Short Info: Rajasthan Housing Board Flat Online Selling – [Apply Online] Rajasthan Housing Board RHB E-Auction 2022 – Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefit and Check Online Application Status at Official Website urban.rajasthan.gov.in .
- Rajasthan Housing Board Flat Online Selling: Rajasthan Housing Board RHB E-Auction 2022
- Rajasthan Housing Board RHB E-Auction 2022 Apply Online
- Apply Online: RHB E-Auction Portal Application Form
- Online Bidder Registration Process
- Major Benefits
- Key Features of Scheme
- Helpline Numbers
- Important Links
Rajasthan Housing Board Flat Online Selling: Rajasthan Housing Board RHB E-Auction 2022
Latest Updates: The Rajasthan Government has developed an online system through which the residents of the state can apply for certain flats and buy them.
Rajasthan Housing Board RHB E-Auction 2022 Apply Online
Summary: Rajasthan Housing Board (RHB) is going to start online auction of surplus flats and houses. This is for the first time that RHB will conduct an e-auction and will provide seamless services to users through online mode.
The Rajasthan housing board official said that in order to sale online flats the pictures and maps of the houses will be uploaded on their official website for easy selection of the locality and designs of flats.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Rajasthan Housing Board RHB E-Auction 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Rajasthan Housing Board RHB E-Auction 2022 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Rajasthan Housing Board RHB E-Auction|
|in Language||Rajasthan Housing Board Flat Online Selling|
|Launched by||Rajasthan Housing Board (RHB)|
|Beneficiaries||State of People|
|Major Benefit||Flats Selling (E-Auction)|
|Scheme Objective||e-auction facility provided through Rajasthan Authority|
|Auction Date||6th September 2020|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Rajasthan|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Rajasthan Housing Board RHB E-Auction 2022||Official Website|
Number of Houses
As announced by the concerned authorities, there are approximately 24000 available for auction throughout the state of Rajasthan. The houses are available at the following places:
To apply for the Rajasthan e-auction facility, you must submit the following application fee of Rs. 500
Security deposits for the Rajasthan housing facility are given for different categories of the economic group:-
- For economically weaker groups – Rs 5,000 as a security deposit.
- For lower and middle-income groups – Rs 25,000 as a security deposit.
- For the high-income group – Rs 50,000 as a security deposit.
Apply Online: RHB E-Auction Portal Application Form
Step to Apply Online Rajasthan Housing Board RHB E-Auction 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Rajasthan Housing Board RHB E-Auction i.e.urban.rajasthan.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, click on the auction option in the e-services section.
Step 3- Next, click on the drop-down menu Auctions.
Step 4- You see a list of past and present auctions on the screen in the form of a table.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
Online Bidder Registration Process
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Rajasthan Housing Board RHB E-Auction i.e. urban.rajasthan.gov.in.
Step 2- select “click here for registration” option
Step 3- Go to the “bidder registration” option in the menu bar and hit on it
Step 4- The application form will appear on the screen where you have to enter the following information
- Email id
- User type
- The person or joint holder name
- Phone no
- Mobile no
- not bread
- Bank account detail etc.
Step 5- Select the register option and pay the registration fee via online mode
Step 6- Login with the site for bidding in the auction.
- Sales of many flats have come down as Coronavirus has reduced trade due to the lockdown caused by the global epidemic.
- Now an online system has been started by Rajasthan Housing Board Authority Flats.
- Work will be time-consuming due to the online system and will be sold automatically due to convenience.
Key Features of Scheme
- The person who is a bidder and wants to buy the house, bids at a higher discount rate than the other bidder will get the house at e-auction.
- There would be a set time period of 30 days for residents of various places at Rajasthan to bid for the e-auction.
- 10% cost of the house will have to be deposited by the bidders in the time of at least 3 days in order to buy the constructed house at the e-auction.
- The rest of the price can be deposited within the next upcoming 60 days.
- Rajasthan Housing Board members have decided two types of discount rates first from 0% to 25% and second from 0% to 5%.
- These discount rates will be decided after the examination of the house conditions such as location and other environmental condition that should be kept in mind before rendering houses to people at predetermined rates.
- For technical support, if facing problem in registration contact 01412744688
Helpline Numbers for e-auction Festival
For any query contact on the following numbers between 8 AM to 8 PM
Helpline numbers for Wednesday Auction Utsav:- (0141-2744688, 0141-2740009)
Mobile helpline no. (9461054291,9461054292,9460254319,9461054319) Helpdesk :- (8am to 8pm)
Registration will start from 01/06/2020 and E-Bid submission will start from 08/06/2020