Migrant Workers Registration | Rajasthan Pravasi Citizen Return Scheme Registration | Rajasthan Migrant Workers Registration App | Rajasthan migrant return
Friends, today we are giving you information about the Rajasthan Pravasi Citizen Return Scheme . And will also tell you how you can register on it through the mobile app. As you know, due to the Kovid-19 lock down, thousands of laborers in the country are stuck in different states and they want to go to their homes, in this connection the Rajasthan government has started the Seva E Mitra portal, under which the migrant laborers of Rajasthan Those who are stranded in other states can go back to Rajasthan by registering on this portal, apart from this, the Rajasthan government has also issued helpline numbers through which you can also register yourself.
- Rajasthan Migrant Workers
Rajasthan Migrant Workers
Rajasthan Chief Minister Shri Ashok Gehlot ji has started a portal to call the migrant citizens of the state who are stranded in other states to return home, under which all the citizens of Rajasthan who are out of their state have planned by registering themselves on this portal. If they do not have a phone with internet, they can also register themselves through the helpline number and the process of coming home will be completed in a phased manner. After the registration, the Rajasthan government, giving its consent, will decide the date and time of calling them according to the number of migrant citizens and laborers, apart from this, the person who wants to come back to Rajasthan by his private vehicle will also have to mention this in the registration. The laborers who come back from other states will be kept in quarantine for 14 days, after which they will be sent to their homes.
Main Feature Rajasthan Overseas Citizen Return
|scheme name||rajasthan migrant citizen return scheme|
|Announcement||By Chief Minister Shri Ashok Gehlot|
|date started||27th April 2020|
|Objective||bring back migrants|
purpose of return of migrant citizens
The main objective of the Rajasthan Pravasi Nagrik Vapasi Yojana is to bring back the laborers of Rajasthan who are trapped in other states because in many states the laborers are stuck in such places where they are not even providing food, so social distancing is being flouted. It is flying because if we talk about Delhi, then thousands of laborers are trapped in the shelter home there, who have to face a lot of difficulty even for one meal, have to line up, in such a situation how can they follow social distance? Keeping this in mind, the Rajasthan government started this portal so that the laborers of Rajasthan can come back to their homes.
Rajasthan Migrant Workers Yojana के लाभ
- The benefit of this scheme can be availed only by the laborers of Rajasthan, who are stuck in any other state due to lock down.
- Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to return to their homes under this scheme, then they can register online by visiting the official website of E-Mitra.
- After registration, the Rajasthan government will give its consent and decide the date and time of calling them according to the number of migrant citizens and laborers.
- The state government also said that, if any person who wants to come back in his private vehicle, he will have to furnish the details of his vehicle and they will have to follow the procedure that the government furnishes them.
- The government also announced helpline numbers for these workers and they can ask any query regarding their return home.
Guidelines for Rajasthan Pravasi Nagrik Vapasi Yojana Registration
If you are living in Rajasthan and you are stuck in any other state due to corona virus lockdown, then you will have to follow the following guidelines to register in Rajasthan Pravasi Nagrik Vapasi Yojana.
- If you are a native of Rajasthan, then you must have some certificate of this.
- You can do your online registration on it by downloading the mobile app
- If you do not have internet connection to use the mobile app, then you can also register yourself through the helpline number, the helpline number is 18001806127
- If you have to go by your vehicle, then this thing will have to be mentioned in the registration, after that the pass will be given to you by the concerned district collector.
- The date of going home will be informed to you by the concerned department.
Rajasthan migrant citizen return registration process
If you are a resident of Rajasthan and you are stuck in any other state due to the lock down, then you will have to follow the following steps to get registered.
- For this, you have to open it by searching emitra.rajasthan.gov.in/ in your mobile browser.
- After opening , the home page of this website will open in which you will have to write your phone number on which an OTP will come and you will have to verify by filling the OTP.
- After this, after filling the information that is asked related to you very carefully, click on the submit button.
- In this way your registration will be done and you will get further information by phone.
- Apart from this, you can also register yourself by downloading the mobile app.
- If you do not have internet in your mobile, then you can register yourself by giving all the information about yourself by calling its helpline number 18001806127.
Migrant Workers Registration App
Migrant Workers Registration App: The beneficiaries of Rajasthan state who are stuck in other states can also register through e-Mitra app. And through this app, you can get other information related to the scheme. For this you have to download E-Mitra mobile app. We have given its link below.