Short Info: [Apply Online] Phoolo Jhano Ashirwad Yojana (PJAY) 2022 – Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website cm.jharkhand.gov .in . Phoolo Jhanno Ashirwad Yojana online application, registration form, purpose, eligibility, benefits.
Short Scheme Details:
|Name of Scheme||Phoolo Jhano Ashirwad Yojana|
|Scheme Benefit||Loan Assistance Amount – Rs 10000|
- Phoolo Jhano Ashirwad Yojana 2022 – Apply Online @cm.jharkhand.gov.in
- Phoolo Jhano Ashirwad Yojana 2022 – Overview
- Phoolo Jhano Ashirwad Yojana 2022 – Phoolo Jhano Ashirwad Yojana List, Status News Update
- Phoolo Jhano Ashirwad Yojana Online Registration Process
- Phoolo Jhano Ashirwad Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
Phoolo Jhano Ashirwad Yojana 2022 – Apply Online @cm.jharkhand.gov.in
Summary: On September 29, 2020, Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren launched the Phoolo Jhano Ashirwad Yojana. Under this scheme, rural women associated with the manufacture and sale of wine and liquor will be identified and linked to the means of respectable livelihood. Instructions have been given to take steps to provide strong livelihood to the women involved in the sale and manufacture of Hadiya Daru by connecting them with the campaign on priority basis.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Phoolo Jhano Ashirwad Yojana 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Phoolo Jhano Ashirwad Yojana 2022 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Phoolo Jhano Ashirwad Yojana (PJAY)|
|in Language||Phoolo Jhanno Ashirwad Scheme|
|Launched by||Jharkhand Government|
|Beneficiaries||Women involved in the manufacture and sale of Hadiya Daru|
|Major Benefit||Loan Assistance Amount – Rs 10000|
|Scheme Objective||To provide a dignified livelihood|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Jharkhand|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Phoolo Jhano Ashirwad Yojana 2022 – Phoolo Jhano Ashirwad Yojana List, Status News Update
Latest News Update:
- Chief Minister Shri Hemant Soren interacted directly with the beneficiaries of Phoolo Jhano Ashirwad Yojana, the state’s first Didi Helpline Call Center was launched and 25 lakh beneficiaries were covered by various insurance schemes of the government.
- Under this campaign, monitoring, counseling of rural women who have returned to the mainstream will be done and constant communication will be maintained with them.
Phoolo Jhano Ashirwad Yojana Online Registration Process
Jharkhand Chief Minister Shri Hemant Soren launched Phoolo Jhano Ashirwad Yojana has been launched. Under this scheme, such women of rural areas will be identified who are involved in the manufacture and sale of Hadiya liquor. By selecting all these women, they will be linked with a respectable livelihood. https://twitter.com/SitaSorenMLA/status/1368792676380798982
Under this scheme, more than 15000 women associated with the manufacture and sale of Hadiya liquor have been selected by the Jharkhand Government under the survey mission Navjeevan.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Phoolo Jhano Ashirwad Yojana Application Form 2022
Step 2- On the Homepage, click on the option of Phool Jhanno Ashirwad Yojana.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, , mobile number, email id and other information) and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
- In this way you will be able to apply under Flowers Jhano Ashirwad Yojana.
Phoolo Jhano Ashirwad Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
Phoolo Jhano Ashirwad Yojana 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download – Many women of rural areas of Jharkhand state are associated with the manufacture and sale of Hadiya liquor. In order to improve the standard of living of all these women, the state government has been trying to connect these women with employment and provide self-employment opportunities through various beneficial schemes.
The scheme has been started by Chief Minister Hemant Soren ji on 29th September 2020. Phoolo Jhano Ashirwad Yojana is being dedicated to those women who send narcotic substances i.e. liquor, for the betterment of women in rural development department in Jharkhand the scheme has been launched
Required Document for Phoolo Jhano Ashirwad Yojana
Important Document to Apply Online:
- aadhar card
- Address proof
- Income certificate
- Proof of age
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- E mail ID
- Caste certificate
- Bank account statement
Phoolo Jhano Ashirwad Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Jharkhand.
- Only women are eligible to get the benefit of this scheme.
- The women should be engaged in the manufacture or sale of bone-liquor.
Objectives of Phoolo Jhano Ashirwad Yojana 2022
“Phool Jhano Ashirwad Yojna” by the Government of Jharkhand to provide a respectable livelihood to the women involved in the manufacture and sale of Hadiya Daru.” has been launched. Under the Phoolo Jhano Ashirwad Abhiyan, in the livelihood availability program, women associated with the means of respectable livelihood, leaving the work of manufacturing and selling of wine/liquor, have a direct dialogue with the Chief Minister.
Benefits and Features of Jharkhand Phool Jhano Ashirwad Yojana
- Phool Jhano Ashirwad Yojana has been started by Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren ji.
- Through this scheme, women will get respectable employment or means of livelihood, so that they will not have to sell liquor.
- Under this scheme, till now more than 15000 women associated with the manufacture and sale of liquor have been selected by the Jharkhand Government under the survey mission Navjeevan.
- Employment opportunities will be provided to women under this scheme.
- The Chief Minister launched Didi Helpline Call Center.
- Under this, any information related to activities related to various schemes implemented by Jharkhand State Livelihood Promotion Society will be available on just one call.
- Through Phoolo Jhano Ashirwad Yojana, now women of the state will not be forced to sell bones and liquor.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
The purpose of the helpline is to reach out to the people of remote villages about various schemes of JSLPS and to work for redressal of problems. Information about various schemes operated by JSLPS can be obtained through call on toll free number 18004190400 and 18004197400 of this helpline.
|Launched Date||29th September 2020|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||—|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|