Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Madhya Pradesh | Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Scheme Online Application | Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana Application Form | Nishtha Vidyut Mitra UPAY App
Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana has been started by Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitran Company of Madhya Pradesh for the empowerment of women and to make women self-reliant. This scheme has been implemented in all the gram panchayats of all the 16 districts of Bhopal, Narmadapuram, Gwalior and Chambal divisions of the company’s work area. Under this scheme, women of women self-help groups will work as Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Sevaks at the Gram Panchayat level of Madhya Pradesh. Due to which the women of the state will get employment and they will get a new source of income. Dear friends, today through this article we are going to provide you all the information related to this Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana like application process, eligibility, documents etc. So read this article of ours till the end.
Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana
Under this scheme, illegal use of electricity will be banned and people will be given new connections. Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Scheme will facilitate new connections through online processes along with prompting consumers to make bill payments or redress various consumer complaints like faulty meters through the UPI app. To take advantage of this scheme, you have to apply online under this scheme. Under this Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana it will also help the company to provide information about electricity theft and illegal use of electricity. Under Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana, women self-help groups will motivate consumers to pay bills online or through UPAY App.
Incentive amount to be given in Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Scheme
- According to the half-yearly calculation, 15 percent incentive amount on the amount collected by the self-help group as compared to the previous year.
- On issuing new single phase connection, incentive amount of Rs 50 per connection will be given.
- On issuing 3 phase irrigation pump connection, incentive amount of Rs 200 per connection will be given.
- On release of other three phase connections, incentive amount of Rs.100 per connection (except irrigation pump) will be given.
- 10 percent incentive will be given on reporting electricity theft, if the case is found correct and on receipt of the bill amount.
Nishtha Vidyut Mitra 2021 लाभ लाभ
- Under the Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana, women self-help groups will motivate consumers to make online bill payments.
- Women will also be benefited under this scheme.
- Under Nishtha Vidyut Mitra 2021 , women self-help groups at the gram panchayat level will serve as Nishtha Vidyut Mitra.
- Through this scheme, the revenue of the electricity company will increase and along with the prevention of illegal use of electricity, new connections can also be given.
- The income of the state will increase through this scheme of women.
- The people of the state can pay the bill online under this scheme through the UPAY App.
- Under this scheme, incentive money will be provided to women to catch electricity theft.
- Women of Gram Panchayats coming under company’s jurisdiction will be selected and trained as Nishtha Vidyut Mitra according to the prescribed qualifications.
Documents of Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Scheme 2021 (Eligibility)
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to women.
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- register mobile number
How to apply Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Scheme online?
- To take advantage of this scheme, the beneficiary has to go to the Google Play Store on his Android mobile. After opening the Google Play Store, the home page will open in front of you.
- You have to type UPAY App in the search bar of Google Play Store and then click on the enter button. After this the UPAY App will open in front of you, after which you will have to click on the option of Install. After you download you have to open it.
- After that you have to fill all the information asked on this page. After filling all the information, you can submit the bill online from here.