Odisha Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan Apply | Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan Online Registration | Mukta Yojana Application Form
In order to generate employment opportunities, the Government of Odisha launches various schemes. So that the unemployment rate in the state decreases. For increasing employment opportunities the government of Odisha has launched Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan. Today through this article we are going to give you complete details regarding the Abhiyan like what is mukhyamantri karma tatpara Abhiyan?, Its objective, benefits, features, eligibility criteria, required documents, application procedure, etc. So if you have the interest to grab every single detail regarding the Abhiyan then you have to read this article very carefully till the end.
- About Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan 2021
- Urban Wage Employment Initiative
- Objective Of Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan
- Components Of Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan
- Application Procedure Of Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan
About Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan 2021
In order to provide employment opportunities to the urban poor, the Government of Odisha has launched Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan. The Government of Odisha had launched an urban wage employment initiative in order to generate employment during the covid-19 lockdown. The government has decided to convert this initiative into a full-fledged scheme called Mukta Yojana. Under this scheme, various projects will give to urban local bodies so that they can earn their livelihood. Activities like stormwater drainage, rainwater harvesting, green cover, increased sanitation, creation of community centres, etc will be taken up under this scheme. This scheme will be funded by the State Government from its own budget.
Urban Wage Employment Initiative
During covid-19 lockdown the Government of Odisha has launched a temporary initiative in order to provide employment to the urban poor. Under this initiative sustainable livelihood opportunities to 4.5 lacs, urban poor families were provided. With the help of this employment initiative, the informal workforce in State’s 114 urban local bodies will help. For this initiative, Rs 100 crore was allocated for labour-intensive projects in the urban local bodies. Now, this temporary employment initiative will be converted into a full-fledged scheme called Mukta Yojana. Under this initiative more than 6000 projects have been completed with the expenditure of 70 crores and 13 lac person-days was generated. Around 3.5 lacs workers have got the benefit of this initiative out of the 3.5 lac workers 40% were women.
Key Highlights Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan
|Name of the scheme||Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan|
|Launched by||Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Odisha|
|Objective||To provide employment|
|Official website||To be launched soon|
Objective Of Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan
The main objective of Mukhymantri karma Tatpara Abhiyan is to provide employment to the urban poor. Under this scheme, the ongoing temporary wage employment initiative will convert into a full-fledged scheme in order to provide employment. Through Mukhymantri karma Tatpara Abhiyan, the livelihood vulnerabilities of urban poor will reduce including migrant labourers and informal workers. Through Mukhymantri karma, Tatpara Abhiyan’s economic empowerment of urban informal workers will take place. This scheme involvement and empowerment of women, self-help groups and slum development associations will be increased. Under Mukhymantri karma Tatpara Abhiyan, the wager amount will directly credit into the bank account of the beneficiary through the direct benefit transfer method.
Activities Undertaken Under Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan
Mukhymantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan would be NREGA scheme for urban areas. There are various activities that will undertake under Mukta Yojana. Some of the activities are as follows:-
- Peripheral Development around water bodies
- Green cover increase
- Creation of community centres
- Storm water drainage
- Rainwater harvesting
Components Of Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan
The components of Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan are as follows:-
Strengthen Capacity of Community Organisations
The resilience in cities will boost under Mukhymantri Karma tatpara Abhiyan by strengthening the capacity of community organisation of the urban poor. Under this scheme, the economic vulnerability will be reduced by creating climate resistance assets.
Building Community Assets
In the form of Parchaya centre and mission, Shakti Gruh community centre worth more than 150 crores is expected under Mukhyamantri karma tatpara Abhiyan. The ongoing Development Scheme resources will be combined with this scheme in order to provide innovative approaches and technologies. The projects undertaken under Mukhymantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan will contribute to building resilience in communities. Under this scheme, more than 35 lakh man-days per year will be created. The livelihood needs and rights of urban poor will protect with the help of innovative technology, appropriate implementation approaches and community reinforcement.
To Develop Playgrounds/public Parks/New Water Bodies
Based on the local requirement and availability of land playgrounds, public parks and local water bodies are developed. Under Mukhymantri Karma tatpara Abhiyan the urban local poor will be given a task to develop these playgrounds, public parks and new water bodies so that the projects can be completed on time and on the other hand giving employment to unemployed people.
To Repair Storm Water Drain
As you all know that Odisha receives very high rainfall during monsoon. So the work of repairing storm drains should undertake at a regular interval of time in order to prevent a flood. Under this scheme storm, water drains will repair in order to beautify the urban areas.
Construct rainwater harvesting structures
In order to conserve water, rainwater harvesting structures will be constructed. With the help of these rainwater harvesting structures recharge of groundwater resources, natural ponds and reservoirs can also take place.
Benefits And Features
- Through Mukhymantri karma Tatpara abhiyan employment opportunities will provide to urban poor
- During covid-19 lock down the Government of Odisha has launched an initiative to generate employment. This initiative will convert into a full-fledged scheme called Mukhymantri karma Tatpara Abhiyan
- Under this scheme, the various project will give to urban local bodies in order to earn their livelihood
- Activities like stormwater drainage, rainwater harvesting, green cover, sanitation etc will be taken up under the Scheme
- The Odisha Government will fund for the scheme through the upcoming budget.
- With the help of this employment scheme, the informal workforce in the state’s 114 urban local bodies will benefit.
- Last year budget of Mukhymantri karma Tatpara abhiyan was Rs 100 crore
- More than 600 projects have been taken up under Mukhymantri karma Tatpara abhiyan with the expenditure of 70 crore
- 40% beneficiaries of this scheme are women
- Through Mukhymantri karma Tatpara abhiyan the livelihood vulnerabilities of urban poor will reduce including migrant labourers and informal workers
- Through this scheme involvement and empowerment of women, self-help group and slum Development Association will increase
- Under Mukhymantri karma Tatpara Abhiyan the wage amount of the beneficiary will directly credit into the beneficiary’s account through direct benefit transfer method
Eligibility Criteria And Required Documents
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Odisha
- Application must belong to below poverty line criteria
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Bank account details
- Residence certificate
- Birth certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Application Procedure Of Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan
The Government of Odisha has just made the announcement of Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan. Application procedure under this scheme is not announced by the government yet. As soon as the government announces the application procedure under Mukhyamantri karma tatpara Abhiyan we are going to give you complete details regarding it through this article. So if you want to get all the latest updates regarding the Mukhyamantri Karma tatpara scheme then have to be in touch with this article.