Short Info: मुख्यमंत्री बाल श्रमिक विद्या योजना 2022 – [Apply Online] UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2021 for Children of Labourers – Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefit and Check Online Application Status at Official Website uplabour.gov.in.
- UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2022: Chief Minister Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana
- UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2021 Apply Online
- Apply Online: UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana Registration Form
- Important Document
- Eligibility Criteria
- Major Benefits
- Key Features of Scheme
UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2022: Chief Minister Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana
Latest Updated News: Admission will be available in Atal Residential School: Child labor will get one thousand rupees and girls will get 1200 rupees every month after taking education under the scheme. 6 thousand will be given separately for passing class 8-9 and 10. In order for the child labor to reach the temple of education, the government has encouraged his parents and directed them to give benefits of all the welfare schemes of the government. News Source : navbharattimes.indiatimes.com
Under this scheme, the labor department will take the responsibility of child labor and bear the cost of their education.https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=true&embedId=twitter-widget-0&features=eyJ0ZndfZXhwZXJpbWVudHNfY29va2llX2V4cGlyYXRpb24iOnsiYnVja2V0IjoxMjA5NjAwLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X2hvcml6b25fdHdlZXRfZW1iZWRfOTU1NSI6eyJidWNrZXQiOiJodGUiLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X3NwYWNlX2NhcmQiOnsiYnVja2V0Ijoib2ZmIiwidmVyc2lvbiI6bnVsbH19&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&id=1271310533161934849&lang=en&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.policeresults.com%2Fmukhyamantri-bal-shramik-vidya-yojana%2F&sessionId=5ddebe6f65784d94c04cc1a60f24f2e26d7d3507&theme=light&widgetsVersion=75b3351%3A1642573356397&width=550px
UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2021 Apply Online
Summary: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath launched ‘Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana’ on the occasion of the International Child Labour Prohibition Day.
Under the scheme, the government will give monthly financial assistance of Rs 1,000 and Rs 1,200 to selected boys and girls, respectively. If these children pass classes 8, 9 and 10, they will be given additional amount of Rs 6,000 for clearing each standard.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2021” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2020 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana|
|in Language||Chief Minister Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath|
|The department||Labour Department|
|Beneficiaries||State child labor|
|Major Benefit||Boys – 1000 rupees / monthGirl – 1200 rupees / month6 thousand incentives to children studying 8 th , 9 th and 10 th|
|Scheme Objective||Monthly financial assistance|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Launched Date||12 June 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Not Declared Yet|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2020||Official Website|
Apply Online: UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana Registration Form
Labour department will provide the assistance amount of Rs. 1,000 for boys and Rs. 1,200 to girls on monthly basis to labourer’s children. Students of class 8th, 9th, 10th will get an additional assistance of Rs. 6,000 per year. As per the initial reports, there would be conditional cash transfer for child labourers. Moreover, UP govt. will provide higher amount to girls to aid their studies and to keep them away from work.
Step to Apply Online UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2021: How will the selection be done?
- According to the Government of Uttar Pradesh, the working children will be identified by the officials of the Labor Department, the children identified in the survey/inspection, the executive officers of the Gram Panchayats, local bodies, Child Line or the School Management Committee.
- If the mother or father or both are suffering from some incurable disease, then their children can be selected. For this, in respect of serious incurable disease, a certificate issued by the Chief Medical Officer / Medical Officer will have to be given.
- The list of Socio-Economic Caste Census will be used under the 2011 Census for the selection of landless families and women headed families.
- After acceptance of selection of each beneficiary the same will be uploaded on the e-tracking system.
Required Document to Apply Online
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicants should be 8 to 18 years old
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- residence certificate
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
- The child labor laborers of Uttar Pradesh will benefit from the scheme, who live in the selected 20 districts.
- The benefit of the scheme will be given only to adolescent girls between 8 and 18 years.
- Children who do not have parents, or if there is no one, is also eligible for the scheme.
- If both parents of the children are differently abled, or either one is also eligible.
- If the parents of the children are suffering from serious illness then they will also be eligible for the scheme.
Under this scheme, the government will give an annual grant of up to Rs 1200 per month to send working children to school. Apart from this, incentive amount of Rs 6000-6000 will be given separately to the students who pass class 8, 9 and 10.https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=true&embedId=twitter-widget-1&features=eyJ0ZndfZXhwZXJpbWVudHNfY29va2llX2V4cGlyYXRpb24iOnsiYnVja2V0IjoxMjA5NjAwLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X2hvcml6b25fdHdlZXRfZW1iZWRfOTU1NSI6eyJidWNrZXQiOiJodGUiLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X3NwYWNlX2NhcmQiOnsiYnVja2V0Ijoib2ZmIiwidmVyc2lvbiI6bnVsbH19&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&id=1271337569729445889&lang=en&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.policeresults.com%2Fmukhyamantri-bal-shramik-vidya-yojana%2F&sessionId=5ddebe6f65784d94c04cc1a60f24f2e26d7d3507&theme=light&widgetsVersion=75b3351%3A1642573356397&width=550px
Key Features of Scheme
- The Atal residential schools are under construction in 18 divisions of the state.
- “Boys would be given a stipend of Rs 1,000 per month while the girls would get Rs 1,200 per month. Those studying in class 8,9 and 10 would an additional amount of Rs 6,000 per year to encourage them.
- The government will identify children labourers who are orphan or whose parent is physically challenged and they are landless.
- The state government has identified 2,000 such children form 57 districts.
- “These children and their families will get the benefit of all government welfare schemes,” the government spokesman said.
- Children who are not academically inclined will be sent for skill development.