Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister One Bigha Scheme Application | HP CM 1 Bigha Yojana Online Registration | Chief Minister One Bigha Yojana Application Form | CM 1 Bigha Yojana In Hindi
HP Mukhyamantri Ek Bigha Yojana has been started by the Chief Minister of the state Jai Ram Thakur on 21st May 2020 to make women self-reliant and empowered. Under this scheme, employment opportunities will be provided to the rural women of the state by the state government . HP Mukhiya 1 Bigha Yojana is linked to the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNHGS) of the central government. Dear friends, today through this article we are going to provide you all the information related to Chief Minister One Bigha Scheme like application process, documents, eligibility etc., so read our article till the end and take advantage of this scheme.
HP CM 1 Bigha Yojana Online Registration
Under this scheme, employment will be provided to 1.5 lakh rural women of the state to make them self-reliant. In the new HP Mukhyamantri 1 Bigha Yojana 2020, around 5,000 Self-Help Groups (SHGs) will reach out to 80% of rural households who have some land. Rural economy will be strengthened by connecting this CM 1 Bigha Yojana with Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MNREGA) . So that women can do their own employment. Under the HP CM 1 Bigha Yojana , those who have land up to one bigha can prepare a backyard kitchen garden to grow vegetables and fruits. Here a woman living on one bigha of land or her family can have a backyard kitchen garden. .
Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister One Bigha Scheme
This scheme will be linked with MNREGA so that it can be easy for women to get employment . Under this scheme, training will also be given to promote the skills of the women of the state. Under this scheme, all self-help groups who are job card holders can take benefit of one lakh rupees under this scheme. In this scheme every beneficiary woman will be entitled to get employment under Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) scheme. All women have to apply to take advantage of this scheme.https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=false&embedId=twitter-widget-0&features=eyJ0ZndfZXhwZXJpbWVudHNfY29va2llX2V4cGlyYXRpb24iOnsiYnVja2V0IjoxMjA5NjAwLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X2hvcml6b25fdHdlZXRfZW1iZWRfOTU1NSI6eyJidWNrZXQiOiJodGUiLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X3NwYWNlX2NhcmQiOnsiYnVja2V0Ijoib2ZmIiwidmVyc2lvbiI6bnVsbH19&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&id=1263437522337763329&lang=en&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fpmmodiyojana.in%2Fmukhyamantri-1-bigha-yojana%2F&sessionId=bf216ea05ee2a0d64f132826fdefb0ce2f225c73&theme=light&widgetsVersion=0a8eea3%3A1643743420422&width=550px
Mukhyamantri 1 Bigha Yojana Highlights
|scheme name||HP CM Ek Bigha Yojana|
|started by||By Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur|
|launch date||21 May 2020|
|Objective||providing employment opportunities|
|beneficiary||Rural women of Himachal Pradesh|
HP CM Aims at a Bigha Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to make the rural women of Himachal Pradesh self- reliant . Providing employment opportunities to rural women through this scheme. As you know that the economy of the country has been affected a lot due to the corona virus epidemic. And people are also facing a lot of problems regarding employment. Mukhyamantri 1 Bigha Yojana will give a boost to the rural economy due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. And women empowerment will also get a boost. Providing training to rural women under the state government HP Chief Minister 1 Bigha Yojana 2020.
Benefits of Himachal Pradesh 1 Bigha Yojana
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the rural women of Himachal Pradesh.
- Providing employment opportunities to rural women through this scheme.
- HP Mukhiya 1 Bigha Yojana is linked to the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNHGS) of the central government.
- The beneficiary of this scheme will help the women of the state to get employment under MNREGA.
- 1.5 lakh rural women of the state will be benefited under this scheme.
- Will provide training to rural women under HP Mukhiya 1 Bigha Yojana 2020. In addition, grants will be provided to level hilly land, channelize water, set up a vermi-compost pit, and purchase saplings and seeds.
- Himachal Pradesh 1 Bigha Yojana will not only ensure nutritional security for the family but will also generate additional income.
- Each woman beneficiary is expected to get an annual cash incentive of Rs 1 lakh under the MGNREGA scheme (MGNREGS).
- This includes wages of Rs 198 per day. After every 15 days, women’s salary will be transferred to their Aadhaar linked bank accounts.
- According to the Economic Survey 2019-20, 181.74 lakh days were generated under MG1REGS by providing employment to 447,773 families in the state. Himachal Pradesh state has a network of 2,191 bank branches and more than 77% of the branches are in rural areas.
How to apply for HP Chief Minister One Bigha Scheme ?
Women from rural areas of Himachal Pradesh who want to get employment under this scheme, then they will have to apply under this scheme. You will have to wait a little longer to apply under the HP Chief Minister One Bigha Scheme . Because recently this scheme has been started. And under this scheme, no instruction has been issued to start the process of online application on the official portal and as soon as the application process under Chief Minister One Bigha Scheme will be started. We will reach you through this article of ours. To get more information related to the scheme from time to time, stay connected to our website