PM CARES Fund Online Donation | PM Cares Fund Account Number | Donate like this to the Prime Minister’s Citizen Assistance and Emergency Fund. PM Cares UPI Code | [email protected]
Under the Prime Minister’s Citizen Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situations Fund ie PM Cares Fund , today, on 29 March 2020, a relief fund has been released by the Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi to help people across the country to cooperate in the fight against Corona virus. | The amount deposited under the PM Cares Fund will help the needy people across the country and at the same time all the important steps will be taken to deal with the disaster of this COVID-19 Virus with the money collected in the PM Cares Fund. If you are an aware citizen of the country and want to take your part in this campaign, then you can easily donate inside the PM Care Fund.
- PM CARES Fund (PM-CARES)
- Financial assistance to children orphaned due to Kovid-19
- Purpose of Prime Minister Citizen Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situations Fund
- PM Cares Fund Account Number for RTGS, IMPS, NEFT
- Donate like this to PM Care Fund
- Process to print receipt
PM CARES Fund (PM-CARES)
Financial assistance to children orphaned due to Kovid-19
Under PM Cares Fund , the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi, will provide financial assistance to all those children who have lost their parents due to corona virus infection. Along with financial assistance, many other facilities will also be provided to all such children. This decision has been taken by the Prime Minister of our country in a high level review meeting. In which discussions have also been held to reduce the impact of the epidemic on children. Health insurance of ₹ 500000 for all children up to the age of 18 years will be done under the Ayushman Bharat scheme. The premium for the insurance will be paid through the PM Cares Fund.
PM Cares Fund Fund and Education Loan
A corpus of Rs 10 lakh will be provided through a specially designed scheme for every child who reaches the age of 18 through the PM Cares Fund . Through this kosh, a stipend will be provided every month to the child in the age group of 18 to 23 years. After the age of 23 years, the money of this fund will be given to the eligible child. So that he can get his higher level education. Free education will also be arranged for all such children. Apart from this, the facility of education loan will also be made available to the children for getting education. The interest amount on this loan will be paid through PM Cares Fund.
Purpose of Prime Minister Citizen Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situations Fund
This is a very good campaign which will prove to be very effective in getting the country out of this calamity. Which will provide support to the country in the fight against COVID-19, the main objective of this campaign is to get the country out of this disaster as soon as possible and to lead the country towards development, this campaign will definitely build a healthy India and Will prove to be very effective.
Schooling for children up to 10 years
- All eligible children will be admitted as day scholars in the nearest Kendra school or private school.
- If the child is admitted in a private school, then the fee will be paid through the PM Cares Fund as per the RTE Act.
- The expenses of children’s uniforms, books etc. will also be borne through the PM Cares Fund.
Schooling for children from 11 to 18 years
- The eligible child will be admitted to the nearest Central Government residential school like Sainik School, Navodaya Vidyalaya etc.
- Apart from this, if the child is under the supervision of the parent, then in this situation the admission of the child in a central school or private school will be given as a day scholar.
- If the child is studying in a private school, then according to the RTI rules, the fee will be paid from the PM Cares Fund.
- The child’s uniform, books etc. will also be spent through the PM Cares Fund.
support for higher education
- All eligible children will be assisted to get loan for education. The interest on this loan will be paid through PM Cares Fund.
- Alternatively, eligible children will be provided scholarship equivalent to tuition fee/course fee for undergraduate/professional courses under central or state government schemes. Those children who are not eligible under the existing scholarship scheme will be provided scholarship through PM Cares Fund.
PM Cares Fund Account Number for RTGS, IMPS, NEFT
- Account Name – PM-CARES
- Account Number- 2121PM20202
- IFSC Code- SBIN0000691
- SWIFT Code – SBININBB104 Bank Name & Branch – State Bank Of India (SBI), New Delhi Main Branch.
- UPI ID- [email protected] You can also donate through your Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking, BHIM (BHIM), PhonePe, Amazon Pay, Google Pay, Paytm, MobiVik, etc by visiting pmindia.gov.in .
Donate like this to PM Care Fund
Any person who wants to donate under this social campaign can do online donation by visiting the official website of https://www.pmindia.gov.in/ through the following mediums
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Internet banking
- यूपीआई (BHIM,Phone Pay,Google Pay, Amazon Pay,Mobiwiki, Paytm Etc.)
Prime Minister’s Citizen Assistance and Emergency Fund
Under this relief fund, many big names have been included in the political sector, industry sector. Recently, TV actor Akshay Kumar has announced a donation of ₹ 25 crore under this fund, as well as many Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha. An amount of Rs 1 crore has also been announced by the leaders of the government officials working in various government posts under this PM Cares Fund which is the Prime Minister’s Citizen Assistance and Emergency Fund. Big names of the industry sector like Ratan Tata Azim Premji have also announced their donation in the campaign to fight against Karona virus.
Process to print receipt
- First of all you have to go to the official website of PM Cares Fund .
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of Print Receipt .
- After this you have to select the channel through which you donated.
- Now you have to enter your mobile number and bank reference number.
- After this you have to click on the option of Get OTP.
- Now the OTP that will come on your mobile number, you will have to enter it in the OTP box.
- After that you have to click on submit option.
- Now your response will open in front of you.
- You can download and print this receipt.
Through this article, we have provided you all the important information related to PM Cares Fund. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting on below contact details. The contact details are as follows.