Naveen Rojgar Chatri UP Apply | Naveen Rozgar Chhatri Yojana Online Application | Uttar Pradesh Naveen Rojgar Chhatri Yojana Application Form | Naveen Rojgar Chatri in Hindi
Naveen Rozgar Chhatri Yojna has been launched by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath ji on 18 July 2020 in a program organized on Kalidas Marg through video conferencing for the all round development of the poor people of the scheduled castes of the state. On this occasion, under this scheme, Rs 17 crore 42 lakh was transferred online by the Chief Minister in the accounts of 3,484 beneficiaries of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Swarojgar Yojana. So that they could get employment. Social Welfare Minister Ramapati Shastri was also present in this program. Dear friends, today we are going to share with you all the information related to this Uttar Pradesh Naveen Rojgar Chatri like application, eligibility, documents etc., through this article, so read our article till the end and take advantage of the scheme.
- Naveen Rojgar Chatri Yojana Uttar Pradesh
Under this scheme, the Chief Minister of UP has set a target of giving financial assistance of 7.50 lakh to the displaced and unemployed scheduled caste families of the state due to the infection of corona epidemic of the country. Under this Naveen Rojgar Chatri Yojana , the amount of self-employment provided by the Government of Uttar Pradesh to the beneficiaries of Scheduled Castes includes loans as well as grants. The funds being provided by the UP government under this scheme will be used for retail shops, generator sets, laundry and dry cleaning, cyber cafes, tailoring, banking correspondents, tent houses, cow rearing etc. Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply under this scheme, then download the official notification and read all the eligibility criteria and application process carefully.
As you know, due to the corona virus epidemic of the country, the economy of the country is deteriorating, due to which the workers, laborers are facing a lot of trouble, if one section becomes strong and the other section becomes weak, then such a society will never be self-sufficient. Cannot be made. In view of this problem, the state government has started this Uttar Pradesh Naveen Rojgar Chhatri Yojana . Under this scheme, the government provides financial assistance to the poor, dalits, laborers, laborers by providing funds. So that he can do his job. The Chief Minister said that the right balance can be brought in the society only by the economic development of the people belonging to the downtrodden and downtrodden. It is only through such schemes that the people of this class can connect strongly with the country’s economy and mainstream.
|scheme name||New employment umbrella scheme|
|launched by||By Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath|
|launch date||18 July 2020|
|beneficiary||displaced and unemployed workers|
|Objective||Providing employment by helping Dalit workers|
|official website||not started yet|
Self-reliant Uttar Pradesh Employment Campaign https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=false&embedId=twitter-widget-0&features=eyJ0ZndfZXhwZXJpbWVudHNfY29va2llX2V4cGlyYXRpb24iOnsiYnVja2V0IjoxMjA5NjAwLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X2hvcml6b25fdHdlZXRfZW1iZWRfOTU1NSI6eyJidWNrZXQiOiJodGUiLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X3NwYWNlX2NhcmQiOnsiYnVja2V0Ijoib2ZmIiwidmVyc2lvbiI6bnVsbH19&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&id=1284348234786156545&lang=en&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fpmmodiyojana.in%2Fnaveen-rojgar-chatri%2F&sessionId=3d6e2d75701a371218cdd40a4d289d3e0bbcac66&theme=light&widgetsVersion=0a8eea3%3A1643743420422&width=550px
benefits of new employment umbrella scheme
- The benefit of this scheme will be extended to the poor people of the state’s scheduled castes, workers, dalits etc.
- Under Naveen Rojgar Chatri , an amount of Rs 17.42 crore has been transferred online by the Chief Minister to 3,484 beneficiaries of Deendayal Upadhyaya Swarozgar Yojana.
- People can use this money only for grocery shop, generator set, laundry and dry cleaning, cyber cafe, tailoring, banking correspondent, tent house, cow rearing etc.
- The amount of self-employment provided by the Uttar Pradesh government to the Scheduled Caste beneficiaries includes loan as well as the amount of grant which is being borne by the state government.
- There should be a balance in the society and this balance should be not only at the social level but also at the economic level.
- The state is committed to employ and accommodate the workers of the government.
- The Chief Minister said that the Prime Minister has given a target to each bank branch to compulsorily provide loans to at least two SC/ST and women beneficiaries.
- There are about 18,000 bank branches in Uttar Pradesh. Through these 36,000 people can be benefited.
- Through this Naveen Rojgar Chatri Uttar Pradesh , the state government is working to make the poor people of scheduled castes self-reliant by giving them financial help.
- Work is being done to connect more than 01 crore 25 lakh workers/labourers with employment and self-employment, every needy is getting the benefits of various welfare schemes run by the state government.
- Under this scheme, to provide financial assistance to the scheduled caste poor of Uttar Pradesh and improve their economic condition.
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicant should be registered under Deendayal Upadhyaya Swarozgar Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Address proof
- bank account passbook
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply to get benefits under this new employment umbrella scheme , then you will have to wait a bit now because this scheme has been started recently and there is no official website to apply online. The information has not been released, as soon as the process of applying under this scheme will be started, we will tell you through this article. After that interested beneficiaries will be able to apply under this Uttar Pradesh Rojgar Chatri Yojana .