Short Info: Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Setu Yojana Online Registration Form – [Apply Online] MP Rojgar Setu Yojana 2022 for Unorganized Sector Workers Registration- Rojgar Setu Scheme In Hindi, Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefit and Check Online Application Status at Official Website http://sambal.mp.gov.in/ .
- Madhya Pradesh Rojgar Setu Yojana 2022: MP Rojgar Setu Yojana List, Status News Updates
- MP Rojgar Setu Yojana 2022 Apply Online @sambal.mp.gov.in
- Apply Online: MP Rojgar Setu Yojana Registration Form
- Important Document
- Eligibility Criteria
- Major Benefits
- Key Features of Scheme
Madhya Pradesh Rojgar Setu Yojana 2022: MP Rojgar Setu Yojana List, Status News Updates
Latest Update: Rojgar Setu Yojana is being started by Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan ji to provide employment to migrant laborers. Under this scheme, the migrant laborers and workers who have returned from other states to their state will be provided employment by the state government.
Update on 06/25/2020: Rozgar Setu Portal has been created to provide employment opportunities to migrant workers in their own area as far as possible on the basis of their experience and skills. Registration of all employers is being done on the portal, employers are being encouraged to enter the information of vacancies available in their institutions, thus employment is available to all migrant workers on the basis of their skill, experience through Rojgar Setu Portal. Trying to do.
MP Rojgar Setu Yojana 2022 Apply Online @sambal.mp.gov.in
Summary: The process of return of stranded migrant workers in other states in the state of lock-down due to corona virus infection continues. According to the instructions of Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan, ‘Rozgar Sethu’ scheme has been started to give lotus workers from other states according to their skills in industries, jobs, construction works etc. Madhya Pradesh is the first state in the country to implement such a scheme.
In such a situation, the Government of Madhya Pradesh has started the employment bridge scheme with the aim of providing employment opportunities to the workers from other states. An online database of all migrant laborers is being created to provide employment opportunities to all workers according to their locations.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “MP Rojgar Setu Yojana 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|MP Rojgar Setu Yojana 2022 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||MP Rojgar Setu Yojana|
|in Language||Madhya Pradesh Employment Setu Scheme|
|Launched by||By Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan|
|Major Benefit||Employment opportunities through the portal.|
|Scheme Objective||Providing employment opportunities to migrant workers in the state itself|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Madhya Pradesh|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Official Website||http://sambal.mp.gov.in/, http://rojgarsetu.mp.gov.in/|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Available Soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Available Soon|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Madhya Pradesh Shramik Sewa App||Click Here|
|MP Rojgar Setu Yojana 2022||Official Website|
Rojgar Setu Yojana Skill Sectors in Employment Bridge Scheme
The Madhya Pradesh government has earmarked some skill areas for migrant laborers in areas where they will get employment. These areas are –
- Building and other construction work,
- Brick kiln mining,
- Factory or factory,
- In agriculture and all related activities
- Etc. in other government sectors.
Total Number of Migrant Worker Beneficiaries
Till date, around 6.5 lakh migrant workers have returned to Madhya Pradesh amidst Coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdown. It is expected that around 13 lakh migrant labourers will return to the MP state. Out of these, around 5,45,000 migrant workers have returned through facilitiy provide by the MP transport department.
Migrant Workers Skill Register at Rojgar Setu Portal
CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan has issued directions to prepare MP Migrant Labourers Skill Register on a panchayat wise basis. This Migrant Workers Skill Register will contain the details about the skills as well as other information.
Employment will be given in these areas
We have given the complete list of the areas in which the workers will be provided employment in the state, you should read this list in detail and get employment in these areas.
- Building and other construction workers
- Brick kiln mining
- The cloth
- Agriculture and allied activities
- Other government. Sectors
Apply Online: MP Rojgar Setu Yojana Registration Form
Step to Apply Online MP Rojgar Setu Yojana 2022
Step 1- Migrant workers who are native to Madhya Pradesh, who do not have a Samagra ID, ID will be generated on the overall portal as per the due process. Only after this, survey, verification and registration of these workers will be ensured by mentioning the overall ID on the portal.
Step 2- As per the instructions issued, it will be mandatory to mark the overall ID and Aadhaar card number on the portal. Survey, verification and registration will be done only for those workers who are eligible for registration in ‘Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan (Sambal) Yojana’ or ‘Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board’.
Step 3- Instructions have been given to upload information on the prescribed survey form from eligible migrant workers on the portal before 3 June 2020 and keep the survey form safe on record. Secretary of Gram Panchayat and ward in-charge in urban areas will ensure the assistance of the applicant in filling the survey form.
Step 4- All these actions will be taken under the guidance of the District Collector. The Chief Executive Officer for the rural area, the Chief Municipal Officer for the urban area and the corporation commissioner in the municipal corporations will be the authorized officers.
Step to Apply Online MP Rojgar Setu Yojana 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website MP Rojgar Setu Yojana ie http://sambal.mp.gov.in/.
Step 2- On Homepage, Click on option to ” Register ”
Step 3- Registration Form page will displayed on screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as Employer Details, Employer Details etc.) and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for final submission of application. Thus your application under MP Rojgar Setu Yojana will be completed.
Required Document to Apply Online
- Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
- identity card
- Labor card
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Applicant should be resident of Madhya Pradesh only
- Applicant must be unemployed
- Those who do not have a Samagra ID will be generated, after which they can also register.
- Under the ‘Employment Setu’ scheme, skilled and unskilled migrant workers are being surveyed by the ward offices of all the gram panchayats and urban areas of the state.
- Workers who were employed in factories, industries, employment in other states are also being surveyed before Lokdown. At the time of survey, information about their prior planning and cell is also being recorded online on the Pravasi Shramik Portal.
- The work of creating all the databases on the portal has also been started. Through this scheme, workers returning from other states will get great relief.
- All the workers have to get themselves registered through the panchayat / ward office under this scheme to take advantage of this scheme.
Key Features of Scheme
- “Rojgar Setu” portal also has the facility of registration of institutes, industries, factories, jobs etc. After registration all the employers can employ them by marking the workers according to their field skills as per their migrant workers database.
- Through the “Rozgar Setu” portal, skilled laborers will be able to get proper employment in their own village / city according to their skills.
- Local skilled workers of their own region will also be easily available to the employers engaged in industries, jobs, construction works.