Short Brief: Mukhyamantri Rural Street Vendor Loan Scheme / Gramin Kamgar Setu Yojana Application Form / Apply Online- [Apply Online] Mukhyamantri Rural Street Vendor Loan Scheme (MRSVLS) 2022 – Gramin Kamgar Setu Portal Online Registration, MP Grameen Street Vendor Rin Yojana Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website http://kamgarsetu.mp.gov.in/ .
- Mukhyamantri Gramin Street Vendor Loan Scheme 2022: Gramin Kamgar Setu Portal/ App, Check Status, News Updates
- MP Gramin Kamgar Setu Portal at kamgarsetu.mp.gov.in
- Mukhyamantri Rural Street Vendor Loan Scheme 2022 Apply Online
- Mukhyamantri Grameen Street Vendor Yojana Registration Process
- Objective of Mukhyamantri Rural Street Vendor Loan Scheme
- Beneficiaries of MP Chief Minister Rural Road Vendor Loan Scheme
- Loan to be sanctioned by banks within 30 days
- Step to Apply Online Mukhyamantri Rural Street Vendor Loan Scheme 2022
- Mukhyamantri Grameen Street Vendor Yojana Application Process [in Hindi]
- Important Document Grameen Kamgar Setu Yojana
- Gramin Kamgar Setu Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Major Benefits
- Key Features of Scheme
Mukhyamantri Gramin Street Vendor Loan Scheme 2022: Gramin Kamgar Setu Portal/ App, Check Status, News Updates
Latest Update News: Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan will launch “Mukhyamantri Street Vendor Loan Scheme (Gramin)” on Wednesday (today) for street vendors of rural areas. Under this scheme, 10 thousand working capital will be made available from banks to street vendors of rural areas like street vendors of urban areas.
Let us inform that Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan had given instructions to prepare a plan to make the street vendors of rural areas affected by Kovid-19 self-reliant.
MP Gramin Kamgar Setu Portal at kamgarsetu.mp.gov.in
Madhya Pradesh government has launched a new new MP Gramin Kamgar Setu Portal at http://kamgarsetu.mp.gov.in/ on 8 July 2020. This portal is started for new Mukhyamantri Rural Street Vendor Loan Scheme.
Mukhyamantri Rural Street Vendor Loan Scheme 2022 Apply Online
In the scheme, the state govt. will provide loans upto Rs. 10,000 without interest to street vendors of grameen areas. Mukhyamantri Grameen Street Vendor Rin Yojana has been started by Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan to start new business for migrant laborers, street vendors, redi, hawkers, rickshaw drivers, laborers etc. in rural areas of the state.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Mukhyamantri Rural Street Vendor Loan Scheme 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Mukhyamantri Rural Street Vendor Loan Scheme 2022 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Mukhyamantri Rural Street Vendor Loan Scheme (MRSVLS)|
|in Language||Chief Minister Rural Street Vendor Loan Scheme|
|Launched by||By Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan|
|Name of Department||Panchayat and Rural Development Department, M.P.Govt.|
|Name of Portal||Gramin Kamgar Setu Portal|
|Beneficiaries||State street vendors|
|Major Benefit||Rs. 10,000 without interest from banks|
|Scheme Objective||Providing loan|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Madhya Pradesh|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Helpline Number||Help Line Number : 0755-2700800|
|Launched Date||8 July 2020|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Available Now|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Not Yet Decalared|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Notification – User Manual||Click Here|
|Mukhyamantri Rural Street Vendor Loan Scheme 2022||Official Website|
Mukhyamantri Grameen Street Vendor Yojana Registration Process
The senior politician launched the ‘Mukhya Mantri Street Vendor Loan Scheme’ and ‘Gramin Kamgar Setu Portal’ via videoconferencing at Mantralaya in the presence of Additional Chief Secretary (Panchayat and Rural Development) Manoj Kumar Shrivastava plus other senior bureaucrats, official sources said.https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=true&embedId=twitter-widget-0&features=eyJ0ZndfZXhwZXJpbWVudHNfY29va2llX2V4cGlyYXRpb24iOnsiYnVja2V0IjoxMjA5NjAwLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X2hvcml6b25fdHdlZXRfZW1iZWRfOTU1NSI6eyJidWNrZXQiOiJodGUiLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X3NwYWNlX2NhcmQiOnsiYnVja2V0Ijoib2ZmIiwidmVyc2lvbiI6bnVsbH19&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&id=1280813933272522754&lang=en&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.policeresults.com%2Fmukhyamantri-rural-street-vendor-loan-scheme%2F&sessionId=97e07c877cc3d4f5f61eb61d1b4e979983d15041&theme=light&widgetsVersion=75b3351%3A1642573356397&width=550px
Objective of Mukhyamantri Rural Street Vendor Loan Scheme
Under the Chief Minister Rural Street Vendor Loan Scheme, migrant laborers / small traders of the poor section of the rural areas of the state will be made available as loan through low cost equipment or working capital bank. The benefit of the scheme will be payable only for setting up new enterprises for old enterprises and migrant workers in rural areas.
