Prdhanmantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana | Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Application | PM Jeevan Jyoti Insurance Scheme Form | PMJJBY
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana has been started by the Central Government on 9 May 2015 to provide the benefits of the policy to the citizens of the country. The scheme is being offered by Life Insurance Corporation of India and other private insurance companies through public and private sector banks. Under this scheme, if the participating people die for some reason by the age of 55 years, then under PMJJBY , their family nominee will get life insurance of Rs. 2 lakh by the government. Provided (So under this scheme, life insurance of 2 lakh rupees will be provided by his government to his family nominee.)
- Pradhanmantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana 2022
- PMJJBY premium amount
- 2,50,351 death claims received in the year 2020-21
- 56716 Payments made to citizens
- Risk cover will be applicable only after 45 days
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Statistics
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Exit
- Under what circumstances will the benefit of this scheme not be provided
- Pradhanmantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana लाभ लाभ
- Some highlights of the Prime Minister’s Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
- PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Termination
- Eligibility of Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
- Documents of Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
- How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana ?
- Claims paid by the government to 56716 citizens
- state wise toll free number download
Pradhanmantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana 2022
Citizens should have minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 50 years to take policy plan. ) is 55 years old. Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana is a very good initiative of the Government of India, due to this, not only the poor and underprivileged people will get insurance, but their children will also get a lot of money from this scheme in future. The interested beneficiaries of this Pradhanmantri Jeevan of the country If you want to take advantage of Jyoti Bima Yojana , then they have to apply under this scheme.
PMJJBY premium amount
Under this plan, the policyholder will have to deposit a premium of Rs 330 every year. Which will be auto-debited from the customer’s savings account every year in the month of May. Affordable rate of premium for all citizens belonging to almost all income groups including EWS and BPL under this scheme Available | Insurance cover under Pradhanmantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana will start from 1st June of the same year and will be till 31st May next year. No medical examination is required to buy insurance in PMJJBY.
- Insurance premium to LIC/Insurance company – Rs 289/-
- Reimbursement of Expenses for BC/Micro/Corporate/Agent – Rs.30/-
- Reimbursement of Administrative Fee of Participating Bank – Rs.11/-
- Total Premium – Rs 330/- only
|scheme name||Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana|
|started by||by central government|
|beneficiary||Citizens of the country|
|Objective||providing policy insurance|
Purpose of Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
This is a very good scheme for the people of the country who want to provide social security to their family even after their departure . Under the scheme, the amount of Rs 2 lakh given by the government will be given to the family of the policy holder. So that he can lead his life well. Through this scheme, Indian citizens have to be covered with PMJJBY . Through this scheme, not only the poor and deprived sections will get insurance.
2,50,351 death claims received in the year 2020-21
As you all know, under the Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana, a sum insured of ₹ 200000 is provided to the family on the death of the insured person due to any reason by paying the premium. In the year 2020-21, 2,34,905 death claims have been accepted by the central government under this scheme. For which Rs 4698.10 crore has been paid to the families of the deceased. This amount is the highest in the last 5 years. This information has been obtained by Neemuch’s RTI activist Chandrashekhar Gond under the Right to Information Act. In the year 2020-21, 2,50,351 death claims were received under this scheme, out of which 13100 claims have been rejected and another 2346 claims are being considered.
Death claims received in the last 5 years
|Sun||received death claims||distributed amount|
|2016-17||59,118||Rs 1,182.36 crore|
|2017-18||89,708||Rs 1,794.16 crore|
|2018-19||1,35,212||Rs 2,704.24 crore|
|2019-20||1,78,189||Rs 3563,78 crore|
|2020-21||2,34,905||Rs 4698.10 crore|
56716 Payments made to citizens
The benefit of Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana can be availed only through a bank account. If any person withdraws from this scheme, then in the coming time by paying annual premium and showing self-declaration of good health, he can get the benefit of this scheme again. Under the scheme, in the year 2020-21, death claims worth Rs 1134 crore have been paid to 56716 citizens. The death rate due to corona virus infection has increased. Due to which the payment of claim has also increased under this scheme. 50% of the claims have come due to death due to corona virus infection. In the financial year 2021 till 102.7 million people are registered under this scheme.
Know why ₹ 330 is being deducted from your account
₹330 has been debited from the accounts of many citizens by the banks. This debit has been done from the account of citizens registered under Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana in the month of May. Every year the scheme is renewed on 1st June and the premium amount for renewal is debited by the banks in the month of May. If the beneficiary has more than 1 account and the premium amount has been deducted from more than one account then you can request your bank to refund the charges. The benefit of this scheme can be availed for 1 year.
- If the beneficiary wants to get the benefit of this scheme after 1 year, then it will be mandatory for them to get the renewal done. Citizens of 18 to 50 years of age who have a savings account can take advantage of this scheme.
- To get the benefit of this scheme, it will be mandatory to implement the auto debit feature. The period of Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana is from 1st June to 31st May.
- Sometimes reminders are also sent by banks through SMS or email. That’s why this reminder is sent. Because auto debit renewal takes place under this scheme. It is necessary for the account holder to ensure that the amount of ₹ 330 is available in his account on time.
