Yuva Swabhiman Yojana Apply | Yuva Swabhiman Portal | Madhya Pradesh Yuva Swabhiman Yojana online application Yuva Swabhiman Yojana Helpline
Under the Yuva Swabhiman Yojana , amendments have been made by the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Kamal Nath on 1 February 2020. Under this scheme, 100 days of employment was being provided to the unemployed youth of the state, which has been increased to 365 working days by the state government after the amendment of the scheme (100 days of employment has been increased to 365 days). Under this Yuva Swabhiman Scheme 2022 , in the first 100 days of employment, a monthly salary of Rs.4000 (total Rs.13000 for the year) was being given, which was increased to Rs.5000 per month (total Rs.60000 in one year)(Has been increased from Rs. 4000 to Rs 5000 per month.).
- MP Yuva Swabhiman Yojana 2022
- Purpose of Madhya Pradesh Yuva Swabhiman Yojana 2022
- How to apply for Madhya Pradesh Yuva Swabhiman Yojana 2022?
- How to login to Yuva Swabhiman Yojana?
- How to download Yuva Swabhiman Mobile App ?
MP Yuva Swabhiman Yojana 2022
The amendment done will benefit the urban educated, uneducated and economically weaker youth of the state. will be able to retain until they secure a decent job. The amendment made under the scheme is an attempt to generate employment and boost the economy. The annual income of the family of the youth applying under MP Yuva Swabhiman Yojana 2022 should be 2 lakh or less, only then the beneficiary can take advantage of this scheme.
Purpose of Madhya Pradesh Yuva Swabhiman Yojana 2022
The main objective of this scheme is to provide skill training to the unemployed youth of Madhya Pradesh with 365 days of employment and to make the youth self-reliant , to provide financial assistance to the urban youth of the weaker sections and to reduce unemployment and empower the youth. Through MP Yuva Swabhiman Yojana 2022 , by imparting skill development training according to the interest of the beneficiaries, make them capable to get permanent employment in future.
Brief Summary MP Yuva Swabhiman Yojana
|Name Of Scheme||Yuva Swabhiman Yojana|
|Launched by||CM Kamal Nath|
|Department||Urban Development and Housing Department|
|Date of starting scheme||12th February 2019|
|Start date of registration||Open for year 2019|
|Last date of registration||Not yet declared|
|Beneficiary||Urban area unemployed youth|
|Objective||To provide 365 days employment|
|Type of scheme||State Govt. Scheme|
Date of amendment in the scheme
|1 February 2020|
Yuva Swabhiman Yojana 2022 Key Facts
- The age of urban unemployed youth applying under this scheme should be from 21 to 30 years.
- Under Madhya Pradesh Yuva Swabhiman Yojana 2021, 6.5 lakh beneficiary youth will be included for 365 days working day.
- Interested persons can apply online on MP Yuva Swabhiman Yojana official website yuvaswabhiman.mp.gov.in.
- Any interested beneficiary who wants to take advantage of this scheme can apply online.
- Through the scheme, the families of economically weaker section will get an opportunity to earn livelihood.
- The municipal body (Municipality, Municipal Corporation) will act as the nodal agency for the implementation of this scheme.
Documents (Eligibility) of MP Yuva Swabhiman Yojana 2022
- Applicant age should be 21 to 30 years.
- Applicant should be a native of Madhya Pradesh.
- Aadhar Card
- bank account passbook
- income certificate
- address proof
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply for Madhya Pradesh Yuva Swabhiman Yojana 2022?
- Aspirants who are searching for Yuva Swabhiman Yojana registration or application process need to visit official website .
- On the home page of the official website, you have to click on New Registration to apply online under the scheme.
- After clicking, your registration form will open.
- After this, you will have to fill all the information asked in the registration form like name, address, father’s name, mobile number, Aadhar card number etc.
- Upload all the required documents in the registration form.
- Under the application form, you have to fill four parts one by one and click on Next button to
verify your number with OTP.
- Now after completing all the steps click on the final submission button.
- After this the submit button will have to be pressed. In this way your registration for MP Yuva Swabhiman Yojana 2022 will be done.
How to login to Yuva Swabhiman Yojana?
- Firstly the applicant has to visit the official website of Yuva Swabhiman. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of LOGIN . You have to click on this link. After clicking on the link, the login form will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the information asked in this login form like username and password and click on the login button. In this way your login will be completed.
How to check application form status?
- Candidates searching for Yuva Swabhimaan Yojana Application Form Registration Status need to visit official website @ yuvaswabhimaan.mp.gov.in.
- Then Click on Check “Application Status Section”
- Provide application number and mobile number
- Click on submit button.
How to download Yuva Swabhiman Mobile App ?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to download the Yuva Swabhiman Mobile App, then follow the steps given below.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Yuva Swabhiman Yojana. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Download Android App . You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- Yuva Swabhiman Mobile App will open on this page. You have to download it from here.
How to search applicant profile ?
- First of all you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page, you will see the option of Applicant Profile .
- You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page you have to enter your applicant ID. Then you have to click on Request OTP.
- You will get an OTP on the mobile number, after that you will have to fill the OTP. Then the applicant’s profile will open in front of you.
job availability information _ _
- First of all you have to go to the official website. After that on the home page you will see the option of availability of tasks .
- You have to click on this link. After clicking on the link the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to select some asked information like district, municipal body, work etc. After filling all the information, information about the availability of tasks will come in front of you.
Yuva Swabhiman Portal, Helpline
Right now the helpline number has not been issued under this scheme, as soon as the helpline number will be issued on the online portal under this scheme, we will tell you through this article.