One Nation One Ration Card Online | One Nation One Ration Card Scheme | Benefits of One Nation One Ration Card | One Nation Ration Card Scheme Apply
Under One Nation One Ration Card scheme , citizens of any region will be able to get ration from PDS ration shop from any state of the country through ration card. This has been announced by the Union Food Minister and Public Distribution Minister Ram Vilas Paswan. Under this scheme, the people of the country will be completely free to take their share of ration from the PDS shop of any state. One Nation One Ration Card 2022 will bring relief to every citizen of the country. With the launch of this scheme, all the citizens will benefit greatly.
One Nation One Ration Card – One Nation One Ration
The country’s Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has made a new announcement under this scheme on Thursday. The poor people of the country who are troubled due to the lock down will be given relief through this new announcement. Under this One Nation One Ration Card scheme , 23 states of the country will get the benefit of 67 crore people. 83 percent beneficiaries of the PDS scheme will be linked to it. Under this scheme, by March 2021, 100 percent beneficiaries will be added to it. Citizens of the country can take ration from any corner of the country through their ration card at a reasonable price from the ration shop.
40797 citizens took advantage of the scheme in Delhi
As you all know , citizens having ration card under One Nation One Ration Card scheme can get food grains from any FPS across the country. There are about 17.77 lakh ration card holders in the country’s capital Delhi and 72 lakh are the beneficiaries of NFSA. There are more than 2000 fair price shops in Delhi for these card holders. In Delhi in August 2021, 40797 citizens have received ration under the One Nation One Ration Card scheme. All these people had ration card of other state. In July 2021, only 16000 people had taken advantage of this scheme. This scheme will prove to be very effective for migrant workers and citizens of other states living in the national capital.
The portability of this plan depends on the epos machine. The identity and eligibility of the beneficiaries are verified through biometric authentication from the Epos machine. The Delhi government had suspended the use of epos in 2018. Because various types of network related complaints about authentication failure and exclusion of genuine beneficiaries were coming up. epos has been restarted in delhi in july 2021.
Key facts of One Nation One Ration Card Scheme
|scheme name||One Nation One Ration Card Scheme|
|introduced by||Shri Ram Vilas Paswan|
|Objective||To ensure that no person is deprived of getting subsidized food grains|
|plan deadline||30 June 2030|
|beneficiary||All India Ration Card Holder|
|nodal agency||Food Corporation of India|
Ration transaction increased
As you all know, under the National Food Security Act 2013, two-thirds of the population of the country comes. One nation one ration card scheme was launched by the government to provide ration facility to the citizens of the country across the country. This scheme was launched in August 2019. All ration card holders can buy ration from any fair price shop in the country through this scheme. The PDS network has been digitized for the operation of this scheme. Linked Aadhar card to beneficiary’s ration card to digitize PDS network.
- Apart from this, point of sale machine was also installed in Fair Price Shop. All the states and union territories were directed by the Supreme Court to implement this scheme in their state by July 31. Till now 34 states of India have implemented this scheme.
- The success of this scheme can be monitored through Integrated Management of Public Distribution System and Food Distribution Portal. In the last 1.5 years, there has been an increase of 66 times ration transactions through One Nation One Ration Card.
- There were 574 transactions in January 2020 which increased to 37000 in July 2021. The increase in transactions is due to the implementation of this scheme in new states. Apart from this, this increase has also been increased due to giving additional borrowing limit of 1% to the states under the self-reliant scheme by the central government.
One Nation One Ration Card Inter State and Intra State Ration Transaction Data
According to the data of July 2021, maximum inter-state ration transactions have been done in Delhi. Apart from this, inter-state ration transactions have also been done in Haryana, Maharashtra and Gujarat. Most of the citizens of Uttar Pradesh and Bihar are doing this transaction. 87% of the total ration transactions are being done by the citizens of Uttar Pradesh and Bihar. Out of which 54% are citizens of Uttar Pradesh only. In Maharashtra, 66 percent ration cards are from Uttar Pradesh and 30% from Bihar. In Haryana, 17% of inter-state ration transactions are from Bihar and 78% are from Uttar Pradesh. In Maharashtra, 88% of transactions are done in Mumbai. In Haryana, 53% of inter-state ration transactions are done in Faridabad, Gurugram, Panchkula and Panipat.
