Short Info: [Apply Online] Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana (PKVY) 2022 in Hindi, English – Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment / Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website pgsindia -ncof.gov.in. _ Traditional Krishi Vikas Yojana online application, PKVY registration form, purpose, eligibility, benefits.
Short Scheme Details:
|Name of Scheme||Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana|
|Scheme Benefit||Financial help to Farmer ₹50000|
- Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana 2022 – Apply Online @pgsindia-ncof.gov.in
- Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana 2022 – Overview
- Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana 2022 – Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana List, Status News Update
- Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana Online Registration Process
- Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana 2022: Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana Online Application Form
- What is Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana?
- Financial assistance provided in the last 4 years
- Required Document for Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana
- Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Objectives of Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana 2022
- Scheme Benefits
- Key Features of Scheme
- Helpline Number & Contact Address
- Important Dates
- Important Links
Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana 2022 – Apply Online @pgsindia-ncof.gov.in
Summary: Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana was started from the year 2015-16 by the Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Government of India. The government is also emphasizing on reducing the use of chemical fertilizers and encouraging farmers to do organic farming. This scheme is cluster-based. Through this, the government is encouraging farmers to promote organic farming. The scheme is a component of Soil Health Management under the National Mission on Sustainable Agriculture.
It primarily aims to increase soil fertility and thereby helps in the production of healthy food through organic practices without the use of agrochemicals.
Through this scheme, the government wants to increase the income of the farmers and also wants to create a potential market for the traders. With this scheme, the government will motivate the farmers to mobilize natural resources.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana 2022 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana (PKVY)|
|in Language||Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Major Benefit||Financial help to Farmer ₹50000|
|Scheme Objective||To provide financial assistance for the promotion of organic farming.|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||All Over India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana 2022 – Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana List, Status News Update
Latest News Update: Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana (PKVY) has been started for the development of organic farming. This is an important scheme launched by the Central Government to ensure a successful ‘Organic Agriculture Revolution’ in India on the lines of ‘Green Revolution. This scheme is under the National Agriculture Mission which promotes collective organic farming. Which was started in April 2015.
NABARD is also helping the Soil Health Management Companies by 33 percent at the cost of Rs.63 lakh per unit. No chemical pesticides and chemical fertilizers are used in organic farming.
Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana Online Registration Process
Chemical-based farming can feast on many diseases in the environment as well as in humans. That is why the central government is encouraging the farmers to do organic farming. For this, the government has started Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana. Under this scheme, farmers doing organic farming will be encouraged.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana Application Form 2021
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana ie pgsindia-ncof.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, you have to click on the Apply Now option.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, mobile number, email id and other information) and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
In this way you will be able to apply under Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana.
Procedure to login to the portal
Step 1- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana.
Step 2- On the Homepage, you have to click on the login option.
Step 3- Now the dialog box will be shown on the screen
Step 4- You have to enter your username, password and captcha code in this dialog box.
Step 5- After that, you have to click on the login option.
In this way, you will be able to login to the portal.
Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana 2022: Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana Online Application Form
Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana 2022: परम्परागत कृषि विकास योजना Online Application Form PDF Download – “Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojna (PKVY)” a sub-component of the Soil Health Management(SHM) scheme under the National Mission of Sustainable Agriculture(NMSA) aims at the development of sustainable models of organic farming through a mix of traditional wisdom and modern science to ensure long term soil fertility buildup, resource conservation and helps in climate change adaptation and mitigation. The main objective of this scheme is to encourage farmers for organic farming. The increasing use of chemical fertilizers and pesticides in agriculture has to be controlled. To encourage certification and marketing of organic products.
What is Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana?
Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana 2022 (PKVY) is a sub-component of the Soil Health Management (SHM) scheme under the National Mission of Sustainable Agriculture (NMSA) for the development of sustainable models of organic farming through a mix of traditional knowledge and modern science. PKVY aims at supporting and promoting organic farming, in turn resulting in the improvement of soil
Financial assistance under Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana
Financial assistance to farmers shall be provided as an incentive for eco-system service and for procurement/ management of organic inputs. Necessary funds under the head shall be released directly to the farmer-beneficiaries as Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) in their bank accounts.
