Short Brief : [ಆನ್ಲೈನ್ನಲ್ಲಿ ಅನ್ವಯಿಸಿ] ನೆಕರ್ ಸಮ್ಮನ್ ಯೋಜನೆ ಅರ್ಜಿ ನಮೂನೆಗಳು – [Apply Online] Nekar Samman Yojana 2022 – Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, beneficiary list, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/.
Nekara Samman Yojane by Karnataka 2022
Latest Update: covid-19: Nekarsammanyojane for handloom weavers (for assisted online entry of application, contact the district office of dept. of handlooms and textiles). “Necker respect in the first phase of the” 19,744 handloom weavers to transfer direct benefit by Rs 2,000 of financial assistance will be transferred. Apart from this, the state government has also announced a payment of one thousand rupees to the workers working in the power loom area.
Nekar Samman Yojana 2022 Apply Online
Karnataka government has launched a relief scheme “Nekara Samman Yojane” for weavers. The state government has allocated a sum of Rs 10.96 crore under the programme. As per the state government, the Silk, cotton, wool and other handloom weavers have been made eligible under the scheme.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Nekara Samman Yojana 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Nekara Samman Yojana 2022 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Nekara Samman Yojana|
|in Language||ನೆಕರ್ ಸಮ್ಮನ್ ಯೋಜನೆ|
|Launched by||Karnataka government|
|Major Benefit||Rs. 2000|
|Scheme Objective||Providing one-time help of rupees 2000|
|Name of Portall||Seva Sindhu Portal|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Karnataka|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Beneficiary list declaration||NA|
|Last Date to Apply Online||NA|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Nekara Samman Yojana 2022||Official Website|
Apply Online : Nekar Samman Yojana Registration Process
Chief Minister B.S. Yediyurappa on Monday launched the Nekara Samman Yojane, under which financial aid of ₹2,000 will be transferred to 19,744 handloom weavers through Direct Benefit Transfer in the first phase.
Textile Minister Shrimant B. Patil said the Nekara Samman Yojane was a boon to handloom weavers.
Step to Apply Online Nekara Samman Yojana 2022
You do not have to follow any application procedure to apply for the Weaver Samman Yojana. The concerned authority will transfer the money to the beneficiary through the direct transfer method.
- “Provisions are being made even for those weavers who are left out of the handloom census to register themselves for the scheme. So far, 40,634 handloom weavers have registered on the Seva Sindhu portal for the scheme, of which 37,314 applications have been verified and approved,” said Yediyurappa.
- Nekarsammanyojane for handloom weavers (for assisted online entry of application, contact the district office of dept. of handlooms and textiles).
- Applicant must be a resident of Karnataka state.
- The applicant must be Handloom Weaver by profession.
- The silk, cotton and woollen handloom weavers and other handloom weavers engaged in allied activities are also eligible.
- Karnataka has 54,786 registered handloom weavers involved in silk, cotton, wool looms and allied activities, who are eligible for the scheme. In the first phase, 19,744 handloom weavers will be given Rs 2,000 as annual incentive via DBT.
- The government’s current estimates place costs of the scheme annually at Rs 10.96 crore.
- To build this scheme, the state government has allotted Rs 10.96 crore.
- The silk, cotton and wool weavers are eligible to take benefit of this scheme.
- The Chief Minister said a total of 1.25 lakh workers were employed in the powerloom sector and they would also get a one-time payment of ₹2,000 each. So far, the amount has been credited to the accounts of 8,997 applicants, he said.
- The people who are working in the power loom sector will also get one-time financial support of Rs 2000 each under this scheme.
Implementation Of Nekar Samman Yojana
In the first phase of the “Nekara Samman Yojane”, a financial aid of Rs 2,000 will be transferred to 19,744 handloom weavers through Direct Benefit Transfer. The state Government also announced that the workers employed in the powerloom sector would also get a one-time payment of Rs 2,000 each.
A sum of ₹10.96 crore has been allocated under the programme. There are about 40,634 handloom weavers registered with the Seva Sindhu portal. Of them, 37,314 applications for financial aid have been approved. The Chief Minister said the remaining beneficiaries would be covered in the coming days. A sum of ₹2,000 each would be credited to their bank accounts. Under the fourth national handloom census, the State was found to have 54,789 registered handloom weavers. Silk, cotton, wool and other handloom weavers are eligible under the scheme.