If we talk about intra-state transactions, there were 12.12 million transactions in January 2020. Which increased to 14.18 million in July 2021. Bihar, Rajasthan, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana saw the maximum number of intra-state ration transactions. In January 2020, 23% Bihar, 22.1% Rajasthan, 16.5% Andhra Pradesh, 8% Telangana and 7% Kerala have intra-state ration transactions. Apart from this, in July 2021, 28% Bihar, 23% Rajasthan, 11% Andhra Pradesh, 7.5% UP had intra-state ration transactions.
One nation one ration card scheme will be implemented in Delhi
Orders have been issued by the Delhi Government to implement the Central Government’s One Nation One Ration Card scheme after the Supreme Court’s order of 19 June on 19 July 2021 . In West Bengal, Assam and Chhattisgarh also, this scheme will be fully implemented by 31 July 2021. An order has been issued by the State Food Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department on Monday. In which it has been said that the distribution of ration under the National Security Act 2013, Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana or any other scheme which is implemented through fair price shop will be done only through electronic point of sale devices. One nation one ration card scheme was launched in 2019. The main objective of launching this scheme is to digitize the Public Distribution System.
Contact on these helpline numbers on problem arise
Food grains will be provided at subsidized rates to about 739 million beneficiaries through the One Nation One Ration Card scheme . Through this scheme, migrant workers will be able to buy ration from anywhere in the country at subsidized rates . Citizens residing in Delhi can also buy ration at subsidized rates from any of the 2000 fair price shops available in Delhi. 2005 e POS device has been deployed by the government in the capital for the implementation of this scheme. Helpline number facility will also be provided for redressal of any grievance arising under this scheme. This helpline number is 1967. The beneficiary can register his complaint by contacting this helpline number. Apart from this, if the fair price shop owners face any problem then they can contact on 9717198833 or 9911698388.
launch of mobile app
Under One Nation One Ration Card , a mobile app has been launched by the Ministry of Consumer Affairs and Publicity, whose name is Mera Ration App. This mobile app has been launched to help the migrant laborers. Through this mobile app any person of the country can get ration from any ration shop. This app can be downloaded through Google Play Store. Through this app it can also be checked that how much food grains will be given to the beneficiaries. Apart from this, information related to the nearest ration shop can also be obtained by the beneficiaries through this app.
- You can also do Aadhar seeding from home through this app. A special feature of Mera Ration App is that this app can be operated in English, Hindi, Canadian, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Punjabi, Oriya, Gujarati and Marathi languages.
- The list of states which are covered under One Nation One Ration Card can also be seen on Mera Ration App. The list of all the transactions done by you will also be available on this app. If you want to take advantage of Mera Ration App then you have to download this app through Google Play Store.
32 states included in one nation one ration card scheme
Ek Desh Ek Ration Card is being operated in 32 states and union territories of the country. If migrant laborers go from their state to any other state, then they can provide this information through Mera Ration App. So that they can get ration in that state. Apart from this, through the Mera Ration App, the ration card holder can also find out how many ration shops operated under PDS are available at their residential place. Through one nation one ration card scheme, migrant laborers will be able to get ration easily. Under this scheme, there are 5.25 lakh ration shops in the country.
one nation one ration card march update
As you all know, One Nation One Ration Card has been started to provide ration to all the citizens of the country. Under this scheme, you can buy ration from any ration shop in the country. One Nation One Ration Card has been implemented in 17 states of the country. All these states which have implemented One Nation One Ration Card will be allowed to take additional borrowing up to Rs 37600 crore (additional 2% of GDP) by the Finance Ministry. The benefits of this scheme will reach the citizens like migrant workers, laborers, daily allowance takers, garbage removers, road dwellers working in organized and unorganized sector etc.