Under Paraparagat Kishi Vikas Yojana, the government will provide financial assistance of ₹ 50000 per hectare for 3 years for organic farming. Out of this amount, ₹ 31000 per hectare will be provided for organic fertilizers, pesticides, seeds etc.
₹8800 will be provided for value addition and distribution. Apart from this ₹ 3000 per hectare will be provided for cluster construction and capacity building. Including exposure visits and training of field personnel.
An amount of Rs.1197 crore has been spent under this scheme in the last 4 years. The amount of benefit under this scheme is distributed directly into the account of farmers through Direct Benefit Transfer.
Clusters can develop their own post-harvest, value addition and processing facilities, preferably under their institutions such as FPOs/ FPCs for the creation of facilities for the following:
- Creation of collection and aggregation/postharvest process center (one between every 5-10 groups)
- Creation of storage facility
- Transportation infrastructure/ costs
- Cold store/ pack house
- Processing unit for drying, grinding, milling, packaging etc.
- Any other facility deemed necessary for completing value chain.
Financial assistance provided in the last 4 years
|Year||Budget Estimate (crore)||Revised Estimate (crore)||release (crore)|
Traditional Agricultural Development Plan Statistics
|Active Regional Council||334|
|Not Approved Farmer||13974|
|Not Approve Certificate||1202007|
|Area Offered For Organic Farming||551112.279075419 Hectare|
PKVY Scheme implementation
It is the responsibility of the states to implement the plan. Under this, a cluster of 50 acres is prepared. A cluster consists of 50 or more farmers. The government had set a target of creating 1000 clusters under organic farming during the three years with the launch of the scheme.
It is mandatory for the Department of Agriculture and Cooperation to register for this scheme from the National Center for Organic Farming. Apart from this, you can also register by going to the Agriculture Department of your state or district.
Required Document for Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Age certificate
- Ration card
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- To apply under this scheme, the applicant should be a farmer.
- Applicant’s age should be more than 18 years.
Objectives of Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana 2022
- Paramparagat Krishi Vika Yojana has been started by the government to promote organic farming.
- Soil fertility will also be promoted through this scheme.
- The produce will be pesticide residue free and will contribute to improving the health of the consumer.
- This will increase the income of farmers and create potential markets for traders.
- The central government had passed a budget of about Rs 300 crore for this scheme. This budget was for the farmers of the whole of India. Its aim is to increase organic farming.
- Under Paraparagat Kishi Vikas Yojana , the government will provide financial assistance of ₹ 50000 per hectare for 3 years for organic farming.
- Commercial organic production will be promoted through certified organic farming.
- Financial assistance will be provided for cluster building, capacity building, incentives for inputs, value addition and distribution through Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana 2022.
- Under this scheme, farmers will not get direct money, but the farmers will be provided with organic seeds , organic pesticides and the necessary equipment for organic farming.
- The agriculture department of the state will guide the farmers for organic farming, Organic seeds, organic fertilizers, sprays and equipment will be provided to the farmers group.
- Through this scheme, financial assistance of ₹ 50000 per hectare is provided for 3 years for cluster building, capacity building, incentives for other activities, value addition and marketing.
- Out of this ₹ 31000 per hectare for 3 years is provided for purchase of organic materials like organic fertilizers, pesticides, seeds etc.
- In addition ₹8800 per hectare is provided for 3 years for value addition and marketing.
Key Features of Scheme
- The Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana (PKVY), launched in 2015, is an extended component of Soil Health Management (SHM) under the Centrally Sponsored Scheme (CSS), National Mission on Sustainable Agriculture (NMSA).
- Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana has been launched by the Government of India.
- This scheme has been started under the Soil Health Scheme.
- This scheme will help in developing a sustainable model of farming through traditional knowledge and modern development.
- This scheme has been started in the year 2015-16 to promote chemical free organic farming in cluster mode.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
|Launched Date||April 2015|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||—|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|