will be provided to the women of the state. By 21 September 2021, women will be provided with information related to the law and provisions against violence. Awareness campaign will also be conducted at Gram Sabha level. So that the women of the state can become aware about their rights.
Women of the state will be able to apply under women’s welfare schemes
A team will also be formed under Mission Shakti Abhiyan, which will go to different blocks of each Gram Sabha and complete the work of making women aware. Under this scheme, self-reliance camps are also being run by the government. Through these camps, women of the state are being registered under various schemes. Apart from this, information related to various types of schemes is being provided. These schemes include schemes like Destitute Women Pension Scheme, Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana, Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojna etc. Under Kanya Sumangala Yojana, 6314 applications have been received through these camps, out of which 4489 applications have been accepted. Apart from this, 2002 applications have been received under the Destitute Women Pension Scheme, out of which 1264 applications have been accepted.
- Under the Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana, 399 applications have been received, out of which 187 applications have been accepted. Apart from this, 169 general applications have also been received under Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana. The Swavalamban Camp will be organized on 9th September 2021.
- Verification Officer and Approval Officer will be present at these camps. So that the approval process can be completed within 1 day. Apart from this, a mega program will also be organized at the gram sabha level in the state.
- Various types of plays will also be organized to spread awareness among the women of the state. Various types of women welfare schemes will also be promoted through these plays.
Some of the main benefits offered in Mission Shakti Abhiyan 3.0
During the program of UP Mission Shakti 3.0 , an amount of Rs 451 crore will be transferred to the account of 29.68 lakh women of Chief Minister Inspector Mahila Pension Yojana. With this, more than 1.73 lakh new beneficiaries will also be linked to this scheme. In this program Rs 30.12 crore will be transferred to the accounts of 1.55 lakh daughters of Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala. Apart from this, Mission Shakti Cell will also be started in 59 Gram Panchayat buildings. In the third phase, women will be linked with the mainstream of employment. Women beat police officers will also be deployed in this program. Apart from this, pink toilets will also be constructed in 1286 police stations at a cost of Rs.84.79 crore. Special recruitment will also be done for 2982 posts for women battalion. Apart from this, kindergarten crochet will also be established in all police lines in this program.https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=false&embedId=twitter-widget-0&features=eyJ0ZndfZXhwZXJpbWVudHNfY29va2llX2V4cGlyYXRpb24iOnsiYnVja2V0IjoxMjA5NjAwLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X2hvcml6b25fdHdlZXRfZW1iZWRfOTU1NSI6eyJidWNrZXQiOiJodGUiLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X3NwYWNlX2NhcmQiOnsiYnVja2V0Ijoib2ZmIiwidmVyc2lvbiI6bnVsbH19&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&id=1428970575116963843&lang=en&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fpmmodiyojana.in%2Fmission-shakti%2F&sessionId=aeb066e0b7dc8a5bcc9c6f639db23c7d754dd9f4&theme=light&widgetsVersion=75b3351%3A1642573356397&width=550px
75 women will be honored
In the third phase of this campaign, new companies will also be set up on the lines of Balinese Milk Producer Company. These companies will be set up in Rae Bareli, Sultanpur, Amethi, Sonbhadra, Chandauli, Mirzapur, Ballia, Ghazipur, Gorakhpur, Deoria, Maharajganj, Kushinagar, Bareilly, Pilibhit, Lakhimpur Kheri and Rampur districts. Under this campaign, a target has also been set to form one lakh new self-help groups by December 2021. Various programs will be conducted in 75 districts of the state whose guest of honor will be women. 75 women who have done excellent work during the Karona period will be honored, which are from the field of medicine, health workers, women’s self-help groups, women’s voluntary organizations etc. Under the third phase of this campaign, police services will be extended to the doorstep of women. Apart from this, Women Help Desk will be set up in the police station through which help will be provided to single Mao.
Objective of Mission Shakti Abhiyan 3.0
The main objective of this campaign is to make the women of the state strong and self-reliant. Various types of awareness and training programs are conducted through this campaign. So that the women of the state can be made aware about their rights. This campaign was started in 75 districts of the state. The period of operation of this scheme was fixed at 6 months. Under which this scheme has been divided into two phases which are UP Mission Shakti 3.0 and Operation Shakti. The main objective of Mission Shakti Abhiyan is to make the women of the country aware of their rights and under Operation Shakti, there is a provision to punish those who have committed any kind of misbehavior or crime with women. Now the third phase of this scheme has been launched.
UP Mission Shakti 3.0 Benefits and Features
- UP Mission Shakti Abhiyan was launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh in the year 2020.
- This scheme was started to make the women and daughters of the state self-reliant and safe.
- Through this scheme, various types of awareness and training programs are conducted so that women can be kept self-reliant and safe.
- This scheme was launched in all 75 districts of the state.
- Now the third phase of this scheme is going to be started by the Uttar Pradesh government.
- The third phase of UP Mission Shakti 3.0 will be launched on 21st August 2021 at Indira Gandhi Pratishthan, Lucknow.
- On this occasion, awards will also be given to 75 women officers and employees of 47 districts who have done remarkable work in the first and second phase of this scheme.
- State Governor Anandiben Patel, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath and Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman will also be present in this program.
- During the program of Mission Shakti Abhiyan 3.0 , an amount of ₹ 451 will be transferred to the account of 29.68 lakh women of the Chief Minister’s Inspector Pension Scheme.
- More than 1.73 lakh new beneficiaries will also be linked to this scheme.
- 30.12 crores will be transferred during this program in the accounts of 1.55 lakh daughters of Mukhyamantri Sumangala Yojana.
- Mission Shakti Cell will also be started in 59 Gram Panchayat buildings of the state.
- Through the third phase of this scheme, employment will be linked to the mainstream.
- Women beat police officers will also be deployed in this program.
- Pink toilets will also be constructed in 1286 police stations at a cost of Rs.84.79 crore.
Eligibility and Important Documents of UP Mission Shakti 3.0
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicant must be female.
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- income certificate
- age certificate
- Ration card
- Bank account statement
- Passport size photograph
- mobile number
UP Mission Shakti 3.0 Application Process
If you want to apply under UP Mission Shakti 3.0 then you have to wait for some time now. Only this scheme has been announced by the government so far. Soon the information related to the process of applying under this scheme will be provided by the government. As soon as any information related to the application will be provided by the government, we will definitely tell you through this article. So you are requested to stay connected with this article of ours.