All citizens who go to any other state for work, they will now be able to buy ration from any ration shop in the country through this scheme.
success of one nation one ration card
One Nation One Ration Card scheme was launched in August 2019. Till December 2020, 32 states and union territories were covered under this scheme. In the coming time, the remaining four states and union territories which are Assam, Chhattisgarh, Delhi and West Bengal will also be added. 1.5 to 16 crore transactions per month are recorded through One Nation One Ration Card. From April 2020 to February 2021, 15.4 crore transactions have been recorded under One Nation One Ration Card. Many efforts are being made by the government to spread the awareness of this scheme. So that maximum citizens can take advantage of this scheme. These efforts are being made by making announcements at railway stations, through radio, through social media and through other means.
Objective of One Nation One Ration Card Scheme 2022
- The objective of the One Nation One Ration Card scheme is to help prevent fake ration cards in the country and prevent the ongoing corruption in the country.
- After the implementation of this scheme, if a person moves from one place to another, then he will not have any problem in getting ration.
- The benefit of this one nation one ration card scheme will be more for the migrant laborers. These people will get complete food security.
- The central government wants to start this scheme in time in different states of the whole country so that more and more people can take advantage of this scheme.
One Nation One Ration Card 86% Beneficiaries Covered
Through Ek Desh Ek Ration Card , citizens of the country can get ration from any ration shop. One nation one ration card scheme is being implemented in 32 states and union territories. The benefit of this scheme is being extended to about 69 crore beneficiaries. Many workers have benefited through the One Nation One Ration Card scheme. Now all those workers who work away from their family can also get their ration partially and where their family is living they can also take their ration from there.
- About 86% of the beneficiaries have been covered under this scheme and soon the remaining states will also be covered.
- While announcing the budget, it has also been announced by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman that a portal will be launched by the government. Information of all workers will be available on this portal. Through this portal, it will be easy for the government to operate schemes for all types of workers.
One nation one ration card scheme started in 9 states of the country
One nation one ration card scheme was started by the government during the coronavirus lockdown. Under this scheme, now any citizen of the country will be able to buy ration from the Fair Price Shop in any state of the country. For this they will not need to get the ration card of that state. He will be able to buy ration from any fair price shop in the country with the same ration card. One Nation One Ration Scheme has been implemented in 9 states of the country. Now citizens of these 9 states can get ration from one ration card. Soon one nation one ration card scheme will be implemented in the whole country.
The states which have implemented One Nation One Ration Card so far are Andhra Pradesh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Karnataka, Kerala, Telangana, Tripura, and Uttar Pradesh. The Department of Food and Public Distribution, Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution will be the nodal agency for the successful implementation of this scheme.
How One Nation One Ration will work
Under this scheme, this ration will work like your mobile number. As you do not have to go to any corner of the country to change your mobile number, they work everywhere, similarly you can use One Nation One Ration Card in any state. Beneficiaries of Public Distribution System-PDS can get subsidized food grains at cheap prices from Fair Price Shops (FPS) of their choice from 01 October 2020.
The benefit of One Nation One Ration Card will be provided to all the citizens having ration card. According to the National Food Security Act, 2013, 81 crore people of the country get rice at the rate of Rs 3 per kg and wheat at the rate of Rs 2 per kg and Rs 1 per kg from the ration shop through the Public Distribution System (PDS). You can buy coarse grains from
One Nation One Ration Card Scheme
This scheme has been started as a pilot project in two cluster states Andhra Pradesh-Telangana and Maharashtra-Gujarat, after this now people of Andhra Pradesh in Telangana and people of Telangana can take ration from any ration shop in Andhra Pradesh. Similarly, the people of Maharashtra can go to Gujarat and the people of Gujarat can go to Maharashtra and take ration from the ration shop there. Today we are going to provide you all the information related to One Nation One Ration Card Scheme 2021 through this article, so read our article carefully.
one nation one ration card toll free number
If any person of the country has any problem and inconvenience under the One Nation One Ration Scheme and wants to make any complaint in this regard, then the Central Government has issued toll free number 14445 for them under this scheme. Ration card beneficiaries using ‘One Nation Card’ facility can contact this toll free number and register their complaints and problems. and get the solution of the problem. Under this scheme, by 31 March 2021, 81 crore beneficiaries will get its benefit across the country.
