PM nikshay nutrition scheme application. Nikshay Poshan Yojana Apply | Nikshay Poshan Yojana Application Form | Nikshay Poshan Yojana In Hindi
Nikshay Poshan Yojana has been started by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi, for the people suffering from TB. In the form of assistance (An amount of Rs. 500 per month is provided by the Central Government as financial assistance for its treatment.) TB is a serious disease, but some people do not have money to get their disease treated and for nutritious food at the time of illness, the government will give financial assistance to those people.
- Nikshay Poshan Yojana 2022
- Objective of Nikshay Nutrition Scheme 2022
- Payment Schedule Based on Patients Category
- How to apply in Nikshay Poshan Yojana 2022?
- Procedure to login to Nikshay Portal
Nikshay Poshan Yojana 2022
About 13 lakh TB patients of the country will be covered under this scheme. If TB patients do not get nutritious diet along with doctor’s medicines, they will die. It is possible. This is a very good initiative of the Central Government through Nikshay Poshan Yojana 2022. Due to which the number of people who die of TB will come down.
To take advantage of this scheme, you can register and enroll for Nikshay Nutrition Scheme 2021 at the health centers from where they are taking their treatment. Today we are going to provide you all the information related to this scheme through this article. are being So read our article till the end.
Objective of Nikshay Nutrition Scheme 2022
As you know that TB is a very dangerous disease, which even kills some people. If TB patients do not eat good food with medicines, then they will not get food as expected. According to doctors, along with TB medicines, the patient also needs a lot of good food. Paying attention to all these things, the Central Government has started this Nikshay Nutrition Scheme 2022. Under this scheme, the Central Government will provide an amount of 500 rupees per month to the patients of TB as financial assistance. Financial assistance will be offered to the patients every month . This grant will be continued till the patient recovers.
Nikshay Poshan Yojana 2022 In Highlights
|scheme name||Nikshay Nutrition Scheme|
|started by||By PM Narendra Modi|
|beneficiary||People living with TB in the country|
|Objective||financial aid for treatment|
Payment Schedule Based on Patients Category
|range of patients||first impetus||second incentive||third incentive||fourth incentive|
|new patients||with enrollment||IP Follow-up for 2 months after examination||For 6 months after follow-up examination||NA|
|formally treating patients||with enrollment||IP Follow-up for 3 months after examination||for 5 months after treatment||Follow-up for 8 months after clinical examination|
|person with TB||with enrollment||Follow-up for 2 months of examination||For 4 months after clinical examination||For 6 months during the follow-up session|
Key facts of Nikshay Nutrition Scheme 2022
- More than 13 lakh TB affected people will be covered under this scheme.
- The concerned departments of the Central Government will take necessary steps to record the data of all the patients who enroll under this scheme.
- The total number of patients enrolled under Nikshay Poshan Yojana 2022 has reached 13 lakhs.
- Under this scheme, a database is created by the central government, in which they maintain the necessary records from time to time for all those patients.
- Under this scheme, help will be offered to TB patients under the National Health Mission .
- If a patient does not have an account in the bank in his own name, then in such a situation he can get money using the account number of another person. But for that a self-attested consent letter from the beneficiary is also required.
- If there is a new patient or the patient is being treated formally, all will get 1000 rupees on additional treatment and therapy for 2 months. That is, they will get 500 rupees for the treatment per month.
Eligibility of Nikshay Nutrition Scheme 2022
- Only people suffering from TB in the country can avail the benefit of this scheme.
- Country 1 Patients who will be registered on the official Nikshay portal will be provided the benefit of this scheme.
- People who are already taking TB treatment will be eligible.
Documents of Nikshay Poshan Yojana 2022
- Required medical certificate attested by a doctor
- Patients will also have to submit their application form.
- bank account passbook
How to apply in Nikshay Poshan Yojana 2022?
- Firstly the applicant has to go to the official website of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Government of India . After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- You will see the login form on this home page. If you are already registered then you have to login directly. If you are not registered then you have to click on the option of New Health Facility Registration below the login form.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page you will open the registration form. In this registration form, you will have to fill all the information asked like State, District Profile Service Provided etc.
- After filling all the information, you will have to click on the option of Continue. After this, a unique ID code will be displayed on your screen, you keep it safe.
- After successful registration you have to login. To login you have to go to home page. After that you have to enter your username and paasword etc in the login form and then click on login button.
- In this way the process of enrollment in this Nikshay Nutrition scheme of your health care center will be completed.
Procedure to login to Nikshay Portal
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Nikshay Poshan Yojana .
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the login option.
- After this the login form will open in front of you in which you will have to enter your username and password.
- Now you have to click on the login button.
- In this way you will be able to login to the Nikshay Portal.
Nikshay Poshan Yojana Beneficiary List Creation Time Line
|Entry and follow-up details of each TV patient with bank account and Aadhar card in Nikshay||same day|
|beneficiary list preparation day||1st of every month|
|Beneficiary list check date||3rd of every month|
|Beneficiary list approval date||5th of every month|
|payment day||7th of every month|
Through this article, we have provided all the important information related to Nikshay Poshan Yojana 2021 . If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting on toll free number. Toll free number is 1800116666.