Short Brief: [Online Registration] Mukhyamantri Kisan and Sarvhit Bima Yojana 2022 Online Application | UP Kisan Sarvhit Bima Yojana in Hindi – [Apply Online] Mukhyamantri Kisan evam Sarvhit Bima Yojana (MKSBY) 2022 – UP Kisan aur Sarvhit Bima Yojana Online Registration, Kisan durghatna Bima Yojana Application Form PDF Download, Beneficiary List, Check Status, Eligibility, Features , Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website https://balrampur.nic.in/ .
- Mukhyamantri Kisan and Sarvhit Bima Yojana 2022: Mukhyamantri Kisan And Sarvhit Bima Yojana List, Status News Updates
- Chief Minister Kisan evam Sarvhit Bima Yojana 2022 Apply Online
- Chief Minister Kisan evam Sarvhit Bima Yojana Online Registration Process
- Required Document for Chief Minister Kisan evam Sarvhit Bima Yojana
- Chief Minister Kisan evam Sarvhit Bima Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Major Benefits
- Key Features of Scheme
Mukhyamantri Kisan and Sarvhit Bima Yojana 2022: Mukhyamantri Kisan And Sarvhit Bima Yojana List, Status News Updates
Latest News Update: The benefit of Mukhyamantri Kisan and Sarvhit Bima Yojana (Mukhyamantri Kisan evam Sarvhit Bima Yojana) will now be available not only to the account holder farmers, but also to the sharecropper farmers and their adult dependents. In this, the farmer and his family members will be involved in the age group of 18 to 70 years. Two crore 38 lakh 22 thousand farmers of the state will come under the purview of this scheme. The special thing is that apart from the farmer’s family, the shareholder will also be entitled as the heir to the insurance.
Chief Minister Kisan evam Sarvhit Bima Yojana 2022 Apply Online
Summary: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi ji has started for farmers and people of lower class. Under the scheme, free treatment up to Rs 2.5 lakh will be provided by selected hospitals. Under the scheme, patients will be given accident insurance on treatment in 56 private hospitals, SN Medical College and District Hospital.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Mukhyamantri Kisan evam Sarvhit Bima Yojana 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Chief Minister Kisan evam Sarvhit Bima Yojna 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Chief Minister Kisan evam Sarvhit Bima Yojana (MKSBY)|
|in Language||Chief Minister Farmer and Sarvahit Bima Yojana|
|Launched by||CM Yogi Aditynath Ji|
|Beneficiaries||Farmer and weaker sections of State|
|Major Benefit||Eligible for insurance after an accident. Upto 5 lakhs|
|Scheme Objective||Provide financial and social security|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Chief Minister Kisan evam Sarvhit Bima Yojana 2022||Official Website|
Chief Minister Kisan evam Sarvhit Bima Yojana 2022 Application Form
What is Mukhyamantri Kisan and Sarvahit Bima Yojana?
For the farmers of Uttar Pradesh, the State Government has started the Chief Minister’s Farmer and Sarvhit Bima Yojana. Previously the name of this scheme was ‘Samajwadi Kisan and Sarvhit Bima Yojana’.
Objectives of Mukhyamantri Kisan evam Sarvhit Bima Yojna 2022
The objective of the scheme is to provide financial and social support to the farmers and weaker sections of the state. These include landless farmers, small shopkeepers and poor people. Under the Kisan Bima Yojana, free treatment facility is provided to farmers up to Rs 2.5 lakh. The maximum amount limit is five lakh rupees. Under the scheme, insurance care cards are issued to the beneficiary. Under the Chief Minister Kisan and Sarvhit Bima Yojana, the first beneficiary himself has to bear the cost of treatment in the hospital. The amount of treatment is later added to his account.
Chief Minister Kisan evam Sarvhit Bima Yojana Online Registration Process
For this, the revenue department has directed CM Yogi to prepare an online portal within three months. However, manual applications will also be accepted. Benefit of this scheme will be given to the beneficiaries within 45 days. Also, online payment will be made to the farmer’s account within one month of the claim. In special circumstances, DM of the concerned district will be able to give an additional time of one month.
Claim Form Types
- Claim Form 1 – Accidental death of the head of the family (before making the Kisan Accident Insurance Card).
- Claim Form 2 – In case of disability of the head of the family due to accident (before making the Kisan Insurance Scheme Card)
- Claim Form 3 – This form has to be filled in to get first aid (first aid benefits) in non-ineligible hospitals before making a Bima Care Card.
- Claim Form 4 – accidental death of the head of the family (after making the Kisan Durgatna Bima Care Card).
- Claim Form 5 – In case of disability of the head of the family due to accident (after making the Kisan Insurance Scheme Card).
Step to Apply Online Chief Minister Kisan evam Sarvhit Bima Yojana Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Mukhyamantri Kisan evam Sarvhit Bima Yojana ie https://balrampur.nic.in/.
Step 2- On Homepage, Click on “Download the Application Form PDF View” Button. Claim forms have to be downloaded under this scheme.
Step 3- Application Form PDF will be displayed on the screen. Which can be claimed by clicking on the form according to the individual situation.
Step 4- Now fill the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father name, date of birth, gender, caste and other information) and attach documents.
Step 5- Finally, you will have to go to your respective department and submit it.
Required Document for Chief Minister Kisan evam Sarvhit Bima Yojana
Important Document to Apply Online
- Annual income certificate
- Age certificate
- Age certificate of the head of the family
- Proof of address
- Copy of Ration card
- Bank account
- Aadhaar card
Chief Minister Kisan evam Sarvhit Bima Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- To take advantage of the plan, the annual income of the beneficiary’s family should not exceed 75 thousand rupees.
- Permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh get the benefit of this scheme.
- The beneficiary should be between 18 to 70 years old.
- In the event of death or permanent and temporary disability due to accident, the beneficiary is given an insurance cover of up to Rs 5 lakh under the scheme. Otherwise, the beneficiary is given free treatment up to two and a half million rupees.
- The special thing is that even if an accident happens outside the state with the beneficiary, the scheme gets its benefits.
- BPL family members do not need to give an income certificate to avail of the scheme.
- In the case of snakebite or damage from any wild animal, the scheme also has the benefit.
- In case of any organ failure in an accident, the assistance of up to one lakh rupees is provided.
Key Features of Scheme
- The benefit of Mukhyamantri Kisan evam Sarvhit Bima Yojana (Mukhyamantri Kisan evam Sarvhit Bima Yojana) will now be available not only to account holder farmers, but also to sharecroppers and their dependent dependents.
- Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has approved the proposal related to the expansion of the insurance scheme. This will be the first time that in addition to sharecroppers, adult dependents will also be included in the Farmers Insurance Scheme.
- The Revenue Department made a presentation to Chief Minister Kisan and Sarvhit Bima Yojana in front of CM, after which the Chief Minister gave some more necessary guidelines.
- Every farmer family should get the benefit of this scheme within the stipulated time. For this, the process will be made more simple and transparent.
- The scope of the accident will also be expanded under the Chief Minister Kisan and Sarvhit Bima Yojana. In this, apart from road and other accidents, the deaths due to storms, storms and landslides will also come under the purview of the scheme.
Toll Free service number: 1520, 180030701520