If death occurs due to covid infection, then take advantage of the scheme by following these conditions
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana is a type of life insurance scheme. Through which an amount of ₹ 200000 is provided to the nominee in case of death. All those citizens whose family member has died due to corona virus infection or any other reason and that member was registered under this scheme, then he is eligible to get the sum insured up to ₹ 200000. He will be able to take advantage of this scheme only if the policy holder has purchased this policy in 2020-21.
The minimum age to buy this policy is 18 years and the maximum age is 55 years. To take advantage of Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana , it is mandatory to have a savings bank account and give your consent for auto debit of the savings bank account. To get the benefit of this scheme, it is mandatory to pay a premium of ₹ 330 per year.
Risk cover will be applicable only after 45 days
All those citizens who want to get the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana can apply under this scheme by checking the eligibility conditions. If you are already enrolled under this scheme then you need not apply again every year. Every year the premium amount will be deducted from your bank account and you will be renewed. All new buyers cannot claim under this scheme till the first 45 days of enrollment. The claim can be made only after the completion of 45 days period. No claim will be settled by the company in the first 45 days. But if the death of the applicant is due to an accident then in this case the payment will be made to the applicant.
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Statistics
|Fiscal year||Number of registered citizens||Total number of claims received||Total number of claims distributed|
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Exit
Any person who has exited from Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana can join this scheme again. To rejoin the Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana, the premium amount has to be paid and a health-related self-declaration has to be submitted. Any person can re-adroll to this plan by paying the premium and submitting a self-declaration.
Under what circumstances will the benefit of this scheme not be provided
- If the beneficiary’s bank account has been closed.
- In case of non-availability of premium amount in the bank account.
- On completion of 55 years of age.
Pradhanmantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana लाभ लाभ
- Citizens of 18 to 50 years of the country can take advantage of this scheme.
- Under this scheme, after the death of the policy holder, the family of the policy holder can be renewed PMJJBY under this scheme year after year. The member of this plan has to pay an annual premium of Rs 330. Life insurance of Rs 2 lakh will be provided.
- To take advantage of PMJJBY , the applicant has to apply under this scheme.
- The annual installment under this plan is paid before 31st May during each annual coverage period.
- If the annual installment could not be deposited before this date, the policy can be renewed by paying the entire annual premium in lump sum along with self-declaration of good health.
Some highlights of the Prime Minister’s Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
- You do not need to undergo any kind of medical examination to buy Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana.
- To buy PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana, your minimum age should be between 18 years to 50 years.
- The maturity age of PMJJBY is 55 years.
- This plan has to be renewed every year.
- The sum insured under this scheme is ₹ 200000.
- The enrollment period of Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana is from June 1 to May 31.
- Cannot claim for 45 days after getting Android. You can file a claim only after 45 days.
PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Termination
The assurance on the life of the member can be terminated for any of the following reasons.
- In case of closure of account with the bank.
- In case of non-availability of premium amount in the bank account.
- On attaining the age of 55.
- A person can take Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana from only one insurance company or from only one bank.
Eligibility of Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
- The age of the citizens taking the policy under this scheme should be 18 to 50 years only.
- Under this tram plan, the policy holder will have to pay a premium of Rs 330 per year.
- It is mandatory for the policyholder to have a bank account under this scheme. Because the amount given by the government will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- The subscriber has to maintain the required balance in the bank account at the time of auto debit on or before 31st May every year.
Documents of Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
- applicant’s aadhar card
- identity card
- bank account passbook
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana ?
Interested beneficiaries of the country who want to apply to get the benefits of Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana , then they should follow the method given below.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Public Safety.
- You will have to download the PMJJBY Application Form PDF by visiting the official website . After downloading the PDF, you will have to fill all the information asked in the form.
- After filling all the information, you will have to deposit it in the bank where your active savings bank account will be opened.
- You have to make sure. That you have sufficient balance in the account to pay the premium.
- After this, submit a consent letter to join the scheme and auto-debit the premium amount. Attach the consent document with the duly filled application form.
- Application Form or Consent-cum-Declaration Form for Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana can be downloaded from the official website in the desired language at the link given below. Huh.
Claims paid by the government to 56716 citizens
As you all know, insurance cover is provided to the citizens of the country through the Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana. For this, the citizens of the country have to pay a premium of ₹ 330 per year. If the person registered under this scheme dies, then he is provided financial assistance of ₹ 200000 to the nominee. In the financial year 2020, a death claim of Rs 1134 crore has been paid by the government under this scheme. This payment has been made to 56716 citizens. Financial assistance of ₹ 200000 – ₹ 200000 has been provided to all these citizens. Term insurance claims have increased due to the corona virus epidemic. More than 50% of death claims have been paid due to death due to COVID-19.
How to claim for Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana ?
- After the death of the person who has been insured, then his nominee can claim under the Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana.
- After this, first of all, the nominee of the policy holder should contact the bank.
- Then the nominee will have to take the Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Insurance Claim Form and Discharge Receipt from the bank.
- Then the nominee will have to submit the claim form and discharge receipt form along with photographs of death certificate and canceled cheque.
state wise toll free number download
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Public Safety .
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link of contact .
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you will see the state wise toll free number pdf .
- You can check state wise toll free numbers by downloading this PDF.
We have provided you all the important information related to Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana in this article . If you are still facing any problem then you can solve your problem by contacting Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana helpline number. The helpline number is 18001801111 / 1800110001.