Statistics Of Ek Desh Ek Ration Card
One Nation One Ration Card Scheme 2022
The Union Food Minister says that this scheme will be implemented in the entire country by June 1, 2020 and he has said that at present, the facility of POS machine has started in 14 states for ration cards, soon in other states. facility will be started. If a person moves from one state to another, then he can take his share of ration from any PDS ration shop in that state. To implement this one nation one ration card scheme , the central government will have to install POS at all PDS shops. On June 2019, Food Minister Ram Vilas Paswan gave all the states and union territories up to 1 year to start this One Nation One Ration Card Scheme .
one nation one ration card new update
As you all know that due to corona virus, there is a situation of lock down in the whole country. To reduce this problem, three more states Odisha, Sikkim and Mizoram have been added to the One Nation One Ration Card scheme from June 1. With this, the number of states has increased to 20 where one country ration scheme has been implemented. This scheme will prove to be very beneficial for the people of the country at the time of lock down.
This one nation one ration card scheme will benefit those ration card holders who work in other states. Ration card holders will be able to buy food grains at a lower price from the government ration shop in any part of the country. By June 1, 20 states will be connected to it and by March 2021 it will be implemented across the country.https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=false&embedId=twitter-widget-0&features=eyJ0ZndfZXhwZXJpbWVudHNfY29va2llX2V4cGlyYXRpb24iOnsiYnVja2V0IjoxMjA5NjAwLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X2hvcml6b25fdHdlZXRfZW1iZWRfOTU1NSI6eyJidWNrZXQiOiJodGUiLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X3NwYWNlX2NhcmQiOnsiYnVja2V0Ijoib2ZmIiwidmVyc2lvbiI6bnVsbH19&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&id=1266725815569522688&lang=en&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fpmmodiyojana.in%2Fone-nation-one-ration-card%2F&sessionId=3416168829e6594276191df5a776f14777cb006f&theme=light&widgetsVersion=75b3351%3A1642573356397&width=550px
new update one nation one ration card
The scheme was announced in June last year. On January 1 this year, 12 states were integrated among each other and now 17 states are on the integrated management of Public Distribution System (PDS) to the rest of the country in June this year. will be included in this scheme till This will benefit 600 million beneficiaries out of 810 million covered under the Food Security Act. Through this One Nation One Ration Card Scheme , it will be a big help for the migrant workers of these states, who can get subsidized food grains from anywhere.
one ration card scheme
Five more states including Bihar and Uttar Pradesh have been integrated with the ‘One Nation, One Ration Card’ scheme. Food Minister Ram Vilas Paswan says that today 5 more states – Bihar, UP, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and Daman and Diu have been integrated with the One Nation-One Ration Card system. Under the ‘One Nation, One Ration Card’ initiative The eligible beneficiaries will be able to avail their eligible food grains under the National Food Security Act (NFSA) from any fair price shop in the country.
First the scheme will be implemented in these states
Let us tell you that ration card has been linked with Aadhaar in 11 states of the country, allotment of ration in these states is being done through Point of Sale. This scheme will be implemented on January 1, 2020 in all 11 states like Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Haryana, Jharkhand, Punjab, Karnataka, Kerala, Tripura, Rajasthan etc. The Department of Food and Public Distribution is working on a large scale promoting this scheme.
Features of One Nation One Ration Card
- One Nation One Ration Card scheme was started by the Central Government to provide ration to the migrant citizens.
- Food items like wheat, rice etc. are provided at low cost through this scheme. Under this scheme, any citizen of the country can get his ration from any PDS shop.
- The benefit of this scheme can be availed by all ration card holders.
- This scheme was started under the National Food Security Act 2013.
- One Nation One Ration Card includes 5.25 lakh ration shops in the country.
- Under this scheme, ration is provided through the biometric system.
- Apart from this, home delivery of ration is also done to the citizens above 65 years of age and to the differently-abled.
- Mera Ration App has been launched by the government for the successful operation of this scheme.
- Through this app it can be checked how much ration you will get.
Benefits of One Nation One Ration Card Scheme 2022
- Any person of the country can take advantage of this scheme from June 2020.
- People who are poor and move from one state to another in search of employment can take advantage of one nation one ration card scheme .