Rural migrant workers are to be imparted entrepreneurship development (EDP) training through the Self Employment Training Institute (RCET) for setting up a new business.
After training, loan will be provided from banks for establishment of business.
Beneficiaries of MP Chief Minister Rural Road Vendor Loan Scheme
Here is the complete list of beneficiaries of MP Mukhyamantri Street Vendor Loan Scheme (Rural): –
- Hair dresser
- Cycle rickshaw driver
- Bicycle and Motorcycle Mechanics
- Rural artisan
- The tailor
- Workers belonging to Workman Circle
Loan to be sanctioned by banks within 30 days
The Chief Minister Shivraj Chouhan has informed that loan will be sanctioned by banks within 30 days of submission of application. The cases will be disposed of on “first come-first serve (FCFS)” basis. The scheme will be conducted by the Panchayat and Rural Development department and Collectors will be the nodal officer of this Mukhyamantri Street Vendor Loan Scheme (Rural) in districts.
In addition, application can also be submitted through MP kiosks. There will also be a facility to submit applications in office of Gram Panchayats and Janpad Panchayats.
Step to Apply Online Mukhyamantri Rural Street Vendor Loan Scheme 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Mukhyamantri Rural Street Vendor Loan Scheme i.e. http://kamgarsetu.mp.gov.in/.
Step 2- On Homepage, See the option to ” Register “ and you have to click on this option.
Step 3- Nest Page, you will need to enter your mobile number, and captcha code.
Step 4- After this you have to click on the option to get OTP.
Step 5-Then you will get OTP on your mobile number, which you will have to fill in the open registration form.
Step 6-Next webpage, you will have to select the district, block, employment etc. in the form and click on the submit button.
Step 7-Application Form displayed on the computer or mobile screen.
Step 8-All applicants can enter all the necessary details (It includes Aadhaar information, Samagam information, Business information, Confirmation details section.) correctly in the opened application form.
Step 9- Click on Submit Button for final submission of application.
Mukhyamantri Grameen Street Vendor Yojana Application Process [in Hindi]
- Interested applicants can start the registration on the Street Vendor Portal with the “Register” option.
- Receive OTP on the mobile number and enter it and select the rural street vendor.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and verify yourself by entering the OTP received on the mobile number linked to Aadhaar.
- In case the mobile is not linked with Aadhaar, Aadhaar verification can be done through biometric medium at any kiosk.
- After Aadhaar verification, enter the overall number. If the overall number is correct, the details of the family members will come automatically.
- In the overall description of family members, select the members who support your business.
- Provide other information about the business you want and submit the filled in information.
- Check the declaration points and submit your application.
- After submitting the application, an acknowledgment will be received, which should be printed / screenshotted and kept safe. Along with this, you will get the application number on your mobile as an acknowledgment.
- The application submitted by you will be verified by the concerned Rural Development Department. Once the information is correct, you will be issued an identity card and certificate.
- In case of discrepancy detected during verification, an opportunity for rectification will be given. The information of which will be given through SMS. For error rectification, make necessary amendments by entering the mobile number OTP with the help of “Update” option on the portal.
- The information about the issue of identity card and certificate as a street vendor will also be given through SMS and a link of both the records will also be sent so that the street vendors can download themselves.
Important Document Grameen Kamgar Setu Yojana
Required Document to Apply Online
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Bank account passbook
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
- aadhar number
- mobile number linked with aadhar
- composite number
- Bank Account Number, IFSC Code of Bank
Gramin Kamgar Setu Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- He / She must be street vendor.
- Age of the applicant must lie b/w 18 to 55 years.
- People from any caste can apply as there is no binding of caste.
- Applicant of any educational qualification are eligible.
- Applicant must belong to the rural areas.
- The benefits of the Chief Minister Rural Street Vendor Loan Scheme will be provided to the street vendors of rural areas of Madhya Pradesh.
- Through the scheme, the beneficiaries will be given a loan of up to Rs 10,000 to start their business.
- The entire amount of interest under the scheme will be borne by the Government of Madhya Pradesh.
- With the help of loan amount, the beneficiaries will be able to run their own business.
- Beneficiaries will be imparted entrepreneurship development (EDP) training through the Self Employment Training Institute (Rcetti) for setting up business.
Key Features of Scheme
- Earlier, CM Shivraj Singh Chauhan started a scheme to provide self-employment loans to street vendors to make small businessmen in urban areas self-reliant.
- During this time he had said that the “Pradhan Mantri Path Vendor Self-Reliant Fund” scheme would be helpful for street vendors.
- Under the scheme, the Government of India is giving 7 percent interest subsidy, the state government will give the remaining grant.
- In this way, urban street vendors will get an interest free loan of Rs. 10 thousand without guarantee from the bank.
- Helpline Number- 0755-2700800, 181