Short Info: [Apply Online] Rajasthan Moksh Kalash Yojana (RMKY) 2022 – Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website edevasthan.rajasthan.gov .in . Rajasthan Moksha Kalash Yojana Online Application, Registration Form, Purpose, Eligibility, Benefits.
Short Scheme Details:
|Name of Scheme||Rajasthan Moksh Kalash Yojana|
|Scheme Benefit||To Haridwar to flow the ashes of loved ones in the Gange.|
- Rajasthan Moksh Kalash Yojana 2022 – Apply Online @edevasthan.rajasthan.gov.in
- Rajasthan Moksh Kalash Yojana 2022 – Overview
- Rajasthan Moksh Kalash Yojana 2021 – Rajasthan Moksh Kalash Yojana List, Status News Update
- Rajasthan Moksh Kalash Yojana Online Registration Process
- Rajasthan Moksh Kalash Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
Rajasthan Moksh Kalash Yojana 2022 – Apply Online @edevasthan.rajasthan.gov.in
Summary: The state government has given administrative approval to ‘Moksha Kalash Yojana-2020’, started for free travel by Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation buses for commuting to Haridwar to flow the ashes of loved ones in the Ganges. The nodal agency in this scheme will be the Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation while the funding department will be the Devasthan Department. The arrangement for payment of all the expenditure incurred under the scheme will be done by the Devasthan Department.
All the passengers will be required to register for availing the facility by providing details including about the dead person. A copy of related documents will have to be kept with those carrying the ashes. RSRTC will provide an interface for online registration, make arrangements for transport to the destination and other facilities during the journey.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Rajasthan Moksh Kalash Yojana 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Rajasthan Moksh Kalash Yojana 2022 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Rajasthan Moksh Kalash Yojana (RMKY)|
|in Language||Rajasthan Moksha Kalash Yojana|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of State|
|Scheme Objective||To Haridwar to flow the ashes of loved ones in the Gange.|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Rajasthan|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Rajasthan Moksh Kalash Yojana 2021 – Rajasthan Moksh Kalash Yojana List, Status News Update
Latest News Update:
- Moksha Kalash Yojana online registration process has been started and application forms are being invited. The State Road Transport Corporation will be the nodal agency to run this scheme and the Devasthan Department will bear the cost. All the passengers have to register to avail the facility by providing details about the deceased person.
- Under the Moksha Kalash Yojana-2022 of the Rajasthan government, registration for going to Haridwar in roadways express buses started.
Rajasthan Moksh Kalash Yojana Online Registration Process
The Moksh Kalash Yojana online registration process has been started and application forms are being invited. The state road transport corporation would be the nodal agency to run the scheme and the expenses would be borne by the Devasthan Department. Under this scheme, two members of the family of the deceased have been given the facility that they can go to Haridwar with the ashes of the deceased. His or her journey to Haridwar is being done free of cost by Rajasthan Road Transport Corporation (RSTC).
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Rajasthan Moksh Kalash Yojana Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Rajasthan Moksh Kalash Yojana ie edevasthan.rajasthan.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Apply Online” link and Click on Continue.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as ame of the deceased person, Date of Death, passenger name, mobile, Jan Aadhar/Aadhaar Number).
Step 5- Moreover, applicants have to fill in details of the district from which travel is initiated with the name of the nearest Bus Stand.
Applicants will get registration number after completing the Moksh Kalash Yojana application form filling process. application.
Rajasthan Moksh Kalash Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
Rajasthan Moksh Kalash Yojana 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download –
Rajasthan State Government is inviting Moksh Kalash Yojana 2022 online registration form at edevasthan.rajasthan.gov.in. Applicants can now apply online by filling Rajasthan Moksh Kalash Yojana (मोक्ष कलश योजना) application form at the official website.
Required Document for Rajasthan Moksh Kalash Yojana
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Full details of the deceased
- Aadhar or Jana Aadhar card of two members carrying the body of the deceased
- Name of the visiting members
- Date of death of the deceased
Rajasthan Moksh Kalash Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- The Applicant should be citizen of Rajasthan State.
Objectives of Rajasthan Moksh Kalash Yojana 2022
The Chief Minister of Rajasthan, Ashok Gehlot has approved the Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation’s scheme called ‘Moksha Kalash Yojana-2020’. This Moksha Kalash Yojana aims to allow free bus travel to two members of the family of the deceased to immerse the ashes of their loved ones in the Ganga in Haridwar. This scheme aims to allow free bus travel to 2 members of the family of the deceased to immerse the ashes of their loved ones in Ganga in Haridwar.
Key Features & Benefits of Scheme
- Only 2 persons would be allowed for free travel with Moksha Kalash.
- Under the Moksha Kalash Yojana 2022 of the Rajasthan government, two family members have been provided free travel by the Rajasthan government to go to Haridwar with ashes.
- Passengers will have to carry their identity card with them. Because only registered passengers can travel.
- The family members of the deceased can take the ashes of their deceased member through this scheme.
- All the applicants will have to strictly adhere to the guidelines issued by the state govt. in the wake of Coronavirus.
- The arrangement for payment of all the expenditure incurred under the scheme will be done by the Devasthan Department.
- Through this scheme, the government provides free service to immerse the ashes of the deceased. You have to apply for this.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
If any person wants any kind of information related to this journey, then he can contact the control room of roadways.
- The mobile number of the control room of the roadways is 9549456745.
- Toll free number is 18002000103.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||—|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|