- With the help of his ration card, every consumer can buy his share of food grains from any PDS shop with transparency and very easily.
- The beginning of integrated management of PDS system is going on very fast in many states of the country, which includes Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Haryana, Jharkhand, Kerala, Tripura Telangana, Maharashtra etc.
One Nation One Ration Card Format
A format has been given by the central government to issue ration cards by the government to various states and union territories to achieve national portability. All the states have to issue ration cards by following this format under the One Nation One Ration Card scheme. Some of the features of applying One Nation One Ration Card format are as follows.
- The new ration card will contain the required minimum details but the state government can also add more details as per its requirement.
- Ration card can be issued in Hindi and in English. Apart from this, ration card can also be issued in the local language.
- One Nation One Ration Card Online Form will consist of 10 Digit Ration Card Number. In these 10 digit ration card number first 2 digits will be state code and next 2 digits will be ration card number.
- In addition to these 4 digits, a set of 2 digits will be added along with the ration card number to generate a unique ID for the members of the household in the ration card.
One Nation One Ration Card Selection Process _
As you all know that ration card is issued by all the state government in two ways, first is APL ration card and second is BPL ration card. Based on the income of the people, APL and BPL ration cards are given to them. Similarly, the selection process of One Nation One Ration Card will also be done on this basis. Today we are going to tell you the complete information about which people come under the APL ration card category and who come under the BPL category.
- APL Category – In this category those people are kept who are living above the poverty line. APL ration card is provided to those people. If you are financially able then they have to apply for APL Ration Card.
- BPL Category – Under this category those people of the country are kept who are living below the poverty line. Those people are provided BPL ration card. If you come below poverty line then they have to apply for BPL ration card.
How to apply for One Nation One Ration Card Scheme?
Any ration card holder in the country does not need to make any kind of online and offline application under the One Nation One Ration Card scheme , all the state and central government themselves can verify the ration card of the beneficiaries with Aadhaar card on the phone according to the available data. Will link After this, the data will be made available under the Integrated Management Public Distribution System. By which all eligible citizens will be able to take their share of ration from any corner of the country.
one nation one ration card states list
Aadhar-ration card linking is also being started by the central government. The people of the country can now check the process of online application using Aadhaar, the list of states to apply under this scheme is being provided on the official website. You can see the list of all these states and people can now check the Integrated Distribution Public Distribution System (IMPDS) portal for complete details about the scheme. Interested beneficiaries of the country who want to see the list of states in One Nation One Ration Scheme, then they should follow the method given below.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Integrated Public Distribution System (IMPDS) . After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the list of all the states.
List of states implementing one nation one ration card
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- A state in Eastern India
- Daman and Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Leh Ladakh
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
One Nation One Ration Card Mobile App
Now one Mera Ration mobile app will be launched by the government under One Nation One Ration Card. Through this app, all those citizens who will go to another state for work will be able to get ration. Some of the features of this app are as follows.
- Nearest ration shop can be found through this app.
- Beneficiaries can get information related to food grains eligibility through this app.
- Information related to recent transactions can also be accessed through the Mera Ration mobile app.
- Through this app you can also get information related to Aadhar seeding.
- You can also give your suggestions and feedback through Mera Ration Mobile App.
- The application form can be filled by the applicant in both Hindi and English languages.
Procedure to download Mera Ration Mobile App
- First of all you have to open Google Play Store on your phone.
- Now you have to enter My Ration App in the search box.
- After that you have to click on the search option.
- Now a list will open in front of you.
- You have to click on the option at the top of this list.
- Now you have to click on Install option.
- As soon as you click on the install option, My Ration Mobile App will be downloaded in your phone.
Process to link ration card with aadhar card
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Unique Identification Authority of India .
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the Start Now option.
- After that you have to enter your address.
- Now you have to click on the option of Ration Card Benefit.
- After this you have to enter your Aadhar Card Number, Ration Card Number, Email Address and Mobile Number.
- Now an OTP will come on your registered mobile number.
- You have to enter this OTP in the OTP box.
- Now process complete message will appear on your screen.
- This is how you can link your ration card with Aadhaar.